盖尔 他很难过 好难过
Oh, Gail, he was so upset. He was so upset.
好 我现在打给他
Okay, I'm calling him right now.
天啊 他不接 上帝啊
[over cellphone] Oh, my God. He's not picking up.Oh, my God.
我打座机
I'm calling the house line.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
妈妈 亚伦来电♥话♥ 什么?
Ah, Mom, Alan is calling. What?
亚伦来电♥话♥了 我再给你打过去
Alan is calling. I'll call you back.
怎么了?我妈接到丹尼尔电♥话♥
What's going on?My mother got a call
说他在牢房♥ 有人打断了他的鼻子
from Daniel, and apparently he's in jail.Someone broke his nose.
谁告诉她的?
Who told her that?
她亲自跟他通话的 跟丹尼尔
She spoke to him. She spoke to Daniel.
然后我给他打电♥话♥ 联♥系♥不上
And then I tried calling him and I can't get him.
他不接电♥话♥?
And he's not picking up his phone?
是的 我再打过去试试
No. I'm gonna try him again.
好 我现在去开车 有消息告诉我
Okay. I'm getting in the car.Uh, let me know what you hear.
你好?
Hello?
他就一直说你撞了人
And he was going on and on about how you hit someone,
情况比你想的严重
and it was worse than you think.
她怀孕了 我打了一个孕妇?
And she was pregnant and... I hit a pregnant woman?
我用拳头打她吗?
Like, I struck her with my fist?
不 不 不 是车祸
Oh, no, no, no, it was a car accident.
是啊 这都是发生在车里的
No, yeah, this was all happening inside of a car.
好吧 那...是啊 这就合理多了
Oh. Okay, well, that... Yeah, that makes more sense.
你在说什么啊?不 是我误会了
Well, what are you talking about?No, I misunderstood.
你为什么不接电♥话♥啊?我在睡觉
Why weren't you picking up your phone?I was asleep.
10点半?我10点半给你打的
At 10:30?I called you at 10:30.
然后...然后...
And then... and then...
是啊 可我昨晚跟朋友出去
Yeah, but I went out last night with some friends.
你没开车 对吧?
You didn't drive, did you?Um...
你有喝醉吗?酒精有强效镇静作用
Did you get drunk?You know, alcohol is a major depressant.
温迪·霍洛维茨的儿子就彻底对龙舌兰上瘾了
It's... Wendy Horowitz's son is completely hooked on Don Julio.
龙舌兰 他保不住工作
Don Julio. He's... He can't hold a job.
又复进出勒戒所 他...他毫无主体感
He's in and out of rehabs.He's... Has no sense of agency.
他还抽电子烟 抽电子烟
And he vapes. He vapes.
他完全迷失自我 可能永远振作不起来了
He's completely lost, and he may never find himself.
你有认真听吗?
Are you paying attention?
有 我明白 是吗?
Yes, I understand. Do you?
是的 我是说...这是很严重的问题
Yeah. I mean, it's... it's an issue.
妈妈 你真以为那个人是丹尼尔?
Mom, did you really think it was Daniel?
你怎么会认为是真的呢?
I mean, how did you think this was real?
妈妈 你也当真了啊
Mom, you thought it was real, too.
她说得跟真事儿一样
Well, she was very convincing.
她是害怕 你妈妈
Well, she was scared, your mother.
我害...我们都害怕
I was so... We were all scared.
说清楚 我不怎么害怕
I wasn't quite as scared, just for the record.
等你接到这种电♥话♥ 看你什么反应吧 小子
We'll see what happens when you get a call, buddy.
我不会上当的 我非常敏锐
I wouldn't be fooled. My mind is sharp as a tack.
什么?我说我不会上当
What?I said I wouldn't be fooled.
我非常敏锐
My mind is sharp as a tack.
他说什么?他在开玩笑
What's he saying?He's making a joke.
你想再说一遍吗?
Oh. You want to try it again?
什么玩笑 亚伦?没事了
What's the joke, Alan?Never mind.
当我没说 不是笑话
Never mind. It wasn't a joke.
没事 虽然就差一步 但是
Never mind. Well, you know,it was a close call, but...
现在都过去了 一切都好
it's over now.Everything's okay.
我好丢脸啊
I am so embarrassed.
别 别这样 你现在回家了
No. Don't be. You're home.
你平安无事 这是最重要的
You're safe. That's all that matters.
可我把钱寄出去了
But I sent the money.
你超速了 丹尼
You're speeding, Danny.
如果是西联 联邦 UPS
Well, we could report a tracking number
我们可以上报追踪号♥码
if it's with Western Union, FedEx, UPS.
