我们认识吗?
Do we know each other?
说不好
I'm not sure.
你...你看着眼熟
[sighs] You... you look so familiar.
你认识朱迪吗?朱迪·米勒
Do you know Judy?Judy Miller?
恐怕不认识
I don't think so.
你认识艾伦吗?艾伦·马可斯?
Do you know Ellen?Ellen Marcus?
不 不认识
No, I don't think so.
祝你今天愉快 拜拜
Well, have a nice day. Bye, now.
嗨
Hi.
我...我找到地址了 什么?什么地址
I... I found the address. What?What address?
诈骗的
From the scam.
一张小纸片
It was this tiny slip of paper.
你都猜不到我是在哪儿找到的
You'll never guess where I found it.
外婆 抱歉 信♥号♥♥...是...
Grandma, I'm sorry, it's going... It was...
垃圾桶里 断断续续
in the trash can... ...in and out.
我听不太清楚
I can't hear you that well.
在邮局的厕所里
...in the bathroom at the post office.
等一下 你去了邮局?是的
Wait, you went to the post office?Yeah.
你怎么去的?走路
Well, how did you get there?Well, I walked.
外婆
Grandma.
太远了 你不该这么做
That's far. You should not have done that.
就几条街
Well, it's a few blocks.
你...你不能 你要是去什么地方
Y... you can't... You need to tell me if you're gonna...
得先告诉我 我好去载你 好吗?
go somewhere, so that I can take you, okay?
什么?
What?
你...你不该一个人走那么远
You... you should not have gone that far on your own.
但我找到了 就在我这儿
But I found it. I have it here.
我知道
I know.
或许现在先别想
Maybe it's better to just pause for now
我们可以一起想办法 好吗?
and we can figure it out together. Okay?
那我的钱呢?
What about my money?
我就这么不管了?
Am I supposed to just let them have it?
可是拿回来的可能性很小 对吗?
Well, but the odds of getting it back are pretty slim, right?
最重要的是
I mean, the most important thing
你不会急过头了 你...你平平安安的
is that you don't overdo it, that... that you're safe.
钱的事我很遗憾 但...事情可能会更糟糕
I'm sorry about the money,but it... it could have been a lot worse.
你还好吗?你回家了吗?
Are you okay?You're at home now?
是啊 我在家 那就好
Yeah, I'm at home.Oh, great.
你需要去任何地方 告诉我 我可以载你
You need to go anywhere, just tell me. I can take you.
好 亲爱的 谢谢 再聊
Okay, darling. Appreciate that. Speak soon.
爱你
Love you. Oh.
辛西娅 我...恐怕需要你帮个忙
Cynthia, I... I'm afraid I need a bit of a favor.
事情有点奇怪
Uh, it's an odd situation, and... Uh...
噢 莎拉啊 还以为你是辛西娅
Oh, Sarah. I thought you were Cynthia.
是吗?好可怕 莎拉 真抱歉
She did?How awful. Oh, Sarah, I'm so sorry.
不 不 不 没事 当我没来过电♥话♥ 都好
No, no, no. Never mind. Forget I called. All is well.
你好?哈文在吗?
Hello?Is Harvin there?
怎么回事?
Well, what happened?
中风 噢 真抱歉 琼
Oh, a stroke. Oh, I am so sorry, Joan.
心脏病?败血病?
A heart attack?Sepsis?
搬去克利夫兰了?什么时候的事啊?
He moved to Cleveland?Well, when did this happen?
天啊 我又打给辛西娅了
Oh, God, I called Cynthia again.
莎拉 我打错了 我知道她死了 谢谢
Sarah, it was a mistake. I know she's dead. Thank you.
丹尼 我要搭车
Danny, I need a ride.
我先搞清楚一件事
Just to get this out of the way up top,
你根本不在家
you were not at home.
我朋友都死了
All my friends are dead.
什么?别这么说
What?Don't say that.
是真的 他们全都不在了
Well, it's true. They're all popping off.
我以前有四个午餐小组
I used to be in four lunch groups.
谁走了?朱迪丝?
Who's left?Judith?
她耳朵不好 现在还驼背了
She can't hear anything, and she's a hunchback now.
我...我可不想单独跟她吃午饭
I... I wouldn't want to have lunch with her alone.
赫曼在加拿大 莫娜不出门
Herman's in Canada. Mona doesn't leave the house.
我可以找李·霍纳加入我们 但是没有她的号♥码
I could ask Lee Horner to join us,but I don't have her number.
露丝又在火坑里烧死了
And Ruth burned up in a fire pit.
