Really? I mean, won't he just be all adorable
一定会善解人意的
and understanding about it?
宝贝那枚戒指真的很大
Babe, that was a really big ring.
啊明白了 -嘿
- Ah. Understood. - Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 我爸爸想要什么?
- Hi. - What did my dad want?
没什么 他只是 呃 我们只是比较亲切
Nothing. He was just, uh, we were just kinda bonding.
太棒了
Great.
呃你的戒指呢?
Uh, where is your ring?
哪个戒指?
Which ring?
你的订婚戒指?
Your engagement ring?
我为爱送给你的那个巨大的
The giant one that I gave you for love.
哦 嗯 我
Oh, um... I...
呃 事情是这样的
Uh, the thing is...
实际上这是个有趣的故事 先生
It's a funny story actually, sir.
我刚刚拿走了
I actually took it.
是的 没错
Yes, I did.
-去清洗一下 -哦
- To go get cleaned. - Oh.
我拿着它去擦洗了一下
I took it to go get a scrub-a-dub
好让它在婚礼上光彩照人
and be all shiny for the wedding.
像钻石一样明亮
Bright as bright as a diamond.
太棒了这太体贴了
Great. That's actually very thoughtful.
谢谢你 谢谢你凯拉
- Thank you. - Thank you, Kayla.
顺便说一句 我们真的想
By the way, we really wanna put
给你一些小费
some kind of gratuity for you on the bill.
您拿主意就行先生
Whatever you see fit, sir.
谢谢爱你们伙计们
- Thanks. - Love you, guys.
爱你我也爱你
- Love you. - In different ways.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该的
Anytime.
哎呀打扰了
Whoop. Excuse me.
快点快点快点
Come on, come on, come on.
停下停!
Stop, stop! Stop!
噢
Ow!
-不 等等 等等 -哦
- No, no, no, wait, wait! - Uh-oh.
-什么?-感觉来了
- What? - Here it comes.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
哦没事不不不
- Oh, yes. - No, no, no!
哦来吧
Oh, come on!
别按喇叭了你让他难为情了
Stop the beeping! You're making him self-conscious!
你到底吃了
How many burritos
多少墨西哥玉米饼
did you eat?
噢!
Oh!
我知道你做了什么
I see what you did.
好吧
Okay.
我在捡大便看到了吗?
I'm scooping the poop, huh?
你看他是故意这么的
You saw he did it on purpose...
我们走吧!
Let's go!
乔伊?
Joy?
嘿凯拉
Hey, Kayla,
哦捕鼠进行得怎么样了?
oh, how's the mouse hunt going?
哦有进展了
Oh, it's going.
顺便问一下我有个小问题要问你
By the way, quick question for you.
假设一位贵宾丢失了一枚戒指
Say a VIP person lost a ring
有人想找那个戒指
and someone wanted to look for said ring
不用小题大做的话
without raising any eyebrows,
你觉得那个人应该去哪里找?
where would you say that person should look?
哦天哪我喜欢猜谜语嗯
Oh, my God, I, I, I love riddles. Um...
嗯如果我是那个人
Well, if I were that someone,
啊但我不是二
ah, but I'm not.
但我有可能是谁知道呢?
But I could be. Who knows?
总有一天人只能做梦
One day. One can only dream.
贵宾
VIP.
抱歉回到问题上来嗯
Sorry, back to the question. Um...
这取决于物体的大小
It would depend on the size of the object.
它是一辆小汽车吗?是活的吗?会不会是条狗?
Is it a car? Is it alive? Could it be a dog?
我总是东西
I lose things all the time.
上周我把我弟弟弄丢了
I lost my baby brother last week.
拜托不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone, please,
因为我想 乔伊你在哪里?拜托了?
because I was like, "Joey, where are you? Please?"
然后谢天谢地他
And then, thank the Lord, he...
嗯
Yeah.
汤姆怎么了?
Tom! What?
喔冷静点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill out!
再说了那样并不能
Besides, that is never gonna
让那个微不足道的反♥社♥会♥分子善罢甘休的
keep out that minuscule sociopath.
你什么意思他走了?
What do you mean, he's gone?
就像就像没了 -没了?
Like, like gone-gone?
真的吗?
Are you sure?
好啊汤姆噢
Yes! Booyah, Tom! Oh!
杜布罗斯先生
Mr. Dubros,
我很高兴地通知您
I am delighted to inform you
我们雇汤姆的工作
that the job that we hired Tom for,
-已经完工 -哦太棒了
- it is completed. - Oh, wonderful.
现在我们只要想办法让他走就行了
Now we just have to figure out how to let him go
注意不要引发平等的就业问题
without triggering an equal employment issue.
噢
Oh.
我也许应该查一下遣散费
I should probably look into severance packages.
好的一个月的金枪鱼怎么样?
- Right. - Maybe a month of tuna?
-因为他是一只猫 -嗯哼
- 'Cause he's a cat. - Mm-hmm.
我想每个家人都有一份
I think it's one per family.
有什么办法能确保客人拿到这些
And if there's any way to make sure the guests get these
当他们登记入住的时候
as soon as they check in...
新娘很喜欢你
The bride's taken quite a shine to you.
我不知道我是说
I don't know, I mean,
尽我所能帮你解决婚礼的疯狂问题
whatever I can do to help with the wedding craziness.
他们似乎真的对这一切感到压力很大
They seem really stressed out with it all.
如果要说有什么不同的话那就是结婚这种仪式
If anything, the ceremony
是对一段感情的完美考验
is the perfect test for a relationship.
因为你要在誓词里承诺一切
'Cause you can promise all you want in the vows.
当事情发展到这一步的时候
When it comes down to it,
就得这样处理压力
it's how you handle the pressure of the planning.
一些夫妇接受了挑战 另一些夫妇则退缩了
Some couples rise to the challenge and others fall.
嗯我应该把这句名言写下来
Hmm. I should write that down.
汤姆告诉你这个好消息了吗?
So, did Tom tell you the good news?
老鼠问题已经处理完毕
The mouse problem has officially been handled.
嘿!她来了她发现了她消灭了
Hey! She came, she saw, she exterminated.
嗯
Yeah.
那么我们庆祝一下怎么样?
So, how about we celebrate?
扁平苏打水马上就来
Flat club soda coming right up.
是啊来吧
Yeah, there we go.
这可真够劲的
The real wild stuff.
哇他的小爪子动得真快是吧?
Wow, those little paws move quick, huh?
你应该当他的经纪人
You should be his manager.
当然有何不可?
I mean, sure, why not?
也许他们会看到我耗尽一切
Maybe they'll see how much I'm killing it
然后我永久掌管这一切吗?
and bring me on permanently to run everything?
好吧所以有人认为他们可以跳过几个步骤
Okay, so somebody thinks they can skip a few steps.
嗯 -嗯
Mm-mm.
不只是
No, it's just...
我是说在我的家乡
I mean, where I came from,
没有真正的机会
there were no real opportunities.
那是哪里?
Where's that?
宾夕法尼亚州立大学的一个小镇
A small town in Penn State.
想象一下你一眼就能看尽整个未来
Picture seeing your whole future
未来在你面前你就受不了了
in front of you and you can't stand it.
我当时在那
That was me, there.
我只想找到一些让我觉得
I just wanted to find that thing that made me feel...
重要的事?
Important?
嗯
Yeah.
而纽约似乎是寻找它的合适地方
电影精选列表