在这方面 艾莉对你很有帮助
Allie was very good for you in that way.
她非常有条理
She was very organized,
善用左脑 脚踏实地
left-brained, a grounding force.
能不提艾莉吗?
Can we please not talk about Allie?
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
谢谢 我知道很难
Thank you. I know it's hard.
我就是不喜欢看到你这样痛苦
I just don't like to see you suffer like this.
让我想哭 什么?别啊
Makes me want to cry. What?No.
真的 让我心里很难过
I do. It makes me very sad.
没事的 我得哭一下
It's okay. I have to cry.
好 我需要发泄出来
Okay. I just need to get it out.
你想我们...
Do you want us to...
陪你坐一会儿然后...去申请补领驾照吗?
sit with you and... to get a replacement license?
我...我能搞定
I... I can handle it.
我们一次先解决...抱歉
Let's just deal with one... I'm sorry.
一个家庭危机 好吗?
...family crisis at a time, okay?
是哈依姆拍的 我表弟
Chaim took this. My cousin.
你见过哈依姆吗?
Did you ever meet Chaim?
没 他在欣斯代尔
No. From Hinsdale.
他过得不太好 但这照片拍得不错
He's not doing so hot,but this is a beautiful picture.
她不该过那样的生活
She shouldn't be living like that.
她自己可以
She's managing.
她怎么吃饭呢?
How is she getting her meals?
她上一次离开那张沙发 是什么时候?
Uh, and when is the last time she got out of that chair?
她日渐消瘦
She's wasting away.
我们都有好日子和坏日子
We all have our good days and our bad days.
那今天是什么日子?等下会知道的
And what's today?We'll find out.
盖瑞会纳闷 我去了哪里
Gary's going to wonder where I am.
你怎么回事啊?你是想念那个地方吗?
What's with you?Do you miss that place?
我喜欢那里 有什么好喜欢的?
I like that place. What's to like?
我一周游泳两次 还有很多有意思的课
I swim twice a week. There's wonderful classes...
烹饪课 绘画课 哎哟
cooking classes, painting classes, oopsie upsy.
哎哟?哎哟
"Oopsie upsy"?Oopsie upsy.
就是一个专业人士来教我们
That's when a professional comes in and shows us
碰到对方摔倒该怎么扶起来
how to pick each other up after we fall.
有在浴缸摔倒 淋浴摔倒
There's a tub lift, a shower lift,
还有夫妻摔倒时的双人扶
and a dual lift for when a couple falls.
经常发生吗?
Does that happen often?
不 但会发生 通常是在小山上
Uh, not often, but it happens. Usually on a hill.
你得借助对方的体重 保持平衡
You have to use each other's weight as a counterbalance.
听着挺有意思
Sounds interesting.
谢丽尔以前还做饭 收拾我们的袜子
Cheryl used to cook, pick up our socks,
她让家里井井有条
keep the place together.
我是能不自己动手尽量不动手
I'll take help where I can get it.
我不以为耻
I'm not ashamed.
那不一样
It's not the same.
为什么?
Why?
一向都是我收拾袜子
I always picked up the socks.
她发帖了 什么?她发帖了?
She posted. What?She posted something?
我想...不
I think it... No.
是啊 5分钟 感觉是不小心地
Yeah, five minutes... By accident, I think.
5分钟前 天啊
Five minutes ago. Oh, my God.
你看看啊 我们看看 我们看看
Look, look. Let's see. Let's see. Let's see.
你有看出什么吗?
Do you recognize anything?
放大 能不能清楚一点?放大
Make it bigger. Zoom in.Can you enhance it?Enhancing.
我看到油泵 一辆蓝色的车 一只鸽子
I see gas pumps, a blue car, a pigeon.
这是图洪加 图洪加 不对 是两只
No, two pigeons. This is Tujunga. Tujunga.
是啊 图洪加不是有个加油站吗?摩尔帕克
Yeah, um... Oh, isn't there a gas station on Tujunga?Moorpark
图洪加 没错 摩尔帕克和图洪加 我们出发
and Tujunga. Yes!Moorpark and Tujunga.And we're going, we're going.
我去
Ah, damn.
快点 我们...我们得赶快啊
Come on. We g... We got to move.
导航说走钱德勒和科尔法克斯12分钟
Waze says 12 minutes via Chandler and Colfax.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
谁造出来的?谁想出来的?
