And New York seemed like the right place to look for it.
嗯我是说我听说过你的简历
Well, I mean, I've heard about your resume.
关于那个
About that...
嘿别害羞
Hey, come on, don't be shy.
不管你要找什么你都能找到的
Whatever shot you're looking for, you deserve.
你知道吗你本身就是证明
You know, you're proof
不仅仅是一份华丽的简历
that it takes more than a fancy resume
就能在纽约大红大紫对吗?
to make it big in New York. Right?
是这个道理
Guilty as charged.
图茨的一个小爪子需要修剪一下
Toots needs a little pawpicure.
凯拉说可能有你的位置
Kayla mentioned you might have a spot.
我们现在真的可以见到她了
We could actually see her right now.
那太好了
That would be so great.
你不知道吗宝贝
Don't you know, baby
孩子你不知道吗宝贝
Child, don't you know, baby
哦 难道你不知道吗 宝贝
Oh, don't you know, baby
小女孩 小女孩 难道你不知道吗 噢
Little girl, little girl, Don't you know, oh
请听我说宝贝
Please listen to me, baby
女孩我爱上你了所以是的
- Girl, I'm in love With you so - Yeah
收起你的光芒
Turn your lamp down low
我说了收起光芒
I said turn Your lamp down low
收起光芒J
Turn it down
请收起光芒
Please turn your lamp down
好了来吧宝贝
Okay, come on, baby.
非常感谢你不客气
- Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
哦我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
不不不 停下
No, no, no. Stop it.
你们两个都停下
Both of you.
他为什么还活着?他为什么会在这里?
Why is he alive? Why is he here?
一切都结束了杰瑞
It's over, Jerry.
我要弄老鼠药来
I'm calling in the poison guys.
你怎么会有普里塔的戒指?
Why do you have Preeta's ring?
你一直带着吗?
Have you had it this entire time?
把它给我快把戒指放下
Give it to me. Now. Drop the ring.
你想要什么杰瑞?
What do you want for it, Jerry?
你想留在这里吗?
You wanna stay here?
你这个小骗子
You little con artist.
很好我们可以讨论这个问题
Fine. We can discuss this
遵照我的条件
on my terms.
好的没问题我知道了!
Okay, no problem! I got it!
汤姆
Tom...
他去哪里了?
- Excuse me! - Where did he go?
打扰一下汤姆他去哪儿了?
- Excuse me! - Tom, where did he go?
找到他 快点 -停下我说了停下
- Find him. Now. - Stop. I said, stop!
停!停!
Stop! Stop!
我是老板
I'm the boss.
为什么我看到临时工
Why do I see temporary employees socializing
在他们轮班的时候占用酒店的资源弹琴?
on hotel property in the middle of their shift?
我们只是在
We were just...
特伦斯我们在庆祝你知道吗?
Terence, we're celebrating, you know?
酒店的老鼠问题已经解决了
The, uh, hotel's mouse problem is taken care of.
哦好的恭喜你
Oh, yeah, congratulations.
团队就是力量对吧?
Teamwork is dream work, right?
是啊都处理好了对吧汤姆?
Yeah, it's taken care of, right, Tom?
一切都处理好了对吧汤姆?
It is so taken care of, right, Tom?
什么他在干什么?
What... What is he doing?
他什么都没做
He's not doing nothing.
-你为什么看起来很紧张? -嗯?
- Why are you acting nervous? - Huh?
你看起来很紧张
You're acting nervous.
我没有表现得紧张
I'm not acting nervous.
没有吗?你口袋里有什么?
No? What's in your pocket?
哦特伦斯
- Oh. - Terence.
等等不他在口袋里 -特伦斯你在做什么?
- Wait! No, he's in the pocket. - Terence, what are you doing?
老鼠在口袋里
The mouse is in the pocket.
给我回来给我回来
Come back here! Come back here!
噢!
Oh!
哦我真的很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry!
哇哦
Whoa!
过来小猫咪
Come here, pussycat.
都保持冷静
Everyone, keep calm!
哦不!
Oh, no!
哦哦
Ooh.
老鼠
The mouse!
哦
Oh...
这绝对是你的错
This is definitely your bad.
凯拉你觉得这叫什么嗯?
Kayla, and what would you call this, huh?
这是误会
This was a mistake.
这完全是个误会
It was a total misunderstanding.
这是玩忽职守
This is a dereliction of duty!
这是性格缺失的一种反映
And it's a reflection of the absence of character!
这让酒店很难堪
It's an embarrassment to the hotel.
这是对你的侮辱
And it's an insult to you.
先生这件事就是这么严重
That's how serious this matter is, sir.
我同意
I agree.
特伦斯我要让你休假
Terence, I'm placing you on leave.
什么?
What?
很明显这场婚礼的规模
It's clear that the magnitude of this wedding
已经让你不知所措你现在被情绪操纵了
has overwhelmed you and you're in something of a state.
-我想休息一下会儿 -等一下 让我确认一下
- I think a break would... - Hold on a sec. Let me make sure
我们在这一点上是一致的
that we're on the same page here
关于这件事的基本事实
regarding the basic facts of this.
她强迫我们雇那只猫
The cat that she forced us to hire
但是没能抓住老鼠
failed to catch the mouse.
凯拉说她把老鼠弄走了
Kayla said she got rid of the mouse.
对不对?
Isn't that right?
我就是这么说的 -啊
- That is what I said. - Ah!
你就是这么说的 但你不是那么做的
That is what you said. But that is not what you did.
对我们的大厅造成所有破坏的就是那只老鼠
The mouse that caused all that destruction to our lobby
它还在酒店里
is still in the hotel.
我在动物龙♥卷♥风♥中见过他
I saw him in the animal tornado.
特伦斯听听你在说什么没有人看到老鼠
Terence, listen to yourself. No one saw a mouse.
我看到那只老鼠了
I saw the mouse.
但他们确实看到你行为反复无常
But they did see you acting erratically
还怪罪于福里斯特小姐
towards Miss Forester
你还把新郎的斗牛犬带进酒吧
after bringing the groom's bulldog into a bar.
她也把小猫咪带到了酒吧
She brought the kitty-cat to the bar, too.
汤姆是一名雇员
Tom is an employee.
他有名牌
He has a name tag.
这太疯狂了我现在快疯了
This is insane. I'm going insane right now.
嗯你确实表现得很疯狂
Well, you're certainly acting insane.
你造成了数万美元的损失
You caused tens of thousands of dollars of damage
还吓到我们的客人了
to the hotel, you've terrified our guests,
现在你却试图把这件事定为凯拉的错?
and now you're attempting to frame it as Kayla's fault?
你猜怎么着?你不能这么做
You know what? You can't do this.
您不能解雇活动主管
You can't fire the event manager
在活动进行到一半的时候
in the middle of an event.
特伦斯你自己走吧
Please leave on your own merits, Terence.
我不想叫保安
I don't want to have to call security.
请不要这样做
Please don't do this.
噢
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
啊
Argh!
哦我的天啊
Oh, my days.
我不会把它捡起来的
And I'm not picking it up.
把你的尾巴从耳朵里拿出来
Get your tail out of your ears.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
嗯这真是一场灾难
Well, this is a disaster.
嗯
Yeah.
解雇我们的活动经理
Firing our events manager
在最大最重要的活动之前
电影精选列表