我终于觉得可以找到真爱的人了。
I finally feel I can have something real with someone.
你知道,真的爱, 建立在信任之上,就像你和翠西亚。
You know, something solid. Built on trust. Like what you and Tricia have.
现在她要和他结婚了。
Now she's going to go off and marry him.
振作,伙计,告诉她你真实的想法。
Step up, man. Tell her how you feel.
告诉她你爱她,胆小鬼。
Tell her you love her, you puss.
你在听吗?她爱凯利。
Have you been listening? She loves Kyle.
斯蒂夫,真怪.
Steve, it's so weird.
哉我生命中第一次...
For the first time in my Life...
...有个人比我自己...
...someone else matters more to me than...
...对我更重要.
...I matter to myself.
是吗?你变了,在经历了那么多狗屎之后。
Well, you changed after all that shit you went through.
我锻炼,人们改变。
I'm exercising. People change.
你知道吗?也许凯利也变了。
You know what? Maybe Kyle has changed too.
经历了那么多之后,也许他也变成一个男人了
All he went through. Maybe he's a changed man now.
阿!好,宝贝!
Oh, yeah, baby!
好啊!把它给我。
All right! Ooh, give it to me.
宝贝我马上回来。
I'll be right back, baby.
发生什么了,玩得好吗?
What's up, having fun?
安静!
Calm down!
爽吧?
How rocking is this?
怎么了?不好玩吗?伙计。
What's the matter? You're not having a good time, buddy?
你要找几个女人,她们太棒了。
Get a load of some of these women. They're amazing.
看到那个了吗?穿蓝衣服的?
You see that one there? In the blue?
你不会相信她会用乒乓球做什么?
You wouldn't believe what she can do with Ping-Pong balls.
先生们,表演时间到!
It is showtime!
来吧,来吧!
Come on, come on!
迈克,看到这个了吗?
Mike, did you see this?
雪丽,过来。过来,雪丽。
Yo, Cherry, come here! Come here, Cherry.
嗨,坐。这是迈克。她是个学生。
Hey, sit down. This is Michael. And she's a student.
现在我正在学表演。
Right now I'm concentrating on my actressing.
来这里,雪丽。
Come over here, Cherry.
你这个性感演员。
You sexy Little actress thing, you.
我们去卧室好吗? -我能带个朋友吗?
How about we go in the bedroom? - Can I bring a friend?
这是我告别单身汉聚会。越多越好。
It's my bachelor party. The more, the merrier.
哦!
Oh, hello there!
还好吗?
You're cool with this?
每个人都有权作最后的狂欢。
Everybody's entitled to a Last hurrah.
你们先去房♥间里热一下身好吗?
You want to go in the bedroom and start warming up without me?
我马上就来。
I'll be there in a minute.
谢谢.
Thank you.
你是什么意思,最后的狂欢?
What do you mean, "Last hurrah"?
我知道你明天上午9点就要结婚了
I just figure you're getting married tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.
你知道, 你有权在告别单身汉聚会上再狂欢一次。
You know, you're entitled one Last dip in the bachelor pool.
你真有意思,你疯了,伙计。
You're funny. You're hysterical, man.
你开玩笑吧?对吗?
You're joking, right?
我以为你爱她。 -嘿,爱和这事没关系。
I thought you loved her. - love's got nothing to do with it.
娜塔利会是一个生孩子专家。
Natalie will be a great baby-maker.
我还是可以到处留情。
I could still sleep around.
她会在家带孩子。她永远不会知道。
She'll be at home with the kids. She'll never know.
嘿,姑娘们,怎么了?
Hey, girls! What's up?
我以为你们进房♥热身去了.
I thought you were going to go warm up in bed without me.
你成功了。伙计。
You did it, man.
你赢了,伙计。
You won the bet, man!
你会很有钱.
You'll be rich.
明早9点你就有钱了.
Tomorrow morning at 9, you're gonna be rich.
富有!
Rich!
不斯蒂夫。不,我不会。
No, Steve. No, I'm not.
我要阻止婚礼!
I have got a wedding to stop!
我不敢相信你会让凯利安排这场婚礼.
I cannot believe you Let Kyle plan this wedding.
没关系。
It doesn't matter.
真的要这样做吗?
You're going through with this?
嘿!看看我。我看起来帅吗?
Hey. Look at me. Do I Look amazing or what?
我们运气好,我叔叔莫利来主持仪式。
We're in luck. My uncle Murray's performing the ceremonies.