Who created that?Who thought it up?
车子带插头
A plug for a car.
充满电 跑起来
Electricity goes through, makes it run.
可什么是电呢?真令人费解
But what is electricity?It boggles the mind.
我好像认识她
Oh, I think I know her.
能再快一点吗?是啊 谢谢了
Can you go a little faster?Yes, thank you.
天啊 拜托 这地方限速呢
God. Please. I'm going the speed limit.
咱们是遵纪守法的家庭
We are a law-abiding family.
导航要我这里左转
Wants me to make a left.
这就是为什么我不用导航
This is why I don't use Waze.
一天到晚让你左转右转的
It wants you to make all these crazy turns.
玛茜·文德的老公就离不开导航
Marcy Wender's husband was obsessed with Waze,
一次神经病左转 结果到了冯斯超♥市♥
makes a psycho left, ends up in Vons.
估算是非常精准的 盖尔 他花了好几千
Estimates are very accurate, Gail.He paid thousands of dollars.
不 才不是 经过证实的
No they're not. It's been proven.
你认识薇吗?薇·费里德兰德
Do you know Vi?Vi Friedlander?
或许是通过索尔 索尔?
Maybe through Saul. Saul?
盖瑞的孩子 盖瑞·纽曼?不是 我不认识
Gary's kid. Gary Newman?No, I don't know them.
你去过西奈吗?没 我们是在贝斯阿姆
Oh. Did you go to Sinai?No, we were at Beth Am.
我就是看你特别眼熟
You just look so terribly familiar to me.
必须无视所有直觉 相信科技
Just have to ignore all your instincts and trust the technology.
一开始 就是科技让我们这么乱套的 能倒回去吗?
Technology is what got us into this mess in the first place. Can you go back?
不能倒车 后面有人
I can't go back. There's someone behind us.
我看到了 那就往前
I see them. So, go.
我走不了 现在有空档
I can't go. There's a gap.
前面...有空挡 亚伦
There's a... There's a gap, Alan.
上去啊 开车 走
Take it! Go, just go.
走啊 好
Go. Yes, yes.
好
Yes, yes, yes. Yes, yes, yes.
好
Okay, okay, okay.
啊!
Ah!
是 是 好了
Yes, yes, I did.
现在又回到12分钟了
And we're back to 12 minutes.
盖瑞·纽曼
Gary Newman.
不 我的盖瑞是姓罗泽尔 多有意思啊?
Oh, no. My Gary is Rozelle.Isn't that interesting?
两个不同的盖瑞 但是都叫盖瑞
Two different Garys, but both Gary.
你俩怎么认识的?我们应该不认识
How do you know each other?I guess we don't.
看来有可能
It seemed possible.
唉 祝你今天愉快
Alas.Have a lovely day.
你也是
You too.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What?Oh.
出什么事了?是我外孙
What happened?It... it's my grandson.
妈妈!萨尔玛!外婆
Mom! Thelma! Grandma!
是他们 快点出去
Oh, it's them. Come on, get out.
萨尔玛!萨尔玛!
Thelma! Alan and Daniel: Thelma!
嗨 有见到一位...白发女士吗?一位淑女?
Hi. Have you seen a woman with, like, white hair?A real lady?
萨尔玛!
Thelma! Thelma!
萨尔玛!
Thelma! Thelma!
我们过不去的
Oh, we can't make that.
外婆 那是什么?那是
Grandma.What's that?Is that...
外婆 真有趣
Grandma! That is interesting.
见鬼 萨尔玛
Oh, shit. Thelma!
我去 怎么?
Oh, shit. What?
她的手环
Her Lifeline.
怎么了?有定位吗?
What is it?Do you have a location?
上面显示的什么?她在这儿
What's it say?She's here.
她在这儿 哪里?
She's here. Ah. Where?Oh.
我们疯了
We are crazy.
会不会是掉了?
Could it have fallen off?
它自己不会
Not on its own.
只是考虑各种可能性
Just to consider all our options,
有没有...有可能她又TGA发作了?
is it... is it possible she had another TGA?
她的行为反常 我...我不知道 是啊
Her behavior's erratic. I... I don't know. Yeah.
感觉是有这个可能的
I mean, it seems like it's within the realm of possibility.
我...我就是...我要谷歌♥一下
I'm... I'm just... I'm going to Google it just to...
我让她不要摘掉的
I told her not to take it off.
电影精选列表