We were just at that big meeting up in the Bronx. We're going home to Coney.
但火车着了火 我们被迫留在这里
The train gets messed up by the fire and dumps us here.
你们在说什么?
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
没有孤儿帮派 怎么可以集♥会♥?
How could this be a big meeting if the Orphans wasn't there?
你们没错过任何事情 许多人被捕
You didn't miss anything. There was a lot of hassle. A lot of heads got busted.
你以为孤儿帮派不够有名? 没资格参与吗?
You think the Orphans ain't with it? You think we ain't well- known?
我们没有这个意思 - 我们臭名远播
We didn't say that. - Well, we got a heavy rep.
跟我们有过节 就后果自负
You mess with us, and you'll find that out.
看到吗?
You see that?
我们造成的混乱都登上了报纸
They write about our raids in the paper.
对
Yeah.
真的很有名 是孤儿帮派
That's really heavy. The Orphans, right?
社工经常提及你们 - 我们没有社工
Yeah, our youth worker, she talks about you guys all the time. - We ain't got one.
因你们太坏 把他们都吓怕了
That must be because you guys are so bad, they're afraid of you.
只要你们不捣乱 就可以经过我们的地盘
You can make it through our territory, as long as you're coming in peace.
默西 别这样
Cut it, Mercy.
你知道这代表什么? - 知道 麻烦来了
You know what that is, don't you? - Yeah. Trouble.
这些背心很美
Those vests are real nice.
别自找麻烦
Lighten up, Mercy. Stop looking for trouble now.
我早该抽你 - 谁阻止你?
I should've slapped your mouth - So who stopped you?
来吧 给我一件
Come on. Give me one.
一件就好
Just one.
我只是要一件 你可以穿其他背心
I just want one vest. You can get another one, man.
别妄想
No chance.
你要让别人随便经过吗?
Are you just gonna let an army walk through here any time they feel like it?
你不害臊吗? - 给我滚
How's it gonna look? - Get lost.
不久 每个帮派都会进占这里
You know, pretty soon, every gang is just gonna boogie right in, soldier right through.
展示一下男子气概吧
I'll tell you, some man you are.
脱下背心就可以通过这里
Take your colors off, you can walk through.
我们不会这么做的 - 我们不想惹事
We don't do that. - It's just our mark. It don't mean war.
你们要像平民那样 否则我们不会放过你们
You go as civilians, okay? Go as soldiers, I gotta come down on you. Now take off your colors.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
混帐
Fuck you.
我们不会因为婊♥子♥乱说话 而隐藏身份
We're not gonna hide who we are just because some whore shakes her ass.
别这样叫我 我并非婊♥子♥!
Don't call me no whore. I ain't no whore!
走吧
Let's go.
我们要经过这见鬼的地方 到下一个火车站
We're marching to the next station through these lame fucks's territory.
快走
Now let's move.
没错 战士们继续上路吧
Yeah. That's right, Warriors. Just keep walking.
你们真的无惧艰辛
Real tough mothers, ain't you?
你们也没什么大不了
You guys don't show me much.
你们这些笨蛋 为何不一直走回家?
Why don't you dickheads just walk all the way back home!
她真是口不择言 - 你们真棒
Boy, that chick's got some mouth. - You two were terrific back there.
你们做得太好了 - 他一定不好受
You guys let them down, but good. - His ass gonna be ringing for a month.
我们该杀了他们 - 车站在这边
I say we should have wasted them. - Come on. The station's this way.
放开我…
Let me go! Let me be.
你想怎么样?
Okay, what do you got in mind?
我想找真正的男子汉
Well, maybe I'm looking for some real action.
我呢?我是个大男子
Hey, what about me? I got the big one.
让我来 宝贝 - 放开她
I'll give it to you, baby. - Let her go.
你要打我吗?
You gonna jump me?
你该让火车辗过身体 也许你会喜欢的
Maybe we ought to pull a train on you. You look like you might even like it.
去你的! - 野蛮的婊♥子♥
Fuck you! - Real tough chick.
跟孤儿帮派产生过节 知道会怎么样吗?
You see what you get, Warriors?! You see what you get when you mess with the Orphans?!
我们要把你们痛殴一顿
We're gonna rain on you, Warriors!
真该死! - 快跑
Holy shit! - Now!
快走… - 他们在哪里?进去!
Move, move! - Where is everybody? Come on!
等一下 我有一个问题
Hey, wait a minute. I gotta ask a question.
我们为何要跑?
