as New York's elite couple, Preeta and Ben,
在一场私下的私密婚礼上喜结良缘
are tying the knot in a private, intimate wedding.
好吧
Okay.
不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no.
让开
Move.
梅塔先生你觉得怎么样?
Mr. Mehta, what do you think?
你没戴头巾
You're not wearing a turban.
这是一个问题还是一个要求?
Is that, Is that a question or a statement?
我不知道你想不想知道答案
I didn't know if you wanted an answer.
我真的很喜欢板球
I've been getting really into cricket!
你做得很好
You're doing great.
香槟准备得怎么样了?
How are we doing on the champagne?
没问题
We good, we good.
就是太多了人手不够
There's just a lot of it, and not enough hands.
好吧
Okay.
好的兄弟把这些拿到楼上去
All right, bro. Take these upstairs.
我马上就上去你能行吗?
I'll be up in a minute. You good?
我想没问题
Yeah, yeah. I think so.
鸟妈妈我们有麻烦了我们需要你
Momma bird, we got a problem here. We need you.
好的马上就来
Okay, on my way.
嗯 什么?
- Hmm. - What?
我想我可能刚刚完成了这件事
I think I might have just pulled this off.
女士们先生们仪式即将开始
Ladies and gentlemen, the ceremony is about to begin.
好了马尔科姆你的脸看起来令人印象深刻
All right, Malcolm, game face, look impressive.
仅供参考我随时准备着
FYI, I'm always ready.
哈哈哈
LOL.
本这感觉太尴尬了
Ben, this feels so embarrassing.
嗯希望这话能宽慰你你看起来很漂亮
Well, if it's any consolation, you look very beautiful.
在某种程度上你知道我们骑着大象
And in a way, you know, we're the elephants.
我们永远不会忘记这场婚礼
Because we're never gonna forget this wedding.
我们走吧
Here we go.
哇!
Wow!
普里塔
Preeta!
哇
Wow.
大象在这种活动中出现正常吗?
The, the elephant are normal in these kind of events?
我们是一个对大象很友好的机构
We are an elephant-friendly establishment.
友好的机构
Friendly establishment.
哇
Wow.
那真是太美了
That's really beautiful.
大象是个不错的选择
The elephants were a great choice.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
把这场婚礼当作欢迎会吧
Consider this wedding a welcome party.
只为你准备的
Just for you.
哦不
Oh, no.
不
No.
杰瑞在这里做什么?
What is Jerry doing here?
嗯那一定很尴尬
Well, that must be awkward.
他说了很多关于你的坏话
With all the horrible things he said about you.
你不适合在皇家之门工作
That you're not fit to work at the Royal Gate.
汤姆现在我们不要麻木不仁
Tom, come on, now. Let's not be insensitive.
哦你就不能让他一个人待着吗?
Oh, would you just leave him alone already?
好吧我有话要说
Well, I got something to say.
好的那就说吧
Okay, go ahead and speak, then!
就像我刚才说的
As I was saying...
搞定了
Gotcha!
现在让我们去完成我们要做的事情吧
Now let's go finish what we started.
玩得开心点人
Have fun.
汤姆为什么在这里?
Why is Tom here?
What the...
我没看到杰瑞你看到杰瑞了吗?
I don't see Jerry. Do you see Jerry?
呃没有我没有
Uh, no. I don't.
嗨嘿嗨
- Hi. Hey. - Hi.
这不是很棒吗?看你♥爸♥爸很喜欢
Isn't this great? And look, your dad loves it.
至少我觉得他很喜欢
At least, I think he's loving it.
很难说
It's kinda hard to tell.
还不错
Not bad.
阿对着无人机摄像头微笑
Ah. Smile for the drone-cam.
无人机摄像头?
Drone-cam?
嗯他们可以在无人机上安装摄像头
Yeah. They can put a cam on a drone.
等那些是孔雀吗?
Wait. Are those peacocks?
是的我想他们可能只是
Yeah, I think they might have just been
是外来鸟类套餐的一部分
part of the, uh, exotic bird package.
怎么还有老虎?
And, and even the tiger?
嗯老虎是我们的重头戏
Well, the tiger is our first.
我求你别再做这种事了
I begged you to stop doing this stuff.
对不起这是最后一个惊喜
I'm sorry. That is the last surprise.
你就是不听
You just don't listen.
听什么?
Listen to what?
嗯?
Hmm?
不汤姆不要那样
No, Tom. Don't do it.
动手吧汤姆去吧
Do it, Tom. Do it.
你死定了老鼠
You're dead, mouse.
是!
Yes!
天哪那是一只老鼠吗?
OMG. Is that a mouse?
WT...
普里塔
Preeta!
老鼠老鼠
Mouse! Mouse!
老鼠老鼠老鼠
Mouse, mouse, mouse, mouse, mouse!
我们接到他了哦我的宝贝
- We got him. - Oh, my baby!
不不是的大家保持冷静
No, no. Stay calm, everyone!
老鼠啊
Mouse! Ahh!
老鼠老鼠
Mouse! Mouse!
老鼠啊老鼠
Mouse! Ah, mouse!
啊滚开
Ugh. Get off.
你?
You?
不我
No. Me.
老鼠老鼠老鼠
Mouse, mouse, mouse, mouse, mouse!
老鼠
Mouse!
请保持冷静
Please remain calm.
别挡我的路别挡我的路
Out of my way! Out of my way!
马尔科姆我来救你了
Malcolm! I'm coming to save you!
哦不!
Oh, no!
普里塔
Preeta!
从后门出去
Out the back door.
快逃吧!
Let's get out of here!
哦不!
Oh, no!
塞西尔马尔科姆
Cecil! Malcolm!
停下
Stop! Stop!
他在这里做什么?
What is he doing here?
特伦斯来这里是因为他试图警告我
Terence is here because he tried to warn me
关于凯拉的事她显然撒了谎
about Kayla, who clearly lied about who she is.
不不呃这是个误会那嗯
No, sir. Uh, this was a misunderstanding. It was, um...
不是的
No.
实际上这不是误会
Actually, it wasn't a misunderstanding.
先生当我那天走进您的办公室时
Sir, when I came into your office that day,
我偷了别人的简历
I had stolen someone else's resume...
假装那是我的
and pretended that it was mine.
我没有任何资格做这件事
I don't have any qualifications for this.
或者做任何事真的
Or for anything, really.
你不仅毁了这场婚礼
You not only destroyed this wedding,
而且可能毁了这家酒店的未来
but may have destroyed the future of this hotel.
对不起
I'm sorry.
也许我可以挽救这一切
Perhaps I could salvage this.
别费神了
Don't bother.
我只是来通知杜布罗斯先生
I just came here to inform Mr. Dubros
婚礼取消了
that the wedding's off.
普里塔
Preeta.
哦
Oh...
我想我们俩都脑瓜子嗡嗡的吧
I guess we were both in over our heads.
我
I...
凯拉我不明白你为什么
Kayla, I don't get why you just...
我本想告诉你的卡梅隆
电影精选列表