我要你特别小心这个
Now here's something I want you to use with special care.
特别小心
With special care.
你所给我的一切… - 我全都很小心使用
Everything you give me... - Is treated with equal contempt.
我知道,但这是一具水底相机
Yes, I know. But that's an underwater camera.
按这个钮就能连续拍八张照片
It takes eight pictures in rapid succession by pressing that button there.
这个设计很特别吗?
Is that clever?
如果你可以在黑暗中…
Well, if it can take pictures in the dark
用红外线底片拍照,那就很特别
with an infrared film, yes.
试着别像往常滥用,007
Try to be a little less than your usual frivolous self, 007.
这是迷你信♥号♥♥弹
Now here's a miniature Very pistol,
它能发射很亮的红色信♥号♥♥
which fires a bright red flare, a distress signal.
你该全天候随身携带
You should keep it on you day and night.
我不喜欢你最后说的那句话
I resent that remark.
你介意吗?
Here! Look, do you mind?
当你在水下无法呼吸时…
Now, in the event of a rebreather not being available,
你可以使用这个装置
you can use this device.
当然只是短时间
For short periods only, of course.
大约四分钟
Say about four minutes.
聪明
Clever.
不到最后关头别用
Obviously you'll only use it as a last resort.
很适合放在口袋里
It closes to a convenient pocket size.
假设有这样的口袋
That's assuming one has a convenient pocket.
注意
Now pay attention.
最近发明的无害无线电装置
A recently developed harmless radioactive device...
无害的?
Harmless?
自动发射至特殊接收器
...which sends out a homing signal to a special receiver.
我该如何使用?
And what am I supposed to do with this?
很显然,你得…
Obviously, you...
吞下去
swallow it.
现在?
Now?
希望她今晚还会停留在原地
Let's hope she'll still be lying in the same place tonight.
稍后我们可以用这双体船当作聚会的地方
We'll use this catamaran as a rendezvous place for later.
好主意 - 带她进来
Good idea. - Take her in.
有一个容器将会被投至缅♥甸♥海岸…
A container will be dropped off the coast of Burma...
在丹老群岛附近
in the Mergui Archipelago,
北纬20度
latitude 20 degrees north,
东经60度
longitude 60 degrees east,
时间是在五月二十七日,格林威治时间下午八点
at 20:00 hours Greenwich Mean Time on May 27th.
里面有完美的蓝白钻石
It will hold blue-white flawless diamonds...
重3到8克拉不等
between three and eight karats.
总价值不准低于现在市价的一百亿英镑
Total value to be not less than 100 pounds million, present market price.
在我们收取容器…
After we have recovered the container...
确认无误后
and verified its contents,
将以无线电频率16.23兆赫通知你们…
you will be notified on radio frequency 16.23 megacycles...
何处可以找到核弹
where the atomic bombs may be recovered.
肯纳生,立刻去准备
Kenniston, you better get on to De Beers at once.
是
Yes, sir.
各位
Well, gentlemen,
除非那些炸♥弹♥被找到
unless those bombs are found,
我恐怕我们得付款
I'm very much afraid we'll have to pay their price.
长官
Sir.
噢,对了
Oh, yes.
007在拿索传来的电报
Signal from 007 in Nassau.
有一、二件事会引起我们的兴趣
One or two things that might interest us.
迪斯科-沃兰特号♥仍在港口,停泊在赌场航线
The Disco Volante is still in the harbor, lying off the Casino Channel.
双船身的船也在,能利用它当掩护
The catamaran is there, too, so we can use her for cover.
很好,你们可以在船后放我下水
Oh, that's fine. You can drop me in the water behind her.
伦敦有进一步的消息吗? - 没有
Any further news from London? - No.
仍是27日晚上八点
Zero hour is still 2000 hours on the 27th.
现在只剩55小时 - 我们走吧
That's just 55 hours from now. - Yes. Shall we go?
这里可以了 - 我们在潘德那儿见
Okay, this will do here. - Okay, we'll meet back at Pinder's.
