别管他了,言归正传,我们有些您想看的东西
Think nothing of it. Besides,
we have something you just might want to see.
先生们,我想你们已经认识了福特先生
Gentlemen, I believe you already know Mr. Fort.
这是搞啥活动呢?
What's all this about?
我的父亲在佛蒙特州的汤森德有个农场
My father has a farm in Townshend, Vermont.
他看到了那些生物,在我们农场附近到处都是
He's seen the creatures.
They're all around ourfarm.
已经和威尔马思教授通气过了
He's been corresponding with
Professor Wilmarth about it.
他知道教授不信他这一套,所以请我带照片过来
He knew the professor didn't believe him,
so he asked me to bring these photos.
他无法信任邮局的服务,邮件可能会被♥干♥涉影响
He can't trust the post office;
his mail has been... interfered with.
唔,有意思,我们看看,照片或许能说服威尔马思
Well, this is exciting! Let's see them.
Photos might finally convince Wilmarth here.
这是什么?
What is it?
一个脚印
It's a footprint.
我们在房♥子旁边,河岸边看到许多这些足迹
We've seen these tracks all around the house,
the the river banks...
你亲眼看见的?
You've seen the footprints yourself?
当然,成百上千个
Sure. Hundreds of them.
之前你怎么不提起呢?
Why didn't you say so before?
你们又不会相信我
You wouldn't have believed me.
埃科利的字写得和你一样差,内特
Akeley's handwriting is
nearly as bad as yours, Nate.
看起来不像蹄子或掌子,而是某种钳子或爪子
It doesn't really look like a hoof or paw.
It looks like pincers or claws of some kind.
是的,也可能是其他任何东西,很像梅花鹿
Yes. Of course it could be
nearly anything. Deer most likely.
这个是什么?
What's this one?
这里有更多的痕迹,埃科利说它们住在岩洞里
More tracks there. Akeley said
they live inside caves like this.
是的
They do.
佛蒙特州有很多鹿洞吗?威教授?
Lots of cave-dwelling deer in Vermont,
Professor Wilmarth?
你并没有在这张上看到足迹,但是这些生物在围着石头转
You can't really see the footprints on this one,
but the creatures dance around those stones.
很遗憾雕刻是很难做出来的
It's a shame the carvings are so hard to make out.
这是新英格兰的巨石圈
There are stone circles of
this type throughout New England.
没理由会出现
There's no way to date the formation.
据我们所知可能竖立于上个月
It might have been erected
last month for all we know.
你当然也可以在这个上面做雕刻
You can make out the
carvings on this one pretty well.
看起来很像?
Look familiar?
他从哪找到这个石头的?
Where did he get that stone?
他从洞穴旁的丛林里发现的,而且带回了家
He found it in the woods near
that cave and he brought it home.
他猜这就是那些生物来家附近的原因
He thinks that's why the creatures
have been coming around the house.
他们会不惜一切代价把雕刻搞回来,这就是之所以他要养狗,带枪
They'll do anything to get it back.
That's why he got the dogs. And the rifle.
那是你老爸吗?乔治
That your father, George?
他拿枪干什么?
What's he doing with the gun?
生物们试图闯入我们家
The creatures were trying to get into the house,
他射中了一只,我把尸体拍了下来
so he shot one and I took this photo of the carcass.
这照片上哪有什么尸体?
I don't see any carcass.
我知道,他们不一样
I know. They don't...
我老爸说它们的构造不同
My father said they're made
of a different type of matter
他们的分子以不同频率振动
and their molecules vibrate
at a different rate from ours,
无法在胶卷上显形
so they don't register on ordinary film.
这解释,真遗憾
How convenient.What a shame.
给我看看
May I?
没有任何确凿的东西,没有真正的证据
There's never anything conclusive.There's never real proof.
也许这样更好
Maybe it's better that way.
更好?怎么个好法?
Better? For who?
威尔马思,看起来你不需要带枪上阵了?
Seems there's never a smoking
gun when you need one, eh Wilmarth?
你说你老爸看过这些东西,但你没说自己看没看过
You said your father had seen the things,
but you never said whether you saw them.
我没有近距离目击过活的,但他们确实存在
I've never actually seen a live
one up close, but they're there.
我们看到了脚印!他们存在,就在我们农场旁边
We see the footprints! They're
real and they're all around our farm.
我夜间看到他们飞行,还有...听到他们谈话
I've seen them flying at night.
And... I've heard them talking.
谈话?
Talking?
嗯
Yeah.
他们谈了什么?
What do they say?
他们只是哼哼哈嘿
Sometimes they just sort of buzz and hum,
不过有时候也能猜到对应的意思
but other times you can sort of
make out real words in your head.
