The specter of defeat.
你要改运了
That your luck was due to change.
我们很快就会知道
We'll soon find out.
提高赌注有异议吗?五百英镑?
Any objection to raise the limit? 500 pounds, should we say?
太大了 - 我也退出
Too big for me. - Count me out, too.
也许你想接手
Perhaps you'd like to take the shoe.
我朋友不会介意,您是…
My friend won't mind, Mr...
邦德 - 是的
Bond. - Oh, yes.
邦德先生
Mr. Bond.
我有位同事提过你
One of my associates spoke about you.
希望不是坏话
Nothing bad, I hope.
是你的幽灵跟我的对抗
It's your specter against mine, huh?
你希望我走厄运?
You wish to put the evil eye on me, huh?
我来的地方有种对付的方法
We have a way to deal with that where I come from.
你也许会骗到我
Well, you may hex me.
看看对牌如何
Let's see what it does for the cards.
不要了 - 不要
No. - No.
七点 - 六点
Seven. - Six.
八点
Eight.
九点
Nine.
你好像打不败,邦德先生
You seem to be unbeatable, Mr. Bond.
目前而已,这种事维持不久
For the moment. This sort of thing can't last.
埃米利奥,你答应请我一杯酒
Emilio, you promised to buy me a drink.
亲爱的,马上
Soon, my dear.
我要先赢回来
I want to get my money back first.
能容我请小姐一杯酒吗?
May I be allowed to buy the lady a drink?
我会很感激
I would appreciate that. Thank you.
那我必须换手了
Then I must pass the shoe.
如果他不改手气,他会变得很无理
He's going to be impossible if his luck doesn't change.
我想今晚是不会变了
Somehow I don't think it will tonight.
鱼子酱,唐·培里侬香槟王,55年份的(法国名贵香槟酒)
Beluga caviar, Dom Perignon '55.
先生 - 谢谢
Monsieur. - Thank you.
我知道你是拉戈先生的侄女
I understand you're Mr. Largo's niece.
比什么要好听一些…
It sounds better than...
你是怎么说的?情妇?
What would you say? Mistress?
妓♥女♥? - 我不会这么说
Kept woman? - I wouldn't say that.
你在哪儿认识他的? - 在卡普里
Where did you meet him? - In Capri.
我跟我哥弗朗索瓦在那里
I was there with my brother, François.
奇怪
Strange.
我发现埃米利奥很有魅力
I found Emilio attractive...
那之后
Then.
他住在船上吗?
Does he live aboard the yacht?
不,在岛上有房♥子
No. He has a house on the island.
一定要谈他吗? - 不是
Must we talk about him? - No.
我情愿跳舞 - 我也是
I'd much rather dance. - So would I.
你哥现在在哪儿? - 英国
Where is your brother now? - In England.
他是北约空军少校
He's a commandant with the NATO forces there.
他人很棒
He's a wonderful person.
我却一直遇不到他那种人
The trouble is, I never meet anyone like him.
只遇上拉戈和我这种人
Only men like Largo and myself.
你不像拉戈 - 不像吗?
You are not like Largo. - No?
你为何这么说?
Why do you say that?
你抱我的方式
The way you hold me.
那边!
There.
你在拿索待多久?
How long you staying on here in Nassau?
我们准备在后天离开
We are going the day after tomorrow.
我说过,我们时间不多
As I said, we haven't got very much time.
埃米利奥想要离开
Emilio wants to leave.
你今晚睡在船上吗?
Are you sleeping aboard tonight?
我希望你别这么露骨
I hoped you'd not be so obvious.
当一个人时间不多,行动必须露骨
Well, when one has little time, one sort of has to be obvious.
你知道哪儿能找到我 - 邦德先生
You know where you can find me. - Mr. Bond.
你侄女是位好舞者
Your niece is an excellent dancer.
让我向你证明我是名好输家,邦德先生
Let me prove I'm as good a loser as you are a winner, Mr. Bond.
