你可能会为此惹上很多麻烦
You could be in a lot of trouble for this.
我是说看看这乱七八糟的
I mean, just look at this mess.
那么我们应该怎么做呢?
So, what should we do about this?
你想一起抓老鼠吗?
You wanna catch a mouse together?
这可能会给你带来丰厚的回报
There could be a big reward in it for you.
先生我是要求她
Sir, I instructed her
除掉一只动物而不是去找另一只动物来
to get rid of an animal, not find another.
我是这么想的先生
Here's how I see it, sir.
我们酒店有老鼠问题
We have a mouse problem at this hotel,
这样我们就可以雇一个灭鼠专家
so we could hire an exterminator
让他在整个酒店里来回走动
to have him tramp up and down this whole hotel,
而不是到处撒满耗子药
just filling it with his poison
那样也会提醒本和普雷塔
and alerting Ben and Preeta
在他们的婚礼上有老鼠的可能性
to the possibility of vermin at their wedding,
或许我们可以利用数百万年来
or we could leverage millions of years
关于食物链的理论
of predatory-prey evolution
选择一个更加
and choose a more
更加环保的解决方案
subtle and eco-friendly solution.
这就是我雇佣汤姆来的原因
That's why I brought on Tom.
你雇佣
You brought on...
她是个临时工她甚至没有雇用权
She's a temp. She doesn't even have hiring power.
我们在多尔西酒店就是这么做的先生
It's what we did at the Dorsey, sir.
真的吗?
Really?
他们在多尔西酒店可不是这么做的
That is not what they did at the Dorsey.
为什么不如我不问问彭尼贝克夫人呢?
Why don't I ask Mrs. Pennybaker?
谁
Who...
我可不怕你问
wouldn't want you to ask
多尔西的彭尼贝克太太?
Mrs. Pennybaker from the Dorsey?
要不我现在就打给她好吗?
Why don't I call her right now, huh?
绝对不行没人可以打电♥话♥给任何人
Absolutely not. No one's calling anyone.
放出消息说我们在考虑雇一只猫
Word gets out that we're thinking of hiring a cat,
嗯老鼠的问题可能会泄露
well, the mouse problem could leak.
如果我们拒绝雇猫的消息传开了
And if word gets out that we're refusing to hire a cat,
善待动物组织马上就会给你冠上
PETA will be here before you can say
歧视动物 的帽子
"discriminatory practices."
嗯 -嗯
Mm-hmm.
你需要跳出框框思考问题特伦斯
You need to think outside the box, Terence.
他会戴帽子吗?
Could he wear a hat?
什么意思先生?
Excuse me, sir?
他能戴一顶时髦的帽子吗?
Could he wear a jaunty hat?
还有呃也许最好还有个名牌
And, uh, perhaps a name tag?
我觉得那会很可爱的
I think that'd be adorable.
等一下
One second.
先生你你不会是认真的吧?帽子?
Sir, you, you can't be serious? A hat?
如你所见他很想戴顶帽子
As you can see, he would love to wear a hat.
还有一个名牌
And a name tag.
那么我认为这是个有创意且优雅的解决方案 凯拉
Well, then I think this is a creative and elegant solve, Kayla.
谢谢您 先生 我也这样认为
Thank you, sir. As do I.
就这些了 谢谢
That'll be all. Thank you.
你得把你的名牌弄好
You gotta fix your name tag.
这就对了
There you go.
嗯
Yeah.
你看上去不错嘛
You look good.
我知道你是谁了
I figured out who you are.
我是谁?
Who am I?
你是个初生牛犊
You're one of those millennials.
认为自己可以得到想要的任何东西
that thinks they can get whatever they want
想什么时候都可以
whenever they want
甚至不用努力的情况
without working for it,
最好是不劳而获
preferably with free shipping.
谁不喜欢不劳而获呢?
Who doesn't like free shipping?
这是一个竞争激烈的市值2000亿美元的行业
This is a cutthroat $200 billion industry.