但大多时候都听不懂,比如“骚♥逼♥,你够...”
I don't understand it most of the time. "Shob Nig..."
看这个!
Look at this!
用这些以前观察星星的东西来看
These old viewers were used to study
stereo photographs of stars, to check parallax.
把两个眼分离开来
They separate one eye from the other.
对普通照片没有用,但我想对这张...
They're normally useless on an ordinary photo,
but I thought it just might...
我啥也没看到
I don't see anything.
来,我来调一下
Here, let me...
你们在这干啥呢?
What the devil is going on in here?
我们都是您教研室的成员,在这讨论学术呢
Members of your faculty and I were
just discussing matters of science
和受人尊敬的福特先生一块,好吧,没问题吧?
with the esteemed Mr. Fort.
Surely, that's not a problem?
唔,没...阿卡姆报刊想要一些照片
Well, no, it's just... The Arkham
Advertiser would like a few photos
我,福特和威尔马思的,他们着急等
of Mr. Fort and me.
And Wilmarth. They're waiting.
好吧,你们还是别让他们等太久
Well, I assure you we won't keep them waiting.
现在请您回避一下
Run along now.
唔,威尔马思?你看够了没有?相信了吗?
Well, Wilmarth? Have you seen enough?
Are you a believer now?
这可能是个铁证!
This could be proof!
不,不是!它...好吧,它太模糊了,只是...
But it's not! It's... well, it's vague. It's all just...
睁眼看看,威尔马思,你从没发现过证据,但你却得到了些教育
Open your eyes, Wilmarth. You'll never find proof,but you might learn something.
你得去佛蒙特一趟:除非,你继续当南郭先生
You should go to Vermont: Unless,
of course, you prefer to keep pretending.
很荣幸认识你,年轻人
A pleasure to make your acquaintance, young man.
谢谢,他们真的是真的...
Thank you. They really are real...
我也确信
I'm sure they are.
我不会带走了,我告诉了老爸,现在我要启程了,我要去圣迭戈去
I can't take it any more. I told my dad, I'm leaving.I'm going to go to San Diego.
我曾求他与我一起,但他无法忍♥受离开老农场的分别之苦
I've begged him to come with me,
but he he can't bear to leave the old family farm.
我听说圣迭戈不错,虽然下过几次虾雨
I hear San Diego's nice. Although
it has rained shrimp once or twice.
祝你好运,小子
Good luck to you, son.
海耶斯发怒前我们最好撤了
We'd better go before Hayes blows a gasket.
威尔马思?一起来吗?
Wilmarth? Are you coming?
是啊,老威,你不想把你的照片登在报刊上吗?来纪念这个美妙的夜晚
Yes, Wilmarth, don't you want your
picture in the paper? Commemorate this evening?
我先送埃科利出去吧
I'll be along. Let me see Mr. Akeley out.
听着,乔治,我想仔细检查一下这些东西
Listen, George, I'd like to examine these more closely.
我能不能借来...
Could I borrow them for a...
教授,我还有更劲爆的
Professor, I have something else.
关于他们的录音记录
A phonograph recording. Of them.
他们?你记录了山上的生物体?
Them? You recorded the hill creatures?
我父亲做的,在他们之中有一个人
My father did. There's a
person's voice on it with them.
一个邪教组织,他们与那些生物互相勾结
There are people, a sort of cult,
that work in collusion with the creatures.
我会拿给你,信不信由你
I'll bring it to you. You can decide for yourself.
大约一小时后,乔治在我办公室和我碰面,临走时留下一个笔筒
Less than an hour later, George met me at
my office and left me with a wax cylinder.
他恳求我赶紧去佛蒙特并且帮助他父亲
He begged me to go to
Vermont and help his father.
不管怎样
Whatever was going on,
他坚信亨利·埃科利已经被生物攻击,他儿子已经吓坏了
it was clear that Henry Akeley believed he
was under attack, and his son was terrified.
...现在让我们宣誓
...so let the voices of the faithful ring out.
威尔斯海湾的夜已坠入深渊
So from the wells of night to the gulfs of space and from the gulfs of space to the wells of night,
曾经被最伟大的邪神赞美着
everthe praises of Great Cthulhu
传说中的札特瓜邪神克苏鲁
of Tsathoggua and of Him Who Is Not to Be Named.
曾经的树林里动物成群,如此美好
Ever the praises and abundance to the
Black Goat of the Woods. I?Shub Niggurath!
至少有一千只年幼的黑山羊
I?Shub Niggurath! The Black Goat
of the Woods with a Thousand Young!
沿着玛瑙河散步,听到我们的呼唤,倍感欣慰
Down the onyx steps he comes, hearing our call
bourne on the wings of night, out beyond space,
电影精选列表