我该怎么 你想干啥?
Uh, how do I... How do you what?
我要 噢...在哪儿呢?
I need the, uh... Oh, where is it?
什么...什么在哪儿?
Where's the... where's the what?
这玩意儿乱套了 我不知道
Yeah, this thing has gone nuts.I don't know.
我没法...靠 我给
I can't... Oh, shit. I give...
你在找什么呢?
What are you looking for?
鲍比的邮件 噢 往下滑
Bobby's email.Oh. Scroll down.
我在滑啊
I'm scrolling.
不 你没有滑 你看
No, you're not scrolling.Look. Oh.
看看 这样才叫滑 好吗
Look, this is scrolling.Okay.
不 等一下 咋了?
No, wait. What?
等等 等一下 什么啊 怎么了?
Wait. Wait. Wait. What?What?
怎么了 别...别闹
What... The... Stop fussing with it.
这是啥?
What's this?
这是内曼·马库斯百货公♥司♥的广♥告♥
This is an ad for Neiman Marcus.
删掉
Get rid of it.
你不需要删掉 可以放在收件箱里
You don't have to trash it. Could just stay in your inbox.
是 可有什么用啊 什么是收件箱?
Yeah, but who needs it?What's an inbox?
就是 呃 存放所有邮件的地方
It's where, um, where all your emails are stored.
就像是电脑里一个巨大的文件夹 里面有全部邮件
It's like a big folder on your computer with all of the emails.
电脑是什么?
What's a computer?
这就是电脑
This is a computer.
我知道这是电脑 但具体是什么呢?
I know this is a computer, but what is it really?
怎么工作的?
How does it function?
这个...
It's, um...
以后再说吧
Let's come back to that.
对 这个 是吗?
Yes. There. Yeah?
对 就是这个
There. That's it.
好快啊 很快
Pretty fast. Very fast.
是特技人吗?
It's not a stuntman?
不是 所以才厉害 都是他亲自上阵
No, that's the whole thing. He does it all himself.
汤姆·克鲁斯 真棒
Wow. That's Cruise.Terrific.
你今晚有重要安排吗?就瞎晃悠
You got big plans tonight?Eh, just dinging around.
和艾莉聊过了吗?我们还在暂时分开
You spoken to Allie?We're still on a break.
我就是 想给她点空间
I'm just, you know, trying to give her a little space,
而且...我不太确定
and... I'm just not really sure
眼下自己的卖♥♥点是什么
what my selling points are at the moment.
你可是我的好孙子
well, you're a wonderful grandson.
你懂电脑 头发还很多
You know computers. You have your hair.
我觉得我要英年早脱发了
I think it's gonna start to go early.
不能老想着这个
Well, you can't get hung up on that.
是啊 我们只是出于不同的人生阶段 明白吗?
Yeah. We're just in different places as people, you know?
她...她觉得我停滞不前
She... she thinks I'm stuck.
你这么年轻 怎么会
You're too young to be stuck.
我不觉得自己年轻
I don't feel young.
我还不觉得自己老呢
Well, I don't feel old.
哎哟 哎哟 就对了
Oy. "Oy" is right.
你会站稳脚跟的 就像克鲁斯
You're gonna land on your feet. Like Cruise.
谁是脚着地来着?
Who is it they say lands on their feet?
我想是猫
I think cats.
是啊 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
不过我觉得也都可以说得通
But I guess in a way, it could be about both.
你要这个吗?
Do you want this?
弹珠 我有好多 好
It's a marble. I got a ton of these.Sure.
那椒盐饼呢?我有好多
How about some pretzels?I got a ton of pretzels.
如果你不需要的话
Only if, yeah, you don't need them.
不需要 我嚼不动
No, I can't chew them.
那个...我走的时候你能戴上这个吗?
What... Could you please just wear this when I go?
我没事的啦 我知道
Ugh, I'm fine. I know you are.
你...你应该不需要
You... you... you probably won't need it,
但你戴上我会安心一点 好吗?
but I'll just feel better if you wear it, okay?
有何意义呢?
What's the point?
我要是摔倒就隔儿屁了 别这样啦
If I fall, I'm toast. Come on.
所以我不会摔倒 别这么说 拜托
That's why I don't fall.Don't say that, please.
就当为了我的心理健康?
For my mental health?
好啦
Okay.
为了我的守护天使 谢谢
For my guardian angel. Thank you.
这不过是...一种预防措施
It's... it's just a, you know,precautionary measure.
