哦 我们已经讨论了一整天了 伙计 我明白了
Oh, we've been at this all day, buddy, I get it.
没有一个地方能让你宾至如归
Those other spots didn't float your boat,
不过 等你看到下一个地方再说吧
but wait until you see this next place.
那是一个能让老鼠尖叫的地方
It screams mouse house.
等等 我能这么说吗?
Wait, can I say that?
有版权吗?
Is that copyrighted?
呵呵 我们走吧
Heh. There we go.
哎呀 对此我很抱歉
Whoop. Sorry about this,
电梯 呃 正在修
the elevator's, uh, being repaired.
砰 我刚刚看到了一个幻象
Boom! I just had a vision!
你在你的新居倍感清爽
You're chillin' in your new crib,
但之后你会患上幽闭恐惧症
but then you get claustrophobic,
然后你就晕了 为了救你
and then you get dizzy, and to save you...
哒-哒
Ta-da!
看看那景色
Look at that view!
太棒了 不是吗?
Resplendent, ain't it, huh?
什么都有
It's got everything.
内置立体声音响
Built-in stereo,
但是要小心 那些座位非常易燃
but be careful, those seats are very flammable.
我开玩笑的 我其实不是在开玩笑
I'm kidding. I'm not kidding.
杰瑞 宝贝 我知道这儿不太好看
Jerry, baby, I know it's no beauty,
但老实说
but let's be honest here,
以你的预算 只能找这种地方
with your budget, this is all you can...
嘿!你不能像蝙蝠侠一样来无影去无踪啊
Hey! You don't just Batman me.
你甚至还没看后备箱呢
You haven't even seen the trunk yet.
啊
Ahhh!
看 爸爸 那只瞎猫正在弹钢琴
Look, Dad. That blind cat's playing piano.
这座城市有很多奇怪的东西
There's a lot of weird stuff in this city.
走吧
You just gotta keep walking.
我是说 他钢琴弾得很棒
I mean, he's amazing on the piano,
而且还是只瞎猫
and blind, too!
那猫真酷
That's one cool cat.
伙计 那只猫看不见的
Man, that cat is out of sight!
这太酷了
This is so cool.
哇哦
Whoa!
哦 哇 他是不是很可爱?
Oh, wow! Isn't he cute?
我想我已经看腻那只瞎猫了
I thought I'd seen it all with the blind, piano-playing cat.
哦 天哪
Oh, man.
他能看见
He can see!
他是个骗子
He's a fraud!
他是一只普通的弹钢琴的猫
He's a regular cat playing the piano.
伙计 我要拿回我的钱
Man, I want my money back!
啊哈
Ahhh.
嘿你没事吧?
Hey. Are you okay?
你下次一定要小心点
You gotta be careful next time.
你可能会伤到我的
You could have really hurt me.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
停职?为什么?
Suspended? Why?
作为一个实习生
For starters,
100磅的内衣散落在第五大道
the 100 pounds of underwear strewn up 5th Avenue.
得了吧你不能为此责怪我
Oh, come on, you can't blame me for that.
那是遇上猫在捉老鼠
That was a cat-and-mouse situation,
大家都知道那种情况很棘手的
and everyone knows you just don't get involved.
你可以在四周后重新申请
You can reapply in four weeks.
不求求你先生求求你只是
No. Please, sir, please, just...
你你你不能这样对我
You... You... You can't do that to me.
哦
Oh.
上周我帮一个男人做了一个小时的引体向上
Last week, I helped a man do a pull-up for an hour.
一个小时 他和我一起实现了他的健身目标
An hour! He achieved his fitness goals with me.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧
What if I just...
我来当你的助手好吗?
I come and be your assistant?
福雷斯特女士 你工作两个月了
Ms. Forester, you started two months ago.
工作不应该是那样子的
It just doesn't work like that.
也许这份工作从来就不适合我
Maybe this job never was for me.
-也许吧 -好吧 我不干了
- Maybe it's not. - You know what? I quit.
你好嘿
- Hello. - Hey.
回来再蹭一顿免费的饭吗?
Back for another free meal?
你是新来的吗?
So, you new in town?
算是吧
Somewhat.
你知道他们怎么说的吗
You know what they say,
不在纽约徒步旅行一趟
it's not a trip to the Big Apple
就不能算是来过这座城市
without a walking tour of the city.
你在这旅行过吗?
Have you ever done one?
他们的评价很好 事实上 我口碑也不错
They're very well-reviewed, actually, mine are.
是一笔不错的交易 报价也很良心
It's a great deal, great offer.
我不是客人
I'm not a guest.
那么请告诉我 你为什么会有一个手提箱?
Then, pray tell, why do you have a suitcase?
我是来面试一个临时职位的
I'm here to interview for one of the temporary positions.
因为婚礼要招人帮忙
Because of the wedding.
什么婚礼?
What wedding?
普里塔和本
Preeta and Ben.
啊那谁普里塔和本啊?
Ah. As in, like, the Preeta and Ben?
纽约社会最受欢迎的情侣
New York society's favorite couple.
这将是一场盛大的活动
It's going to be quite the event.
哈
Huh.
酒店在招人吗?
The hotel is hiring?
是的但条件要求非常苛刻
Yes, but they're very exclusive.
他们肯定不会雇用你的
They certainly wouldn't hire you.
嗯
Mm.
你说你叫什么来着?
And what did you say your name was again?
琳达·佩里巴顿
Linda Perrybottom.
琳达·佩里巴顿
Linda Perrybottom,
不幸的是你刚刚没有通过测试
unfortunately, you just failed the test.
什么?
What?
你的面试从你走进那扇门的时候
Your interview started the minute
就已经开始了
that you walked in the door.
我没意识到我只是
I didn't realize, I just...
皇家之门酒店的员工
Employees of the Royal Gate Hotel
必须是随和的专业的
must be accommodating, masterly,
但最重要的是琳达
but above all, Linda,
谨慎
discreet.
如果他们告诉一个完美的陌生人
If they're telling a perfect stranger
一些私密的细节
the intimate details
包括这家酒店私人活动的内部运作情况
of the inner workings of this hotel's private events,
嗯这显然是不行的不是吗?
well, that doesn't quite cut it now, does it?
我会我可以看看你的简历吗?
- I'd... - May I see your resume?
请给我呃
- Please? - Uh...
好的当然
Yes, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦哇
Oh, wow.
是啊你做过很多很酷的工作
Yeah, you've had a lot of really cool jobs.
是的没错
Yes, I have.
多西号♥吗 -多西号♥
- The Dorsey? - Dorsey.
无敌舰队
The Armada.
这些都是旅馆吗?
These all are hotels?
嗯都不在纽约我刚从伦敦搬到这里
Well, none are in New York. I just moved here from London.
听着琳达
Listen, Linda.
我觉得你不适合这这周的工作
I don't think you're right for this weekend.
噢
Oh.
我们只是需要更多的
We just need someone more...
当地人
local.
嗯我明白
Well, I understand.
谢谢你愿意见我
Thank you for the opportunity.
嗨如果我想申请
Hi. If I wanted to apply
申请这个周末的临时职位
for a temporary position for this weekend...
这是你的简历吗?
Is this your resume?
-不不是的 -哇这真是令人印象深刻
- No, it's not. - Wow, this is impressive.
我简历的副本
My only... copy.
嗯你肯定会被录用的
Well, you are definitely gonna get hired.
电影精选列表