祝你好运
Good luck.
打开水下灯
Turn the underwater lights on.
打开闭路电视!
TV closed circuit!
手榴弹
Hand grenades.
准备好了!
Ready!
这下面
Down there.
那边!
There!
快点!发射!
Quick! Launch!
那边有东西!
There's something there!
是他!掉头!
That's him! Turn around!
稳住
Hold that.
推进器一定撞到他了
Look! We must have hit him with the propeller.
让我们回去告诉拉戈
Let's get back and tell Largo.
能载我一程吗? - 当然
Can I have a lift? - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你救了我一命
You've just about saved my life.
真的吗?
Really?
我的船翻了,我得游上岸
My outboard capsized, so I had to swim ashore.
你要到哪儿?
How far do you go?
最好系上安全带
You better fasten your safety belt.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond.
菲奥娜·沃尔佩
Fiona Volpe.
你常来这儿吗?
You fly here often?
我让你紧张吗?
Do I make you nervous?
不,我只是不想…
No. It's just that I have no desire to be...
一晚被困住二次
capsized twice in one night.
至少你不必游上岸
Well, at least you won't have to swim ashore.
邦德先生,你以前来过这吗?
Have you been here before, Mr. Bond?
不,我没有
No, I haven't.
但这是往拿索的路吧?
But this is the road to Nassau?
是的,总会到的
Yes. Eventually.
我就到这儿
Well, this is as far as I go.
我也是,这是我的旅社
Yes, me, too. This is my hotel.
真巧 - 是,真方便
What a coincidence! - Yes. So convenient.
你脸色很苍白,希望我没吓到你
You look pale, Mr. Bond. I hope I didn't frighten you.
我一向是位紧张的乘客
No, actually, I've always been a nervous passenger.
有些男人不喜欢被载
Some men just don't like to be driven.
不,有些男人只是不想被载着兜风
No, some men just don't like to be taken for a ride.
看这个,水下舱门
Look at this. An underwater hatch.
原来他们这样进出
Yeah. So, that's how they could leave and get back.
对,又没人看见
Yes. And nobody saw them.
很显然,整个行动都在水下进行
Obviously, the whole operation was carried out underwater.
所以那是我们要找飞机的地方,走
So, that's where we'll have to look for the plane. Come on, Felix.
等照片干了之后,我会送到旅社
I'll bring the prints to the hotel when they're dry.
别忘了,空军已经搜索了拿索周围250哩内
Yes, the Air Force searched the area 250 miles out of Nassau.
一定在范围外
This one must be beyond that radius.
那就是迪斯科-沃兰特号♥,那晚停的地方
Yeah, that's if the Disco Volante was out that night.
当然
Yeah, sure she was.
但海港管制员说她只出去了六小时
But Harbor Control said only for six hours.
六小时内她不可能航行五百哩
She couldn't cover 500 miles in that time, no.
在六小时内她顶多九十哩路程
About 90 miles is her limit for six hours,
而且是来回的
and that's out and back.
我建议我们往远一点走
I reckon we've got to go further out,
那我们就需要加油了
and we'll need more gas for that.
好,我们回拿索,时间不多了
All right, let's get back to Nassau. We haven't got much time.
没错,时间是不多了
You're right, James, we haven't.
放!
Pull!
他们当然在监视我们,宝贝
Of course they are watching us, my dear.
不然他们还能干嘛?
What else have they to do?
你希望邦德死掉吗?
You would like Bond dead.
想不出更好的安排
I can think of no better arrangement.
因为他想和你女人做♥爱♥?
Because he tries to make love to your woman?
因为他是邦德
Because he is Bond,
幽灵党的敌人应该被除掉
and as an enemy of SPECTRE, should be killed.
放!
Mark!
如果你昨晚的轻率造成邦德死亡的话
If Bond had died last night as a result of your hastiness,
他的政♥府♥就会发现炸♥弹♥在这儿
his government would have known for certain the bombs are here.
时机成熟时,他会被杀
When the time is right, he will be killed.
电影精选列表