He lacks imagination, and his spirit is weak.
他不值得冈春
He is not worthy of N'gah-Kthun.
对我们来说他还不如你鱼缸里的金鱼有意思
To us he's no more interesting
than your goldfish in a bowl.
但这是一种暴行!给我一个面子,日后必有重谢
But this is an outrage! This is not
how it was presented to me. I demand-
你在我这没面
You're in no position to make demands.
如果没有达文波特你根本不会在这里
You wouldn't be here at all
if it weren't for Davenport!
如果你介意,我们可以把他排除在外
We can eliminate him for you, if you wish.
他也许在这晚的伟大事业上仍能对你有用
He may still be of use to you
in this night's great business.
这个故事的展开也许需要牺牲才能顺利
The opening of the passage may yet
be smoothed by the use of a sacrifice.
走啊
Go.
我们等着通道的开放
Long have we waited for
the opening of the passage.
那最神圣的职责落在我肩上,我不会放弃它
That most sacred duty falls to
me and I will not give it up.
我知道代价,为米戈服务是我的荣幸
I know the cost, and it is
my honour to serve the Mi-Go.
并且如果威尔马思敢阻挠我
And if this Wilmarth stands in my way,
我会让他消失的
I will eliminate him.
我从没听到这段曲解的谈话
Never have I heard such a misguided speech.
我们和米戈一起为了人类的福祉而工作
We work with the Mi-Go for the
betterment of the human race.
只有超出现有的知识才能让你敢于旅行到冥王星
You would presume to travel to Yuggoth only
for your own gain of knowledge from beyond!
盲目的傻瓜!你的天体物理学是语文老师教的吗?
Insignificant fool! Have you truly
learned nothing from your masters?
你仍然活着是因为
By their will alone you are kept alive,
我持续的最大宽容
and by my continued patient indulgence.
我是开门者,你没资格支配我!
I am the opener of the gate and you will not dictate to me!
终结他并没什么困难
It would be no difficulty to eliminate him.
今晚就能办了他,只要你下令
I can do it tonight if you command it.
这个讨论本身是在分散我们的注意力,我们不能再等了
This discussion itself distracts us
from greater matters that cannot wait.
我绝不会听任何。。
I won't listen to any...
你真的敢反抗我们?
Do you really dare to defy us?
并不是!我从没想过冒犯。。
Please! I never meant to offend...
诺先生,快住手!
Mr. Noyes, please stop!
他是对的:铲除威尔马思不需要二话
He's right: Eliminating
Wilmarth was never part of the bargain.
我并不想质疑你的权威,但是没有任何人告诉过我。。。
I don't mean to question your authority,but never did anyone tell me...
你不知道舍身取义的真正含义
You don't know what devotion means.
显然你们都不相信我们的伟大目标
Clearly neither of you has
faith in our great purpose.
但是不用担心,我亲爱的,亲爱的朋友
But not to worry, my dear, dear friend,
现在,让我给你们展示它的真正含义!
I shall show you the meaning of faith now!
上楼去叫威尔马思
Go upstairs and get Wilmarth.
别让他们看见你,快跑
Don't let them see you. Run.
我不能把埃科利先生扔这儿不管……
I can't just leave Mr. Akeley in there...
我……不能这样
I... can't.
我不能
I can't.
等下……
Wait...
诺先生
Mr. Noyes,
威尔马思跑了!他一定是
Wilmarth's gone! He must have jumped from
从楼上窗口跳出去的!我哪儿都找不到他……
the upstairs window and fled!
I couldn't see him nowhere...
我跟你说了要好好看着他!傻♥逼♥!
I told you to make sure he stayed here.
Imbecile!
爸爸,我刚刚看到一个人从桥上跑过
Daddy, I just saw a strange
man running towards the bridge.
汉娜,你在这儿干什么呢?我跟你说了要呆在家里
Hannah, what are you doing here?
I told you to stay inside at home.
一定是威尔马思,咱们追
That's Wilmarth. Let's go.
好,汉娜,呆这儿别动
Right.Hannah, stay here.
那女孩说他正往桥那边走
The girl said he was heading for the bridge.
也许咱们能截住他……
Maybe we can cut him off...
我们有更重要的事要处理
We have more important matters to attend to.
