这位是盖瑞 我们叫他"瞪眼盖瑞"
Oh, this is Gary. We call him Starey Gary.
这不是冒犯 就很自然发生了
It's not an insult.It's just something that happens.
我觉得他不介意
I don't think he minds.
大家都这么喊 不只是我 大家都这么叫他
Everybody does it. Not just me.Everybody calls him that.
她很漂亮吧?
Ah. Isn't she a beauty?
3轮 充满电 能跑43英里
Three wheels, 43 miles per charge,
亮红色 所以一眼就能看到
and bright red, so you can see me coming.
还有个小车筐 用来装东西
And a little basket for whatever you need.
我喜欢在里面放面包
I like to put bread in there.
不...不是一整条 是一片一片的
Not... not a whole bread but just little pieces.
你直接放里面?
You put them in loose?
不 不 不 是放袋子里的 密封袋
No, no, no. In... in bags. Ziploc.
你能借我用用吗?
You think I could borrow it?
借我的摩托车?
Borrow my scooter?
我...
Well, I...
我遇到了点事
I'm in a bit of a situation.
什么?我遇到了点事
What?I'm in a bit of a situation.
是...
It's...
可头疼了 你知道的越少越好
Oh, it's a headache. The less you know, the better.
如果和我的摩托车有关 那就和我有关
Well, if it involves my scooter, it involves me.
我...我不想当着盖瑞的面说
I... I don't want to say in front of Gary.
盖瑞 你能回避一下吗?
Uh, Gary, can you give us a second?
他会听吗?
Is he going to listen?
不知道 但他会看
I'm not sure, but he's going to watch.
你有电♥话♥吗?有
Have you got a telephone?Yes.
麦克风启动
Automated Voice: Microphone enabled.
助听器已连接
Hearing aid connected.
我被骗了
I got scammed,
但我有寄钱的地址
but I have the address where I sent the money.
是范纽斯一个邮箱 圣费尔南多路1534号♥
It's a P.O. box in Van Nuys. 1534 San Fernando Road.
我现在要去
I'm on my way there now.
我要知道是谁拿走了钱 我要把钱拿回来
I'm going to try to figure out who took it and get it back.
你是疯了吗?
What are you, nuts?
荒唐啊 你得告诉警♥察♥
That's absurd. You got to tell the police.
警♥察♥没用 那你家人呢?
Oh, they're no use. What about your family?
这种事不行 这不是个好主意
Not with this. It's a bad idea.
那你有更好的吗?
But you have a better one?
你脑子不清醒 你还在悲痛中
You're not thinking straight. You're grieving.
起码你的健康还在啊 要珍惜
At least you have your health. Be grateful for that.
听我说 不如你留下来吃午饭吧?
Listen, why don't you stay for lunch?
我们的餐厅很漂亮 蜜瓜很好吃 鲜得很
We have a beautiful cafeteria and wonderful melons. Fresh.
好啊
Sure.
你...你觉得能让我试试嘛?
D... do you think I could try it out?
我...我或许会去买♥♥一台呢
I... I may be in the market for one.
我喜欢开车 很怀念开车
I love driving. I miss it.
慢一点 慢一点
Nice and easy. Nice and easy.
温斯顿 我能借你的摩托车吗?
Winston, can I borrow your scooter?
温斯顿 我开走了
Winston. Ah, I'm taking it.
你在跟我说话?
Uh, are you talking to me?
萨尔 混♥蛋♥
Thel. Son of a bitch.
待着别动 我来找你
Stay there. I'm coming to you.
什么?
What?
该死
Dang it.
萨尔玛
Thelma.
我们聊聊 每个人都想聊
Let's just talk. Everybody wants to talk.
天啊 我只需要你的摩托车
My God. I just needed your scooter.
拜托 帮帮忙 别小题大做
Please be a doll and don't make a fuss.
我外孙的车就停在一条街外 我没时间了
My grandson's parked a block away.I don't have much time.
你把你外孙留在车里?他24岁了
You left your grandson in the car?Well, he's 24.
别逼我从你身上碾过去啊
Please don't make me go through you,
本 不 你不能
Ben. Oh, no, you couldn't.
我的大胯是钛合金的 我们要不要测试一下?
I got a titanium hip.Well, should we put that to the test?
有没有你 我都要去
I'm going, with or without you.
我不会让你一个人去的 我不会的
I'm not going to let you go alone. I won't.
嗨 我要找我外婆
Hi. Um, I'm looking for my grandma.