我一直靠着我的方式走到了今天
And I've clawed my way all the way to the middle.
我不打算就此荒废了
And I don't intend on stopping there.
好吧?
Okay?
你最好希望这个小猫咪计划奏效
You better hope this little cat plan works.
因为如果不是这样的话
Because if it doesn't,
我保证你再也不能在纽约市工作了
I'll make sure you'll never work in New York City again.
你也一样汤姆是的就是你
And that goes for you, too, Tom. Yes, you.
趁名牌还在的时候好好享受吧因为
Enjoy it while it lasts because...
这只是个测试汤姆
This is just a test, Tom.
嗯 -嗯
Uh-uh.
他认为我们做不到
He doesn't think that we can do it.
就像我认识的大多数人一样
Just like most people I know.
但是你和我我们是不同的汤姆
But you and I, we're different, Tom.
我们不会轻易堕落的
We don't go down easy.
好的我从大堂开始
All right, I'm gonna start in the lobby.
汤姆?
Tom?
好吧你打够了吗?
Okay. All right. You done?
啊
Ahhh!
嗯?
Mm?
听着小猫咪
Listen here, kitty-cat,
我不喜欢被打好吗?
I don't like being pounded. Capiche?
如果我再见到你我就打爆你的头
I see you again, I bash your head in.
斯派克快回来
Spike, get back here.
又见到你了
Saw you again!
图茨
Toots.
你在这儿啊姑娘
There you are, girl.
你刚才在干什么?
What were you doing?
我一直在到处找你
I was looking all over for you.
汤姆你在大堂做什么?
Tom, what are you doing in the lobby?
噢!
Oh!
我看到你变成了猎人
I see you becoming the hunter...
享受追捕的感觉
feeling the hunted.
好我们来吧
Yeah, there we go.
追踪踪迹
Tracking the trail.
是啊 你闻到那些小爪子的味道了 是啊
Yeah, you smell those little paws. Yep.
我的天啊汤姆
My gosh, Tom.
我是说做个捕食者嗯
I mean, be the predator. Yeah.
噢
Oh.
好的你为什么
Okay, why are you...
你在画
You're drawing a...
听着我
Look, I...
噢 汤姆 上面写着 通缉犯不论死活
Oh. Tom, that is a "wanted dead or alive..."
那是一只老鼠的图片
That is a stick figure of a mouse
而且你的E字母写倒着了
and your Es are backwards.
那是行不通的
That's never gonna work.
你在找一只老鼠? -天哪嗨
- You're looking for a mouse? - Gosh! Hi.
是的乔伊嗯
Yes, Joy. Yeah.
嗯你检查过10楼的那扇小门了吗?
Well, have you checked the tiny little door on the 10th floor?
起初我想 乔伊你真的长大了 那是什么时候的事?
At first, I thought, "Whoa, Joy, you became really big. When did that happen?"
但后来我看到了另一扇正常大小的门
But then I saw another door that was normal sized
我想 好吧是你的眼睛变小了
and thought, "Okay, so one of your eyeballs got small."
但后来我眨了很多眼 -是啊
- But then I blinked a ton - Yeah.
我意识到 不乔伊只是这扇门真的很小
and realized, "No, Joy, just this door was really small."
所以我做了条小毛巾 把它们留在了这里
So, I cut up a towel to make tiny little towels and left them here.
但现在他们都不见了
But now they're gone.
谢谢你 乔伊 你是个迷人的家伙
Thank you, Joy. You are a fascinating creature.
嗯
Hmm.
我很迷人吗?我喜欢这样
Me, fascinating? I like that.
听着小混混
Listen here, punk.
你和我得聊聊
You and I gotta chat...
什么?
What?
你要我去拿吗?
You want me to grab it?
谢谢
Thank you.
哦哇这太小了
Oh, wow. This is so detailed.
是微型打印机或者
What kind of tiny printer or...
香吗?
And it's scented?
这是什么
What the...
听着老鼠先生
Listen here, Mr. Mouse.
电影精选列表