时辰已到
The time is now.
你,去把他带到典礼上来
You, bring him to the ritual.
他要敢乱动,就宰了他
If he resists, kill him.
亨利?
Henry?
亨利·埃科利?是你吗?
Henry Akeley? Is it you?
能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the devil are you?
噢,天啊,不!
Oh God, no!
我跟你说了别来这儿,我警告过你
I wired you not to come here.I warned you.
但今晚早些时候
But earlier tonight
你明明说我们应该加入他们
you said that we should join them.
今晚早些时候?
Earlier tonight?
你在说什么鬼?我可没说过这个
What do you mean?We've never spoken.
但是我们……
But we...
有问题,我觉得有点不对劲
Something's wrong. I don't feel well.
我的腿没有感觉了
I can't feel my legs.
你干嘛这么看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
亨利,他们……
Henry, they've...
佛祖啊,不!!
Good god, no!!!
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他们真这么做了?
They've really done it?
对我的大脑,我的意识?
My brain, my mind?
是的
Yes.
我的身体呢?
What about my body?
我……我不知道
I... I don't know.
他说,他们把它贮存起来了……
He said they store them somewhere...
威尔马思,千万不要相信他们跟你讲的任何话
Wilmarth, don't believe anything they've told you.
他们想整你,就像他们这么整我一样
They want to get to you, like they got to me.
咱们知道的太多了,马斯特森警告过我别管闲事
We know too much. Masterson
warned me not to interfere.
他们要做一些很恐怖的事
They're going to do something terrible.
他们准备干啥?
What will they do?
马斯特森说他们准备“挖隧♥道♥”
Masterson said they were "digging a tunnel".
但我想不起来。。。。上帝啊,威尔马思,他们到底做了什么?!
But I can't remember...My God,Wilmarth, what have they done?!
挖隧♥道♥?什么隧♥道♥?通向哪儿?
Digging a tunnel? What kind of tunnel? To where?
乔治!为什么我没听他的!
George! Why didn't I listen to him?
快想,埃科利!努力记起来!
Think, Akeley! Try to remember!
最后他还是安全的跑出去了!
At least he's safely away from here!
埃科利!什么隧♥道♥?
Akeley! What tunnel?
马斯特森警告过我,佛祖啊,威尔马思,你真不该来这儿!
Masterson warned me. My god,Wilmarth, you never should have come here!
埃科利,什么隧♥道♥?你必须想起来!
Akeley, what tunnel? You've got to remember!
你不能相信他们!
You can't believe them!
不是字面意义上的“隧♥道♥”
It's not a literal tunnel.
他们要打开“精神之门”!
They're going to open the spirit-door!
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
达文波特之书♥记♥载了一个传说
There's a legend, in the Davenport book.
彭纳库克说“外核”
The Pennacook said the Outer Ones
将会利用神圣之石制♥作♥一个通往他们世界的大门
will take sacred stones to make a
kind of a doorway to their world.
也许那就是他们所说的“隧♥道♥”
Maybe that's what he meant by a "tunnel"...
黑曜石!
The black stone!
什么?
What?
乔治带给你的黑曜石啊!
The black stone that George brought to you.
我在一圈儿石头中发现了它
I found it in a ring of stones.
这一定是大门的一部分,那就是为啥他们这么想要把它弄回来
It must be part of the door,
that's why they were so keen to get it back.
亨利,乔治可从来没给我那块什么鬼石头
Henry, George never brought me the stone.
怎么可能?我在火车上看到他了啊
How can that be? I saw him onto the train myself.
我亲手给的他
I put it in his hands.
是的,可他从未……
Yes, but he never...
亨利,我的亲姥爷,那是几周前的事儿
My god, Henry, that was weeks ago.
你这样有多久了?
How long have you been like this?
什么?
What?
乔治从没在波士顿见过我,他从没从火车上下来过
George never met me in Boston.
He never got off the train.
可今晚早些时候你说……
Earlier tonight you said...
说什么乔治……
that thing said that George...
天啊
My god.
那是个谎言
It was a lie.
我儿子呢?
Where is my son?
亨利,他们想把那石头拿回来,他们一定……
Henry, they wanted to get the
stone back. They must have...
电影精选列表