她快死了
She's dying.
她被选中了
She's chosen.
她没有被选中 她只是个孩子
She's not chosen. She's a child.
你不了解我们 -等等
You don't know us. -Wait.
我相信在很多方面确实如此
I'm sure that's true in many ways.
我相信你们的生活中有很多我不了解的地方
And I'm sure there's much about your life that I don't understand.
但我了解什么是悲伤
But I do know grief
还有失去
and loss.
我很了解失去孩子的痛苦
And the pain of losing a child is something I do know.
我不…
I didn't…
你们本可以阻止安娜的死 而你们却抛弃了她
Abandoning Anna to die when you could have prevented it
这是个悲剧
is a terrible thing.
这是为了她的救赎
This is for her salvation.
也许你可以再次吻她道晚安?
Perhaps you could kiss her good night again?
或者早安
Or good morning.
或者道别 -这辈子很短 莱特夫人
Or goodbye-- -This life is so short, Mrs. Wright.
来生是为了永恒
The next is for eternity.
我的孩子们一定会上天堂
My children… will be in Heaven.
这太疯狂了
That's insane.
这太疯狂了 丽贝 -好 别帮忙 没有关系
That's insanity, Lib! -Fine. Don't help. That's fine.
你不能把一个孩子从自己家里带走 -他们不想要她
You can't take a child from its family. -They don't want her!
你从根本上误解了这些人 我的同乡
You've fundamentally misunderstood these people, my people.
那个男人爱她
That man loves her.
爱情有时需要某种行动 某种干扰
Love requires some action, some intervention, at some point.
而不是袖手旁观 -他的信仰、祈祷都是行动
Not just standing by-- -His faith, his prayer, is his action.
你不明白 -也许吧 对 也许我不明白
You don't understand-- -Perhaps. Yes, perhaps.
但这不是我们可以讨论的哲学观点
But this isn't some philosophical point that we can debate.
这是一个孩子的生命 他们正在害死她
This is a child's life, and they are killing her.
这是你自己写的 你只是在说谎吗?
You wrote so yourself. Or were you just lying?
她的母亲和父亲… -辜负了她
Her mother and father-- -Have failed her.
这不是… -你会帮我吗?
That's not-- -Will you help me?
这家人今晚会去做弥撒 这是我最后帮她的机会
The family will be at Mass this evening. This is my last chance to help her. To do something good here.
求你了
Please.
太阳九点落山 你能那时候去井边吗?
The sun sets at nine. Will you come then to the well?
这对我们每个人来说都会是全新的体验
This could be something new for each of us.
一个新的故事 一段新的生活
A new story. A new life.
我不想要这个
I don't want that.
我不是要你爱上我
I'm not asking you to fall in love with me.
我是在求你帮忙 也许…
I'm asking you to help and maybe…
也许去过不同的生活 去另一个地方寻求满足
maybe live a different way and find contentment in a different place.
不要
No.
如果你不想来…
If you don't want to come…
我很希望让你…
I'd love you--
我想让你来
I want you to come.
但是如果你不想来 你能把我们一直送到都柏林吗?
But if you don't want to, can you just get us as far as Dublin? Please.
就这样 仅此而已
That's all. Nothing else.
你让我做的可不是件小事
It's not a small thing you're asking of me.
这是绑♥架♥ 丽贝 我们会进大牢的
It's kidnapping, Lib. We'd end up in jail.
你难道不希望有人曾为你家人的生命争取一下吗?
Don't you wish someone had fought for the lives of your family?
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
威尔 不要这样
Will, no. No. Please.
求你了 对不起
Please, Will. Please. I'm sorry.
安娜
Anna.
安娜 我需要你醒来
Anna, I need you to wake up.
安娜
Anna.
我是不是要去陪伴上帝了?
Am I going to God's side?
是的
Yes.
时间快到了
It's nearly time.
安娜要去找上帝了
Anna's going to God.
安娜现在要去世了
Anna's going to die now.
要是…
What if…
要是…
What if…
安娜一死
once Anna dies…
你就醒来 如何?
you wake up.
一个新生的小女孩
A new little girl.
九岁
Nine years old.
这个小女孩没经历过什么坏事
Nothing bad has ever happened to this little girl.
她的名字会是什么?
What might her name be?
嗯?
Hey?
南
Nan?
南
Nan.
当然了
Of course.
安娜要去世了
Anna's going to die.
是的
Yes.
安娜要去世了
Anna's going to die,
但是南会活下去
but Nan is going to live.
是时候去见上帝了 安娜
It's time to go to God now, Anna.
没关系的
It's all right.
没关系的 我在这里
It's all right. I'm here.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
去吧
Go on.
去吧
Go on.
放心去吧
There you go.
放心去吧
There you go.
再见 安娜
Goodbye, Anna.
南?
Nan?
南?
Nan?
你现在可以醒来了 南
You can wake up now, Nan.
南?
Nan?
我是南吗?
Am I Nan?
是的
Yes.
没错 你是南
Yes, you are Nan.
都在这里了
It's all in here.
“晚上8点22分 严重肺淤血”
"8:22 p.m. Severe lung congestion."
“晚上8点43分 神志失常”
"8:43 p.m. Delirium."
“晚上8点49分 呼吸困难”
"8:49 p.m. Breathing distressed."
“心跳失常”
"Heartbeat irregular."
“晚上8点57分”
"8:57 p.m.
“死亡”
Death."
现在 令我迷惑的是…
Now, what… puzzles me is…
小屋是怎样被大火吞没的
how did the cabin go up in flames…
莱特夫人?
Mrs. Wright?
我承认
I confess…
她死去的时候 我惊慌失措了
when she died, I was frantic.
当我想救活她的时候
When I tried to revive her,
我的裙…
m-my s…
那盏灯
The lamp…
我的裙子肯定把灯撞倒了
My dress must have knocked it over.
你被雇来观察她
You were hired to watch her,
而你只给我们留下了一堆灰烬
and all you left us with was a pile of ash.
连她的骨头都没留下?他们尽了多大的努力啊?
Not her bones even? How hard have they tried?
大雨加重了困难 -真是难以置信
Difficulties compounded by heavy rain. -Unbelievable.
废墟将会成为圣地
The ruins will become a shrine.
别胡说八道了 弗林
Oh, stop with your nonsense, Flynn.
如果有一具被解剖开的尸体
If there was a body to be cut open,
你会发现有个孩子被饿死了
you'd have found a hungry child starved to death.
你在那里只会发现神圣
Nothing but holiness would you have found there.
黑暗时代以来 我们的第一个圣人
Our first saint since the Dark Ages.
神父 天啊 -一切都未被证明 弗林
Father, for goodness' sake. -Nothing has been proven, Flynn.
没错
That is true.
因为这个女人通过烧毁房♥子
Because this woman has destroyed any evidence of a miracle
毁掉了奇迹的所有证据
by burning down the house.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你要指控她吗?
Is that an accusation?
当然要指控她了
Of course it's an accusation.
这是警♥察♥的事 -够了
This is a matter for the police. -Enough.
在我看来
The most pressing question,
现在最紧急的问题是
a-- as I see it,
此委员会让一个护士
is how much liability could be attached to a nurse
以仆人的身份行事
acting in the capacity of a servant