邮件的话 我们只能联♥系♥邮政服务
With a letter, our only real option is to contact the postal service,
这种情况下 几率很渺茫
and with these types of things, the odds are slim,
尤其是没地址 我想我有
especially without the address.I think I have it here.
真是太恶毒了 变♥态♥
Aw, it's such a mean thing to do. It's just sick.
不是有什么办法吗?数据库什么的
Isn't there anything that can be done?A database of some kind.
我们这个社会没有道德中心
We have no moral center as a society.
这是一个体系问题
This is a systemic issue.
你有吗?没有
You have it?I don't have it.
如果能有所安慰 这种诈骗与白俱增
If it's any comfort,these kinds of scams are increasingly common.
他们怎么知道我是谁的?
Well, how do they know who I am?
他们用电♥话♥薄社交网站
They contact people at random using telephone listings
随机联♥系♥ 脸书吗?
and social networking sites. Like Facebook?
当然 脸书
Sure. Like Facebook.
扎克伯格怎么能让这种事发生
Well, how can Zuckemborg let this happen?
什么?
Sorry?
扎克伯格不应该有办法解决吗?
Shouldn't Zuckemborg be able to fix this?
你玩脸书吗?
Are you on Facebook?
我有吗?没 你没有 她没有
Am I?No you're not. She's not.
跑题了
Uh, this was a tangent. No.
我建议你取消所有银行卡
Detective Morgan: I would suggest canceling your cards
冻结账户 直到你确定
and freezing your accounts until you're sure
没有提供任何
you didn't provide any information
可供诈骗的个人信息
that can leave the door open to more fraud.
除此之外 目前我们也没什么可做的
Beyond that, there's not much we can do at this point.
抱歉
Detective Morgan: Sorry.
不 不用抱歉
No, you're not.
要给你拿个毯子吗?
You want a blanket?
喝水吗?
Or, um, water or anything?
不 我就闭眼歇会儿
No, I'll just close my eyes for a minute.
她脑子糊涂了
She gets confused.
并没有 比以前更糊涂了
Not really. It's more than before.
我没发现有多么大不同
I haven't noticed that big of a difference.
或许小事上 是有
Little things, maybe.
她以前也接到过这种电♥话♥的
She's gotten these calls before.
我们或许来到了一个新阶段
We may be entering a new phase.
什么?你指什么啊...新阶段
What?What do you mean... ...a new phase?
现在我们或许该认真考虑
Now may be the time where we really consider
让她独居是否是最佳选择了
whether or not living alone is the best option.
你认为有这个必要了?我们...我们要考虑
You think we're there?We're just... We're considering it.
我上周丢了钱包
I lost my wallet last week.
我不认为这意味着我脑子退化了
I don't think that was a sign of my mind deteriorating.
是 你那是缺乏存在 亲爱的
No, that's a lack of presence, sweetheart.
你有申请补驾照吗?
Did you order a replacement license?
是 有的 很好 不能无证驾驶
Yeah, yeah. I did. Good 'cause you don't wanna be
搞不好会进数据库的
driving without that. You could end up in a database.
你怎么突然对数据库这么感兴趣啊?
Why are you obsessed with databases all of a sudden?
你不想进数据库的
You don't want to end up in one.
好吧 我就是觉得
Okay, well, I just think that...
这件事可以安排的 或许我可以安排
this can be handled.Maybe I can handle it.
你有什么提议?
What are you proposing?
我会更经常过来 每天打电♥话♥
I will come over more, I'll call every day,
我会确保她一直带着监测手环
and I'll make sure that she keeps her Lifeline on.
天啊 我忘了跟你说
Oh, my God, I didn't tell you this.
苏珊的妈妈掉进了火坑里 救不活了
Susan's mother fell into a fire pit.Completely died.
什么?我们干嘛聊这个?
What?Why are we talking about this?
因为这个年纪的人很容易出事
Well, because things happen to people as they age.
奇奇怪怪 不可思议的事
Weird, crazy things like that.
找着火的?我没问
Was it on?I didn't ask.
我想是吧 年前就不可能发生这种事
I assumed it was.This wouldn't have happened a year ago.
她没有以前那么自立了
She's not as self-reliant as she was.
我们不能再像现在这样了 她93岁了
We can't just keep doing what we're doing.She's 93.
或许该借助安养设施了
Well, maybe it's time for assisted living.
你确定 我不能留宿?不 不 不
You sure I can't stay over?Oh, no. No, no.
我有事儿做 好吧
I've got things to do. Okay.
为了我的心理健康
For my mental health.
泰迪
Aw, Teddy.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
嗨 你好
Uh, hi. Hello.
电影精选列表