你今天有什么安排 老样子?
What's your plan for the day?Ah, the usual.
天啊
Oh, my God.
真逗
That's funny.
来吧
Come on.
嗨 萨尔 我是本
Hiya, Thel. Ben here.
看来我又错过你了
Looks like I missed you again.
刚把我的摩托车从店里骑回来
I just got my scooter back from the shop.
她跑得很丝滑
She's running smooth.
这周我会在 如果你想过来一起吃个午饭
I'm around this week if you want to pop by for lunch.
知道吗 我看了一篇很有趣的文章
You know, I read a terrific...
讲芒果的 我觉得你或许会喜欢
...article about mangoes that I thought you might enjoy.
它们似乎有...
They seem to have
很多神奇的
many wonderful...
留言已删除
Automated Voice: Message deleted.
助听器已连接
Automated Voice: Hearing aid connected.
外婆
Caller 1: Grandma.
你好?外婆 是我
Hello?Caller 1: Grandma, it's me.
能听到吗?丹尼?
Can you hear me?Danny?
我出车祸了
Caller 1: I got into an accident.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
你出车祸了?发生什么了?
You got into an accident?What happened?
我在牢房♥
Caller 1: I'm in jail.
你在监狱?天啊
You're in jail?Oh, my God.
我撞了一个女人
Caller 1: I hit a woman. Sh...
她怀孕了 我...我不知道怎么搞的
She was pregnant, and I... I don't know what's happening,
但他们把我关在这儿
but they're holding me here.
你声音好奇怪 是感冒了吗?
You sound so strange. Do you have a cold?
我鼻子断了
Caller 1: I have a broken nose.
气囊...弹出来 好了 你会接到一个电♥话♥
The... the airbag went off. Uh...Caller 1: Okay, you're gonna get a call.
是 好吗?是...是辩护律师
It's... Okay?It's a... it's a defense attorney.
好 他会保释我 但你得转钱给他
Okay.Caller 1: He's gonna bail me out,but you need to send him the money.
真对不起 不敢相信发生这种事
I'm so sorry. I can't believe this happened.
他会给你电♥话♥ 噢 打过来了
He's gonna call you.Oh, they're calling now.
是...是他 快接
Caller 1: That... that's him. Pick it up.
你好 博斯特小姐?
Caller 2: Hello. Miss Post?
是 我是萨尔玛·博斯特
Yes, this is Thelma Post.
我外孙 丹尼·马科维茨
My grandson, Danny Markowitz,
卷入了什么车祸
was involved in an accident of some kind.
他鼻子断了
Uh, uh, he has a broken nose.
你能确认一下他的法定全名吗?丹尼尔·马科维茨
Caller 2: Can you confirm his full legal name?Daniel Markowitz.
丹尼尔·亚历山大·马科维茨
Daniel Alexander Markowitz.
好 是的 我正在看他的案卷
Caller 2: Okay, yes,I'm looking at his file right now.
你...你需要什么?我要怎么
What... what do you need?What can I...
我需要你汇1万美金到这个地址
Caller 2: I'm going to need you to mail 10,000 dollars to this address.
1万?我的天啊
Ten thousand dollars?Well... Oh, my God.
你能开车去邮局吗?
Caller 2: Can you drive to the post office?
不 不行 我不开车了 我没车
No, no, I don't drive anymore. I don't have a car.
那打车呢?记住 必须是现金
Caller 2: Well, how about a cab?And remember, it has to be cash.
我们不希望他在里面多待一天
We don't want him sitting there any longer than he has to.
我把邮寄地址给你
I'm going to give you the mailing address.
好
Okay.
准备好了?是的
Caller 2: Are you ready?Yes.
你注意到左洛复剂量有变化?
You noticed a change on the Zoloft?
我感觉没那么焦虑了
Oh, I've been feeling less anxious lately,
但会觉得有点累
but I actually feel a little tired. Mm. Mm-hmm.
所以 我也不知道
So, I don't know.
每次我去问 这个都很不错
This one has been good every time I've gone to them.
这次我找海上皮艇 这地方...
This time I'm asking for sea kayaks,and this place is like...
离大海70英里 但是我说不好
...70 miles from the ocean.But I don't know...
盖尔 出事了
Gail, something has happened.
妈妈 等等 等一下 别急 慢点说
Mom, wait, wait, wait, wait. Slow down.
你跟谁聊的?丹尼尔
Who did you talk to?Daniel.
电影精选列表