萨尔玛·博斯特 白发
Thelma Post. White hair.
走路有点晃 很倔强 好的
A little wobbly. Very determined.Okay.
她不...她不
She's not... she's not...
她不住在这儿 但她来看朋友的
She doesn't live here, but she's visiting a friend.
大概30分钟前进来的
She would have come in like 30 minutes ago.
这上面没有她的名字
Huh. So, I'm not seeing her here...
好吧 但是
Okay. ...but...
你好?
Grandma?Resident 1: Hello?
不 抱歉 抱歉
Oh, no. Sorry. Sorry.
我在找我外婆 抱歉
Uh, I'm just looking for my grandma. Sorry.
你好?嗨
Resident 2: Hello?Hi, there.
你开走了我的摩托车?什么?没有
You took my scooter?What?No.
你声音很像偷我摩托车那个人
You sound like the man who took my scooter.
我没有...我保证...我...不 我...
I didn't take... I promise, I... I... No, I'm...
你让我感到紧张 你让我很紧张
You're getting me nervous. You're getting me nervous.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry. I'm gonna go.
走吧 好运
Yeah, go. Uh, good luck.
你说"好运"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "Good luck?"
你要是偷了我的摩托车 不要跟我说好运
If you took my scooter, don't tell me good luck.
你认识本吗?
Do you know Ben?Uh...
哈尔彭 我记得是?
Uh, Halpern, I believe?
妈妈 我们可能出了点状况
Mom, uh, we may have a little situation here.
不 我...我...我没事 不是 我没坐牢
No, I'm... I'm... I'm fine. No, I'm not in jail.
不是 是外婆
No. Um, it's Grandma.
我8点前得回去
I got to be back by 8:00.
今晚首演我不想错过
It's opening night, and I don't want to miss it.
放心 我知道
I got it. I got it.
每个房♥间我都找了
Um, I checked every room.
她不接电♥话♥ 但她应该戴着手环的
She's not answering her phone,but she should have her Lyfe Line on.
她以前有走丢过吗?
So has she ever wandered off before?
没有 没有这样过
Never. Not like this.
有一次 在汤植园 我以为把她弄丢了
One time, I thought I lost her at Souplantation,
但她是回去拿...小披萨了
but she was just going back for, uh, little pizzas.
汤植园
Souplantation.
自助餐厅 可以不停拿的
It was a buffet restaurant. You could go back for more.
居然真的叫汤植园这种名字
I can't believe it was actually called Souplantation.
我一直想不通 那里有她能嚼得动的东西
I never processed that. Oh, wow.Well, it had things she could chew.
她什么都嚼不动 有些可以 亚伦
She can't chew anything.She can chew some things, Alan.
是...搞不清楚 她能嚼什么
It's, like... It's confusing, you know,
不能嚼什么 比如 她不能吃沙拉 但是可以
what she can and can't chew.Like, she can't have a salad, but she can...
好比上周 她吃了个腰果
Like, last week, she ate a cashew.
所以她以前没有走丢过?
So she hasn't wandered off before?
除了去沙拉吧?还是主动的?
Except to a salad bar?By choice?
没错 是吧
Exactly. Right?Yeah.
我不想让你们担心
Well, um, I don't want to alarm you guys,
但我们一位住客不见了
but one of our residents is missing.
是的 本·哈尔彭
Oh. Um, yeah. Ben Halpern.
是啊 她...她...
Oh, Ben. Yeah, she, she um...
他俩有关系吗?
Are the two of them involved?
不 没有 他们...他们甚至都没
No. No. They're... they're not even...
她根本没那么喜欢他
She doesn't even really like him all that much.
所以是不和?
Oh, so is there bad blood?
你在暗示什么?没有
What are you insinuating?Nothing.
不 不 不 不是那样的
No, no, no. Not like that.
我们只是...我们只想搞清楚状况
We're just... we're just trying to understand.
你知道他今晚有演出的
You know he has a show tonight.
我们怎么知道?不
How would we know that?No.
他的家人
Well, does his family...
你们有通知家人 他失踪了吗?
Have you notified his family that he's missing?
他没有家人了
He doesn't have any family.
所以没通知
So, no. Oh.
我们能做什么呢?
Well, what can we be doing here?
你们能发个什么"老年警告"之类的吗?
Can you guys send out some kind of senior alert?
银发警报?银发警报
Uh, Silver Alert?A Silver Alert.
不行 不行
No. No.
电影精选列表