周日来吃中饭,我在帕米拉的家
Come to lunch on Sunday at Palmyra. It's my house here.
那就决定在周日中午
Sunday at noon, then.
亲爱的
My dear.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
你得逐字告诉我邦德说的话
You must tell me what Mr. Bond had to say, word for word.
他谈起一些你的事
He talked about you a little.
他刚刚说了什么?我没听清楚
What was he saying just then? I didn't quite hear.
他问今晚我们是否睡在船上
He asked, "Were we sleeping aboard tonight?"
有趣
Interesting.
我的钥匙,304房♥ - 304房♥,谢谢
My key. It's 304, please. - Thank you. 304.
抱歉,没有信 - 谢谢
I'm sorry. No mail. - Thank you.
保拉?
Paula?
保拉?
Paula?
你好,00…
Well, hello, 00...
这样对待中情局真不赖!
Fine way to treat the CIA!
抱歉,菲利克斯
Sorry about that, Felix,
但你正要说007
but you were just about to say 007.
拿着
Here.
詹姆斯?你杀了他没?
Well, James? Have you killed him?
你应该最了解我
You know me better than that.
去吧,笑面虎
There you go, smiler.
看到你到此想看的吗?
Have you seen everything you came to see?
回你朋友那里去报告
Go back to your friends and report.
告诉他,小鱼我丢回海里
Tell them the little fish I throw back into the sea.
给他
Give it to him.
你要从我背后开枪
You're going to shoot me in the back?
我是指枪
The gun, I mean.
快走!
Now move!
他是谁? - 就如我说,小鱼…
Who was he? - Like I said, a small fish.
替拉戈先生工作
Working for a Mr. Largo.
他有艘游艇,我们待会儿该去看看
He's got a yacht we should take a look at later.
奎斯特要见拉戈先生 - 让他进去!
Quist, to see Mr. Largo. - Open up!
(帕米拉,私人处所,非请莫入)
什么事?是奎斯特!
Yes? It's Quist!
轻松点,朋友
Gently, my friend, gently.
你查到什么? - 什么也没有
What did you find? - Nothing.
你见到邦德了? - 见到了
You saw Bond? - Yes, I saw him.
出了什么事?
What happened?
你让他制♥服♥了你
You let him get the better of you.
不!
No!
不!不!
No! No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
嗨,你好!
Hey there!
你终于联络上了吗?
Did you finally make contact?
你迟到了
You're late.
菲利克斯·莱特
Felix Leiter,
这位是平德,我们在此的伙伴 - 幸会
this is Pinder, our man here. - How do you do?
各位,这边请
This way, gentlemen.
那女孩是谁,詹姆斯?
Who's the girl, James?
保拉·卡普兰,我这儿的助手
Paula Caplan, my assistant here.
他没有造访美国的计划
We have no plans to visit the United States.
特别报导…
Now here is a special announcement...
来自BBC外电
from the Overseas Service of the BBC.
今晚六点时大本钟确实敲了七下
Big Ben actually did strike seven times at 6:00 this evening.
这是机械故障造成的
This was caused by a mechanical failure,
上一次出现还是1♥8♥9♥5年的那次雷暴天气
which last occurred during a violent electrical storm in 1♥8♥9♥8.
让我们再度回到头条新闻
Here once again are the headlines...
显然是在拖延时间
Obviously stalling for time.
不! - 007
Oh, no. - 007.
真棒的惊喜 - 我也一样
What a wonderful surprise. - Well, for me, too.
我得说,我觉得这些你用来逃命的武器…
I must say, I find this business of equipping you in the field,
他们是… 非常的不寻常
on the run, as it were, highly irregular.
这是盖革计数器
Here we have a Geiger counter,
实用而不易损坏
useful and unobtrusive.
这个短针会计算辐射能量
The sweep hand takes the radioactivity count.
当然也是防水的 - 当然
It's waterproof, of course. - But of course.
电影精选列表