我听到了 真遗憾
I heard that. I'm sorry.
我没想到会活到这么老
I didn't expect to get so old.
这个
Well...
我很高兴你做到了
I'm glad you did.
这里你认识谁来着
Who do you know here, again?
你记得本吗 本·哈尔彭?他和谢丽尔结婚了
You remember Ben. Ben Halpern?He was married to Cheryl.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
是啊 你们以前经常见面
Yeah, you guys used to see each other all the time.
我总觉得他...怎么说呢 很愚钝
I always found him, I don't know, s... s... soft.
愚钝?我...我不会说 大惊小怪
Soft?I... I don't know. Fussy.
谢丽尔也死了
Cheryl's dead, too.
她从家里的楼梯摔下来了
She fell down some stairs in their house.
她躺了几个小时才被人发现
She was there for hours before they found her.
真可怜 我记得
Poor thing.I remember.
这车好脏
This car is filthy.
我照顾得很好 我会收拾的
I've taken good care of it. I'm gonna clean it.
你才不会收拾呢 你是谁养大的啊?
Oh, you don't clean it. Who raised you?
你闺女 都是被你♥爸♥带坏的
Your daughter.This is your father's influence.
地上都是硬币
There are coins all over the floor.
从他口袋里掉出来的 因为他没腰
They fall out of his pockets 'cause he's got no waist.
每次跟他一起坐车 我都能赚五块钱
Every time I ride with him, I make five bucks.
要我陪你进去吗?我就打个招呼
Want me to come in?Oh, I'm just saying hello.
不会很久 30分钟
I won't be long. Thirty minutes.
有任何需要 我就在这儿
If you need anything, I'll be here.
好
Okay.
然后你们去罗克西看电影
Then you'll go to The Roxy
接着去朗博迈尔吃冰淇淋和汽水
and then an ice cream soda at Rumpelmayer's
再坐双人马车 绕看中♥央♥公园兜着风
and then a hansom cab ride around Central Park.
格洛丽亚 到你了
Gloria, that's your cue.
对 我要说什么?
Oh, right. And what do I say?
天哪
Theater Director: "Golly."
好吧 好 知道吗?天哪
All right. Okay. Do you know?Golly.
只说"天哪"台词
Theater Director: Just "golly." Just the line.
我说了啊 不是吗?不...不太对
I did, didn't I?Yes?Theater Director: Uh, not... not quite.
我们说过的 我说
We went through that, and I said...
不如我们回到马车那里 然后说一句 天哪
Theater Director: Why don't we go back to hansom cab,and then grab golly?
见到你真好 萨尔
Ah, it is good to see you, Thel.
你很精神呢 我都胖成球了
You look terrific. Ah, I'm a balloon.
这是什么?你要演话剧吗?
Well, what's with this?Are you doing a play?
是啊"安妮"我演沃巴克斯老爹
Yes. Annie. I got Daddy Warbucks.
重要角色啊 是啊 我也没想到
Well, that's a big role. Yeah, I wasn't expecting it.
还以为我会在合唱团或是演邦多斯先生
I thought I'd be part of the chorus or maybe Mr. Bundles.
我们今晚公演 但是韩宁根小姐
We open tonight, but Miss Hannigan...
她有老年痴呆
she's senile,
我们还找了一位女士演罗斯福 因为男生从来不够
and we got a lady playing Roosevelt because there's never enough boys.
而格洛丽亚 也就是安妮 她太业余了
And Gloria, that's Annie, she's a total amateur.
我不得不拿出大把精力
I'm going to have to bring a lot of pizzazz.
知道吗 我常会想起泰迪
You know, I think about Teddy often.
与众不同的家伙
What a special guy.
有多久了?两年了?
Uh, how long has it been?Two years now?
快两年了 是啊 我的谢丽尔五年了
Just about two. Yeah, five for my Cheryl.
就像是一场梦
It feels like a dream.
你过得还好吗?不要这么伤感了
How are you holding up?Let's not be maudlin.
要带我去你的住处看看吗?
You going to show me your place?
噢 好啊 好啊 来吧
Oh, oh, sure, sure. Come on.
有电视
Got a TV.
窗户 植物
Window. Plants.
麻烦你?
Do you mind?
感染从手而来
Infection starts from the hands.
导演想让我演收养安妮的时候
Director is trying to get me to touch Gloria
我和格洛丽亚有身体接触
in that scene where I adopt her,
但我不会照做的 不值得
but I'm not going to do it. It's not worth it.
如果演不好 那就这样呗
If it makes it worse, so be it.
反正又没人评价
It's not like we're being reviewed.
电影精选列表