我的心乱了,因为我的确喜欢迈克。
I'm confused because I really Like Michael.
而且我想他也喜欢我.
And I think he Likes me.
什么,你确定不了?
What, you can't tell?
警♥察♥!不许动,该死的!
Police! Nobody move, goddamn it!
有一段时间特别让人心动.
There was this one moment. It was amazing.
这是他妈什么意思?
What the fuck does that mean?
那么你确实喜欢这家伙?
So you really Like this guy, huh?
我想我爱上他了.
I think I'm in love with him.
这是很严重的.
This is serious.
我知道他貌不惊人,但是...
I know. He has a slick exterior, but...
...但我觉得他内心善良.
...I see a real sweetheart underneath.
清了.
Clear.
清了.
Clear.
该死.
Shit.
想起第一次在街头遇到他了吗?!
Remember the first time we met him at the station?!
他来找我因为他以为我是凯利最后的真爱.
He found me because he felt I was Kyle's Last chance for true love.
如果你不相信,你不会这样说的.
Can't say that if you don't believe it.
我怎么才能知道他真实的感觉?
So how do I find out how he feels?
告诉他,你爱上了另外人.
Say you're falling for Kyle.
别动!不然打爆你的头!
Don't move or I'll blow your brains out!
他决不会相信我会爱上凯利.
He won't believe I'm falling for Kyle.
Oh, 他会相信的,相信我.
Oh, he'll believe it. Trust me.
你搭档说的对.
Your partner's right.
想让一个男人行动起来?给他竞争对手.
Want to get a guy to make a move? Get him competition.
闭嘴.
Shut up.
让我看一下古龙水。
Let me Look at cologne.
这地方到处都是性感妞 这里的味道闻起来真棒。
Look at this place. There's hot babes everywhere. It smells great.
我要进来.
I ought to move in here.
看着点好吗? -对不起.
Would you watch it? - Sorry.
请原谅我们.
Excuse us.
怎么又这样了?
Man, this again?
我不喜欢这种唇膏, 会在你的棍子上留一个星期.
I hate this shade of lipstick. Stays on your dick for a week.
也许你应该试一下这个清洁器.
Then you should try our hypoallergenic cleanser.
也许你应该试一下滴眼液.
I think you should try some Visine.
我什么我需要滴眼液?
Why do I need Visine?
这样你可以看清我们两个的未来.
So you can get a clear vision of our future together.
我在哪里见过你吗?
Do I know you from somewhere?
我不知道,我叫娜塔利.
I don't know. My name is Natalie.
我从威尼斯来.
I'm from Van Nuys.
哦天那,你是娜塔利。
Oh, my God, you're Natalie.
我刚才是这样说的.
That's what I just said.
嗨我是凯利.
Hey, I'm Kyle.
想起来了吗?在马♥克♥思♥的婚礼上.
Remember? Max and Kim's wedding.
马里布。我扔你樱桃的.
Malibu? I popped your cherry.
Oh,天那,你看起来棒极了.
Oh, my God. You Look great.
我回避吧.
I'll let you two get reacquainted.
你在这里工作?卖♥♥化妆品?
So you're working here. Cosmetics counter girl.
我知道这里要求不高,不过...
I know it's not very ambitious, but...
...我正在存钱买♥♥一栋一层楼的房♥子.
...I'm saving my money for a one-story house.
好极了.
That's fantastic.
穿回你的鞋,离开这里。
Put your shoes back on. Get out of there.
从这里开始,跳个舞好吗?
Here you go. Would you Like to dance?
好,来把。我们跳舞.
Oh, yes. Come dance with me.
我喜欢伦巴,转圈.
I love to Lambda. I love to fall feet and turns.
倒的好.
Nice dip, dork.
行了娜塔利,够了。告诉他你受不了他。
All right, Natalie. Enough's enough. Tell him you can't stand him.
告诉他这是个阴谋,告诉他你爱我。
Tell him it's a scam. You're in love with me.
你们去哪里?娜塔利别走。
Where you guys going? Natalie, don't go.
不。不。快离开。
No, no. Get out now.
夜视仪.
Night vision.
不。不。娜塔利,快离开那里.
No, no, Natalie. Get out of there.
快走吧,那才对。
There you go. Thats a girl.
不。别动麦克风.别动麦克风。
No, not the microphone. Not the microphone.
娜塔利,快离开那里.
Natalie, get out of there.
快离开那里.
Get out.
我瞎了.
I'm blind.
你喜欢开着灯?来吧宝贝骑马吧。
You Like it with the lights on? Baby, come on. Ride the pony.