How come we're running?
我说过他们是一群大笨蛋
I told you, they're a bunch of wimps.
联合广场车站 我们来了 - 我怎么办?
Union Station, here we come. - Hey, what about me?
你想怎么办?
So, what about you?
来自布朗克斯的报告
We got a report from the Bronx.
一些小流氓遇到他们 那是孤儿帮派
Some smalltime clique ran into them. The Orphans.
他们不在我们的势力范围下 - 他们逃脱了
They're not in our network. - They rumble anyway.
错失了机会
They got wasted.
我就有话直说了 我们一定要更加努力
Okay, let's get down to it, boppers. We're gonna have to do better out there.
我们的好友战胜了一些小流氓
Our friends just made it past one of the minor league teams.
请谨记 你们要好好保重
Remember, boppers, be looking good.
正在进行吗?
All that's going on?
真好 好极了…
Right. Great.
太好了
Great.
对
Yeah.
怎么?
Well?
有帮人几乎抓到他们 但却给他们逃脱
Some two- bit outfit almost got them, but bopped their way past.
我们去第96街找他们 - 那个车站也许满布警员
We can meet them at 96th Street. - The platform's crawling with cops.
他们想赶绝市内所有帮派
Cops are trying to rack up every gang in this town.
你和我也包括在内 - 你为何那么高兴?
Me and you included. - How come you're so happy?
这是美好的时光
I'm having a good time.
动身吧!
Let's go!
我们还要等多久?
How much longer we gotta wait?
我们或许永远都会在这里 我很厌倦要等火车
We might be here forever. I'm sick of waiting for trains.
弗文 坐下来 别作声 - 好的…
Vermin, sit down and shut up. - Okay, okay.
快逃! - 去哪里?
Let's go! - Where are we going?
别跑!
Hey, hold it!
就在那里 - 快点
Right there. - Come on.
停下! - 等等
Hold it. - Hey.
往住♥宅♥区方向
Take the uptown.
尽快跑… - 快
Make it! Make it! - Move!
快走! - 别走!
Hey! Move! Move! - Wait up!
回来! - 别跑!
Come back here! - Hold it!
我们走回去!
Let's double back!
这边 - 那边 去!
This way! - No. Come on. Over here.
这边! 快!
That way! Go!
到下面! - 快点
Down the stairs! - Hurry up.
跑到街上! - 跑够了吧
The street! - Far enough, already.
这边!
This way.
真该死!
Oh, shit!
快走!离开这里!
Run! Just get out of here!
走!
Move!
混帐! - 放开我!
Goddamn you! - Let go of me!
联合广场 - 其他人怎么办?
Union Square! Union Square! - What about the others?
我们要离开 - 追着他们
We gotta go! - Keep after them! Keep on!
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
我们最好离开 - 没错
Maybe we'd better take off. - Yeah. Right.
我们摆脱了那些小丑吗? - 你看
Did we lose these fucking clowns? - Look.
真混帐!
Holy shit!
斯♥诺♥ 跟我来
Snow, with me!
嘿!
Hey!
我跑不动了
I can't make it.
真的吗? - 真的
Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
好 我不想再逃避这些小角色
Good. I'm sick of running from these wimps.
棒球狂人
我要把球拍塞进你的屁♥股♥ 让你变成一支冰棒
I'm gonna shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a Popsicle.
来吧
Come on.
真了不起! - 嘿!
Fucking- A. - Hey!
牛仔 起来
Come on, cowboy.
他们的确是笨蛋
Shit, I figured they were wimps.
街头的最新体育消息
The latest sports news off the street, boppers.
棒球狂人投球后 犯了错
The Baseball Furies dropped the ball, made an error.
我们的好友在第二垒 尝试打出全垒打
Our friends are on second base and trying to make it all the way home.
但他们必定会遇到许多阻力
But the inside word is that the odds are against them.
听众们 别走开
Stay tuned, boppers.
别走开
Stay tuned.
联合广场
大家都在哪里? - 我们最先来到
Where is everybody? - Looks like we're the first ones here.
我们只管等候
We're just gonna have to sit and wait.
他们会出现的 - 看来还有更精彩的
They'll show up. - Looks like something else showed up.
哇哦, 嘿, 嘿, 嘿.
Well, hey, hey, hey.
看看你在大城市找到啥?
Now look at what you find here in the big city.
我们没有时间 - 别说笑了 我们有许多时间
Man, you guys. We ain't got time. - You kidding? Time's what we got plenty of.
你们好