他是我的英雄。
He's my hero.
然后验证一式三份的签字。
And the witnesses sign in triplicate.
3份,2,1……
That's three, tres, trois...
...然后...
...and then...
...我盖章,确认,存档.
...I stamp a Little, I notarize, I file it.
瞧?
Voilá.
赶到浪漫了吗?
Can't you just feel the romance?
欧,不!欧,不!
Oh, no. Oh, no!
不!
No!
我的衣服呢?!
Where are my clothes? Where are my clothes?!
衣服,我的衣服?
Clothes. Where are my clothes?
对不起,女士,小姐,起来好吗?
Excuse me, ma'am? Ma'am? Excuse me, ma'am. Please get up.
你看到一条裤子了吗?
Have you seen a pair of pants?
我要借你的夹克,OK? 来吧!
I'm gonna borrow your jacket, okay? There we go.
来吧,来吧。
Please. Okay. There we go. Okay. Here we go.
我保证我会还的。ok?
I promise I'll return this, okay?
慢点!
Slow down!
这里关了吗?
That was close.
不敢相信。真恐怖!
I can't believe this. It's terrible.
“动物的权利”
抱歉。很抱歉。
Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry.
皮草!
Fur coat!
你们是干什么的?停下!
What are you--? Stop it!
婚姻是一座...
Marriage is a state...
...不能轻易进入的城♥堡♥
...that is not entered into easily.
是他妈的很困难的,孩子们。
It is damn hard, kids.
需要奉献和牺牲。
It requires dedication and a lot of sacrifices.
比如说,你的丈母娘…
Like for instance, if you have a mother-in-Law...
...要来和你们住在一起。
...who figures she can stay over with you whenever she damn pleases!
她跑进厕所在里面呆了一个半小时!
She comes in and stays in the toilet for an hour and a half!
你能保证不为此而发怒吗?
Who reads Warand Peace in the toilet?!
妈妈!
Mommy!
我是个好人。没事的。
I'm a good stranger. It's okay.
嘿,你!站住!
Hey, you! Stop!
我不是怪人,我们只不过是在谈天。
I'm not weird. We were just talking.
凯利,你能保证和娜塔莉做♥爱♥吗?...
Kyle, do you promise to make love to Natalie...
...而且只和她一个...
...and only Natalie...
...直到你们当中的一个死去?
...until one of you is dead?
我没有看你.
I wasn't Looking at you.
别!
Don't do that.
报告,我们在追捕一名偷♥窥♥者。
Be advised, we're Looking for a peeping Tom.
这个人真的很变♥态♥。
This guy is really twisted.
你,我的侄子…
And do you, my handsome nephew...
...让娜塔莉作你的合法妻子...
...take Natalie to be your lawful wedded wife...
...患难与共...
...through the good times and the bad times...
...在她几个月都不和你说话的时候...
...and the times she won't talk to you for months...
...还有更糟糕的,当她...
...and even worse, when she will...
...在你假装睡着的时候, 她会留下你一个人...
...so you pretend you're asleep so she'll leave you alone...
...还有你会躺在那里,听她磨牙...
...but you Lie there Listening to her grind her teeth...
...一磨就是几个小时...
...hour after hour...
...像一把该死的锯子?
...Like a fucking hacksaw?
成功了.
I made it.
漂亮衣服,笨蛋!
Nice dress, bonehead!
对不起,是我的错。
Sorry. My mistake.
停下来!
Stop the wedding!
我爱你!
I love you!
我以为你都解决了呢。
I thought you said you were done with all that.
这不是彼得。我根本就不认识他。
It's not Peter. I don't even know who this guy is.
我很好奇,德雷尼先生。 你怎么弄到这些钱的?
I'm curious, Mr. Delaney. How did you get the money?
我想可以说我卖♥♥了我的灵魂。
I guess you could say I sold my soul.
是啊,看得出来。
Yeah, I see a Lot of that.
还要这样啊!和最好的女孩结了婚你还不满足
Way to go. Marry the best woman in the world and it's not enough for you.
什么?
What?
你结婚了?!
You're married?!
谢谢,狗♥日♥的♥。你的鼻子上有点东西。
Thanks, asshole. You got something on your nose.
你们合谋陷害我,利用我。
You were in on it together. Take me for a ride.
你在说什么?你现在什么都有了,干吗打我
What do you mean? You got it all! Why'd you tap me on the nose?
你真的不知道?
电影精选列表