你知道你想要的.
You know you want it.
娜塔利快走!救你自己!这是死亡之阴♥茎♥。
Natalie, get out of there! Save yourself! It's the dick of death.
来吧,来点这个.
Come on, get some of this.
来吧,小可爱.
Come on, you Little rodeo gal.
接下来会这样。
Here's how it's gonna go.
我们不会做♥爱♥...
We're not having sex...
...今晚不.
...tonight.
事实上,我不知道我们什么时候会做。
In fact, I don't know when we're going to have sex.
我和其他女孩不一样.
I'm not Like all the other girls.
不过,我保证。 凯利,你从来没遇到过像我这样的女孩。
But I promise you, Kyle, you've never had a girl Like me.
好啊.
All right.
准备好了.
Ready.
最好照顾好它.
Better take care of that.
是要我来吗? 好吧,谁能比我自己做的更好。
This is kind of about me, right? Who'll take care of me better than me?
你知道的!
And you knew that!
我们的未来会在一起的,宝贝.
We got a future together, baby.
好吧。我们来吧.
All right. Here we go.
哦!今晚我要弄残你。
Ooh, I am going to hurt you tonight.
迈克。是我.
Michael. Yeah, it's me.
我要你马上来见我. -说个地方.
l need you to meet me right away. - Name a place.
一个凯利永远也不会碰到我们的地方.
Somewhere Kyle would never stumble across us in a million years.
谢谢你来.
Thanks for meeting me.
你还好吗? -我很好.
Are you all right? - I'm fine.
我爱上凯利了.
I'm falling for Kyle.
他真的很可爱.
He's actually pretty sweet.
可爱?这个家伙连正在呕吐的女人都操!
Sweet? The guy screws women while they're barfing!
你并不像我那么了解他.
You just don't know him Like I do.
它有另外一面并没有让所有人看到.
There's another side to him that he doesn't show to everyone.
我对他了解透了。 里面外面,没有另外一面,他就是一个鸡♥巴♥。
I've known the guy my whole Life. There's no other side. He's a dick.
他害怕暴露他敏感的心灵. -赫!那他一定是害怕极了。
He's afraid to show his sensitivity. - He must be very afraid.
迈克。我一生都在等待爱情。
Michael. All my Life, I waited to fall in love.
现在有个人真的爱我.
And now this guy really loves me.
你知道那是什么感觉吗?
Do you know what that's Like?
你爱过什么人吗?
Do you love anyone?
我猜没有.
I guess not.
我该回去了.
I better get back.
你不会因此而失落。你不会因此而失落。
You won't Let this defeat you. You won't Let this defeat you.
你知道为什么吗?你知道为什么吗?
You know why? You know why?
因为你是男人。谁是男人?你是男人。
Because you're the man. Who the man? You the man. You the man.
你现在要做的是。
Now, here's what you'll do.
走出这里,然后操第一个你看到的女人。
You'll go out there and you'll fuck the first woman you see.
第一个你看到的女人。决不留情。
The first woman you see. You are going to be ruthless.
你要用所有的伎俩,所有的诡计。
You'll use every Little dirty trick. Every Little manipulation.
所有已知的谎言!你知道为什么吗? 因为你是男人,现在去吧!
Every lie you know! You know why? Because you the man! Now get her.
第一个你看到的女人。第一个你看到的女人。
The first woman you see. The first woman you see.
第2个你看到的女人。第2个你看到的女人。
The second woman you see. The second woman you see.
简直小菜一碟。
This is almost too easy.
嗨,我在想,我该怎么还过期的书?
Where would I bring an overdue book?
<<红字>> 我来吧。
I'll take that.
书是我的最爱。
l have always loved books.
所以我在路德大学修图书管理学位....
And so I started studying library science at Luther College and....
哦对不起,我一晚上都再说我自己怎么怎么样.
Oh, I'm sorry. I've been going on and on and on about myself all night.
哦,真尴尬。
Oh, this is so embarrassing.
能遇到像你这样坦率而真诚的人真是我的荣幸
It's such a treat when you meet a woman who's so honest and direct.
你让我脸红了 -你真可爱
You're making me blush. - You're sweet.
考利。别说了.
Golly, stop it.
我的家.
This is me.
很高兴遇到了你,乔。
It was nice to meet you, Jill.
哦。谢谢.
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你今晚和我共进晚餐。
It was really sweet of you to Let me pick the restaurant out tonight.
哦,别客气,我喜欢寿司。
Oh, please, I love sushi.
晚安。
Good night.
晚安。
Good night.
电影精选列表