混帐!
Shit.
她刺伤了我…
She cut me. She cut me.
听着 老兄
Look. Look, man.
我们要集♥合♥在一起
Now we gotta hold ourselves together. We got to.
若走散了 就很容易被人抓到
See, man, now if we go to pieces, somebody out there's gonna get us.
他们以为我们射杀了赛勒斯 - 你在说什么?
They think we shot Cyrus. - What are you talking about?
他们以为我们射杀了赛勒斯 每个帮派都一定在找我们
They think we shot Cyrus. Every gang in this city must be looking for us.
他妈的 - 我们无法回去了
Holy shit! - We're not gonna be able to make it back.
我们做得到的
We're gonna make it back.
已经来到这里 必须继续上路
We came this far. We'll go the rest of the way.
快去联合广场告诉他们
Let's go to Union Square, okay? We gotta tell the rest of the guys.
联合广场 第14街
地 铁
嘿
Hey.
其他人在哪里?
Where's the rest of them?
问得好
Yeah, right.
其他人在哪里?
Where's everybody else?
埃贾斯被警♥察♥拘捕了 史文就不知去向
Cops got Ajax. We don't know about Swan.
天啊 - 你肯定埃贾斯被捕吗?
Oh, Jesus! - Are you sure about Ajax?
肯定
Real sure.
他一定是去鬼混了 - 我们去找史文
I bet he went out swinging. - We better go look for Swan.
简直难以置信 - 混帐
God, I can't believe it. - Yeah. What is this shit?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
有没有看到那个 穿溜冰鞋的男人?
See that dude over there with the skates?
他在那边.
Over there.
一直跟着你 带了同党来抓你们
He's after you. And he's got some guys with him.
我知道他们一直跟着我
I know they're on my ass.
现在他们知道我发现了 - 你想怎么做?
But now they know I know it. - Well, what are you gonna do?
来吧 - 你真容易改变主意
Come on. - You sure change your mind fast.
我刚才太粗鲁了 - 我懂得照顾自己
I was kind of rough on you there. - Listen, I can take care of myself.
当然 跟我来
Sure. Come on.
等一下 这是男厕 我不能进去
Wait a minute. I can't go in there. It's a men's room.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
男 厕
打他!
Get him!
巡逻情况如何? - 还没有发现
What about our patrols? - So far, nothing.
但你应该跟这个人谈谈
But we've got somebody here you ought to talk to.
他说见到是谁枪杀赛勒斯
He says he saw who shot Cyrus.
赛勒斯本来可以管治整个城市
Big Cyrus, he was gonna run the whole city.
简直废话
What crap that was.
赛勒斯说得对 机会就在眼前
Cyrus was right about one thing. It's all out there.
只要我们懂得掌握时机
All we gotta do is just figure out a way to go steal it.
说得好 我们要找出值得付出的东西
Sounds great. All you gotta do is figure out what's worth stealing.
好 进去吧
Okay, come on. Let's go.
拜托 给我一点早餐吧
Come on, let me get some breakfast or something.
我们走吧 - 好
Let's get off here. - Yeah.
摩 天 轮
史迪威街
这什么意思?
What's this for?
我不喜欢浪费物品
I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
我们拼过你死我活 就是要回来这里吗?
This is what we fought all night to get back to?
我也许会离开
Maybe I'll just take off.
你也知道我很喜欢旅游
Well, you know I like traveling too.
你去过哪里?
Where have you ever been?
我没去过任何地方 但我知道自己喜欢旅游
I never been anywhere. I just know I'd like it.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你们等着瞧吧
Stay right on their ass.
待我们离开后 你就从另一边走
Wait a couple seconds after we move, then cut out the other way.
我为何不可以跟你在一起? - 照我说的去做
Why can't I stay with you? - Just do what I tell you.
好吗? - 拜托.
Okay? - Come on.
我懂得照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
我证实过的
I proved that.
来吧
Come on.
战士们 出来玩吧
Warriors. Come out to play!
战士们
Warriors.
出来玩吧
Come out to play!
战士们 出来玩吧
Warriors. Come out to play.
战士们 出来玩吧
Warriors. Come out to play.
战士们 出来玩吧
Warriors. Come out to play!
大家配备了武器吗? - 是
Everybody packed? - Yeah.
你们跟着我 我要带他们到海滩
All of you stay behind me. I'm gonna take them out to the sand.
你也准备好了吗?
What about you? You ready?
动身吧
Let's do it.
看到海洋 我们就以为回到安全的家
When we see the ocean, we figure we're home, we're safe.
这一次你看错了
This time, you got it wrong.
为什么要这么做?
Why did you do it?
你为何要杀死赛勒斯?
Why did you waste Cyrus?
没原因 我只是喜欢
No reason. I just like doing things like that.
我们来个单打独斗吧
Let's do it, me and you.
单打独斗?你疯了吗?
One on one? You're crazy.
你们都知道自己死定了
You're dead, all of you, and you know it.
你们死定了. - 史文!
You're dead. - Swan!
里夫! - 万岁!
Riffs! - Yeah, right!
你还在找我们吗?
You still looking for us?
我们找到了
We found what we're looking for.
不
No.
不是
No.
不是我们做的
It wasn't us.
是他们
It was them,
是战士做的
The Warriors.
战士们很不错
You Warriors are good.
很了不起
Real good.
你们才是最棒的.
The best.
现在让我们来处理
The rest is ours.
不要!
No!
好消息 最高戒备已经取消
Good news, boppers. The big alert has been called off.
最初的报告都是错误的
It turns out that the early reports were wrong, all wrong.
我对那个竭力回家的帮派
Now for that group out there that had such a hard time getting home,
深感同情
sorry about that.
我们唯一能做的 就是献上这首歌♥
I guess the only thing we can do is play you a song.