我?
Me?
我真认不出我自己了
Well, I'd never have recognized myself.
我还好吗? - 可惜太健康了
Do I seem healthy? - Too healthy, by far.
请脱掉浴袍
Take off your bathrobe, please.
你的口气好像不很坚持
You never say that as if you meant it.
手举过头
Arms above your head, please.
安分点,邦德先生!
Behave yourself, Mr. Bond!
我看只有一个地方能让你安静
Oh, I can see there's only one place to keep you quiet.
这是什么?
And what's this?
活动伸张椅,调整脊椎骨用的
A motorized traction table for stretching the spine.
有人称苦刑架
Some patients call it the rack.
这倒不意外
I'm not surprised.
上来吧
Oh, get on.
踢踏板在哪?
Where's the kick-starter?
别闹了,面向下
Oh, stop fooling around and face down, please.
面向下?
Face down?
顺便问下
By the way,
康特·里皮隔壁房♥间的人是谁?
who is the man in the room next to your Count Lippe?
我对他不太清楚
I really don't know too much about him.
安吉洛先生
A Mr. Angelo.
他跟私人医生一起来
He's here with a private physician,
疗治一场可怕车祸的伤
recuperating from an awful car crash, I understand.
第一次我一整天感觉真正安全
There now. First time I've felt really safe all day.
我15分钟后再来看你的情况
I'll look in and see how you're doing in 15 minutes.
幸会,邦德先生
Nice to have met you, Mr. Bond.
回来!
Hey, come back!
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
救命!
Help!
邦德先生!邦德先生!邦德先生!
Mr. Bond! Mr. Bond! Mr. Bond!
感谢老天!
Oh, thank God!
感谢老天!你可能会被害死!
Thank God! You could have been killed!
我一定高了6英寸
I must be 6 inches taller.
可怜的家伙!
Oh, you poor dear!
我想不出怎么会发生?
I can't think how it could have happened.
我可以告诉你,简直是奇迹,我会回来
I can tell you, it's a miracle I came back when I did.
我想你一定是无意间碰到了开关
I can only think that you must have pushed the switch accidentally.
你最好跟我来
Well, you better come along with me.
在蒸汽室待一下
Spend a few minutes in the steam room.
有助你放轻松 - 好
It'll help to relax you. - Yes.
也许能帮你缩回去
Might even shrink you back to size.
有人希望今天的事没有发生
Somebody's going to wish today had never happened.
你不会告诉维恩医生吧?
Oh, you wouldn't tell Dr. Wain?
求求你,我会丢饭碗
Please. I'd lose my job.
我想我沉默总有个代价
Well, I suppose my silence could have a price.
你不会是指…
You don't mean...
不
Oh, no.
是
Oh, yes.
待会见,鳄鱼
See you later, alligator.
你到底在搞什么?
What the hell do you think you are doing?
别担心,我会告诉大厨
Now don't you worry. I'll tell the chef.
放我出去!
Let me out of this bloody machine!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
有人在听吗?
Isn't there anybody listening?
(热疗中心)
皮草
Mink.
可以消除紧张
It reduces the tensions.
对我不管用
Not mine.
杜瓦尔少校的社交秘书
Major Derval's social secretary.
我找安吉洛先生
I would like to speak to Mr. Angelo.
什么? - 安吉洛先生
What's that? - Mr. Angelo.
抱歉,你拨错了
I'm sorry. You got the wrong number.
你想脱掉这个会不会舒服些…
You don't think you could be more comfortable if you take off...
什么事? - 杜瓦尔少校?
Yes? - Major Derval?
我就是杜瓦尔少校 - 你的车在等了
This is Major Derval. - Your car is waiting.
我马上下来,谢谢
I'll be down right away. Thank you.
我的车来了,任务到了,我的生活故事
My car's here. Duty calls. The story of my life.
你到空军基地会迟到
You'll be late at the air base.
此外,你会有时间冷静
And besides, it will give you time to cool off.
我回来时,你还在此吗?
You'll be here when I come back?
到时候也许就没心情了
But I may not be in the mood then.
你要打赌吗? - 你很清楚弗朗索瓦
Do you want to bet? - You know your François?
我了解我自己
I know me.
好的,好的
All right, all right.
我说过会下去 - 先生,你的外套
I told him I'd be down. - Your coat, sir?
降落愉快 - 谢谢
Happy landing. - Thank you.
要乖,至少到我回来
Be good. At least until I get back.
再见!
Ciao!
没人看见我们,走道没人 - 门关上!
Nobody saw us. The corridor is empty. - Shut that door!
他死了
He's dead all right.
里皮,你掩护
Lippe, you take over.
医生和救护车在外面吗?
Are the doctor and ambulance outside?
一切都如计划安排 - 安吉洛!
Everything, as arranged. - Angelo!
你的呼吸器具
Your breathing equipment.
隔离氧气系统
Isolates you from the oxygen supply.
伽马毒气,浓缩式
Gamma gas. Instantaneous.
你刚用的那种
Type you just used.
而最重要的…
And most important...
不够
Not enough.
十万元不够
$100,000 is not enough.
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
我改变主意
I changed my mind.
我花了二年
Two years of my life,
研究影片
studying the film,
报告
the reports,
易容手术
plastic operations,
模仿声音
voice lessons.
算是二十五万好了
Make it a quarter of a million...
要不你找别人
or get someone else.
没有别人!
There is no one else!
没错
Exactly.
我是杜瓦尔
I am Derval.
收起来
Put that away.
安吉洛说得没错
Angelo is right.
我会通知一号♥,我们已重新安排过
I'll inform Number One we made a new arrangement.
这只是定金而已
This is merely a down payment.
好,但我要二十五万
All right, but against quarter of a million.
同意
Agreed.
他的表,身分辨明卡
His watch. Identification disk.
再见! - 不,他总说再会
Au revoir! - No, no. He always says ciao.
再见! - 还有帽子
Ciao! - And the cap,
它戴得太后面了
it's too far back on your head.
剩下的钱准备好就好
The rest of my money, just have it ready.
来,帮他换上睡袍
Come on. Get him into his pajamas.
长官,麻烦证件
Sir? Identity, please, sir.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
这是单机出击例行训练
This is a normal training sortie,
你们将有一位北约代表同行
and you'll be accompanied by a NATO representative,
指挥官杜瓦尔
Commandant Derval.
北约杜瓦尔少校
Major Derval of NATO.
例行性飞行
It's a routine flight,
驾驶瓦肯号♥飞机,高度四万五千英尺…
and you'll be flying a Vulcan at an altitude of 45,000 feet,
携带二枚核弹,MOS型
armed with two atomic bombs, MOS type.
雷♥管♥一样,在白色安全盒里
Fuse is, as usual, in the white security box.
那些可恶的飞机
Oh, those damned airplanes.
够让你发疯的
They're enough to drive you mad.
除非
Unless,
是你那个皮草手套
of course, it's that mink glove of yours.
我去把噪音关掉
I'll shut out the noise.
詹姆斯?
James?
詹姆斯,你要去哪儿?
电影精选列表