My Sonia got the sickness.My wife, too. Both my girls.
医生也无能为力,太多的人得了流感
The doctors couldn't help her-
so many people had the influenza...
你知道当我女儿难受的时候我会怎样做吗?
You know what I did when my
little girl didn't feel well?
我会为她唱一首歌♥,这会让她感觉好一些
I sang her a song and that made her feel better.
你想让我为你唱那首歌♥吗?
Would you like me to sing that song for you?
不想
No.
没关系,汉娜,没关系
That's all right, Hannah.That's all right.
听我说,汉娜,我必须做些事情阻止他们
Now listen to me, Hannah.
There's something I have to do.
阻止它们
These things...
它们弄了一扇门
They've made a kind of a door
在它们来的地方,现在它们准备去打开门
to where they come from and
they're going to try to open it.
我觉得诺耶斯会那样做,如果我能阻止他的话
Someone special, Mr. Noyes, I think,
is going to do that. If I can stop him...
一切都会结束了
No more of the things will come. It will all be over.
现在我必须要出发了
But I have to go, right now.
我保证,不管发生什么,我都会回来的
I promise you, no matter what,
I will come back for you.
汉娜,我必须走了,这样才能保证我们的安全
Hannah, I have to go. To keep us safe.
If I don't stop them...
不,他们会过来
They'll come.
它们马上就来了
They will.
我得去山腰上,那里有一个山洞
I have to go to Round Mountain.
There's a cave there.
我可以带你去
I can take you.
不,那太危险了,我一个人去
No. No, it's too dangerous.I have to go alone.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你已经帮我很多了,汉娜
You've already helped me, Hannah.
你顺着大路走,可以看见两个树桩
If you follow the main path,you'll get to where there's two stumps.
然后你往左走,爬上斜坡就能到他们的巢穴
If you go to the left, the path goes uphill,right up by their cave.
那里有个大石头
There's a big boulder in front of it.
嗯,走到树桩那里,往左,然后一直到大石头那里对吗?
So, up the path to the two stumps,
to the left, to the boulder.
拿着这个
You'll need this.
我得出发了
I need to leave now.
我知道
I know.
你在这等我
You wait here for me.
这里很安全
This place is safe.
我爸爸把门伪装了
My daddy painted hexes over the door.
他们不会找到这里的
They can't come in here.
好姑娘,汉娜
Good girl, Hannah.
你呆在这,我会回来的,不管发生什么
You stay here. I'll be back for you, no matter what.
谢谢你帮我,汉娜
Thank you, Hannah, for helping me.
再见,阿尔伯特
Goodbye, Albert.
森林里的黑山羊
...for such a passage
provideth the Black Goat of the Woods.
这是第七次也是最后一次从冥王星而来
...and lo the seventh and final,
穿越无尽的黑暗
carried from lightless Yuggoth
through the black seas of infinity,
神圣之石带来了它主人的名字
for it is the stone that carries the name of its messenger Who Is Not to Be Named.
还有数以千计的年轻人
And in the name of the Black Goat
of the Wood with a Thousand Young...
将加入通往冥王星的旅途
For great has the journey to black
Yuggoth been, now it be conjoined,
去分享沉默和无名的莎布·尼古拉丝
and thither shall mankind go to share in the nameless and unspoken rites of Shub-Niggurath.
这样的名字我们不应该说出
Thus in the name of the Name Which Must Not Be Spoken,
将我奉献给你们
do I this passage consecrate with my person.
天门中断朗德开!
Open shall the passage be rendered in the
黑羊东流至此回!
name of the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!
快开门,孩子!我是阿尔伯特!
Open the door, sweetheart!It's me, it's Albert!
听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
把门打开,孩子!没事了!
Unlock the door sweetheart!It's all right!
谢谢你,宝贝
Thank you, sweetheart.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
好的紧
Yes.
上飞机,我们赶紧离开这
Get in the airplane.We're getting out of here.
你没法阻止他们
You couldn't stop them.
上飞机吧
Get in the plane.
你以前飞过,是吧?
You've flown in it before, haven't you?
是的
Yes.
你知道怎样启动引擎吗?
Do you know how to turn the magneto on?
怎么打开油门,你♥爸♥爸以前教过你吗?
How to open the throttle?Did your father ever show you any of that?
是的
Yes.
干得漂亮
Good girl.
打开油门,汉娜,别碰其它开关
Open up the throttle, Hannah.Don't touch any of the switches.
不,是另一边
No, the otherway.
你要把它拨向另一边
You have to turn it the other way.
奥,好吧,乖囡
Oh, right. Good girl.
尼玛
Oh god.
你没必要那样做,你可以选择永远和我们生活在一起
There is no need for you to suffer.
You can live forever among us.
快启动引擎,汉娜!
Turn on the magneto now, Hannah!
点火
Ignition on!
威尔马思,加入我们
Wilmarth. Come with us.
你确定引擎启动了吗?宝贝
Are you sure the magneto's on, honey?
确定
Yes.
威尔马思,你逃不了了
Wilmarth. You cannot escape us.
阿尔伯特,你也听见他们了吗?
Albert, can you hear them too?
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了
Yes.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
他们追来了!
It's coming!
坐稳了
Hang on!
我击中他了,阿尔伯特,我打中他了!
I got him, Albert! I got him!
打得漂亮
Good girl!
你逃不了的
You cannot escape us.
你不会成功的
You cannot succeed.
这就是全部的故事
And that was all.
你们肯定比我还清楚之后发生了什么,我就不说了
You know the rest, of course,
betterthan I myself, I would dare to say.
现在看起来很正常也很轻松,每当我想到当初阻止它的时候我就感觉自己很愚蠢
It all seems so normal and easy now.
I feel foolish when I think how I resisted it.
这段经历已经远远超出了我的想象
The experience has been so far beyond
anything I could possibly have imagined.
我想我没办法向你解释清楚
I suppose I hardly need to explain that to you.
埃科利人为他们的牵连付出了代价
The Akeleys paid a price for their involvement,
虽然相比目前的问题来说这并不重要
though it's hardly significant when
compared to the scope of the matters at hand.
我很后悔我对他们造成的伤害,也很感激他们并没有怨恨我
I now regret the harm I inflicted and
am so grateful that they hold no grudge.
我很期待我第一次去外面的旅行
I'm so looking forward to
my first trip to the outside,
去加入这些有特权的人的行列
to joining the ranks of those few privileged mortals
去分享他们的荣耀
to share in the glory of their understanding.
我学到了一些其他人分享的知识
I have been given a rich boon of knowledge
和冒险经验
and intellectual adventure which
few other men have ever shared.
威尔马思,你在吗?
Wilmarth? Are you in there?
我是沃德,开门!
It's me, Ward. Open up!
现在,如果你不介意的话,我们明天再聊
And now, if you don't mind,
we might adjourn our session until tomorrow.
当断开连接的时候,我感觉我进入了最生动和神奇的梦乡
When disconnected, I find I drop off into a sleep of the most vivid, fantastic dreams.
我要去享受它了
I've rather come to enjoy it.
如果你不介意的话
If you'd be so kind...
晚安
Good night.
电影精选列表