摩天轮
战士帮
集♥会♥还未完结 我们去吧
It's still on, and we're going.
赛勒斯的使者下午到来 他表示…
Cyrus sent an emissary this afternoon to make sure.
赛勒斯不想任何人携带武器 不想任何人展示实力
Now, Cyrus don't want anybody packed. He don't want anybody flexing any muscle.
我跟他说战士帮派 会支持停战协议
I gave him my word that the Warriors would uphold the truce.
大家都说赛勒斯是独一无二的
Everybody says that Cyrus is the one and only.
我们该亲自去看个明白
I think we'd better go have a look for ourself.
战士帮
我们从未去过布朗克斯 - 没关系 这秘密集♥会♥是大事
We ain't been to the Bronx before. - No sweat. This conclave's gonna be a real big item.
城里所有帮派都会出席
Every gang in the city is gonna be there.
我们什么武器都没有
We're going in with nothing.
我们九个要像其他人那样 不携带武器
We're going in there like everybody else. Nine guys, no weapons.
电动歼灭者
布鲁克林
带来了吗?所有东西都要喷上
You got the stuff? I want you to hit everything in sight.
我要所有人都知道战士在场
I want everybody to know the Warriors were there.
你永远不知道在那里会碰到什么
You never know what's out there.
这些颜色使我们躲不了 - 谁要躲?
Wearing our colors, we can't hide. - Who wants to hide?
曼哈坦
也许中途要牺牲一些成员
Maybe we'll get to waste a few heads along the way.
你只是士兵 给我住口吧
You just soldier and keep your mouth shut.
到了那里 你别走开
When we get there, you stick close by, okay?
当然 我也不想出事
Don't worry. I don't feel like getting wrecked.
在赛勒斯的集♥会♥中…
One thing we might get out of Cyrus' little get- together...
只会见到一些妞儿
...is meeting some strange wool.
我不介意奉献自己
I wouldn't mind laying something down on the way back.
你的思想真狭窄
You got a one- track brain, you know that?
怎么回事儿?你是同性恋吗?
What's the matter? You going faggot?
你对赛勒斯有什么认识?
What do you know about Cyrus?
不可思议
Magic.
他简直不可思议
A whole lot of magic.
你对赛勒斯有什么认识? - 他是独一无二的
What do you know about Cyrus? - He's the one and only.
当你成为最大帮派的首领时 就不用冒险
When you're president of the biggest gang in the city, you don't have to take any shit.
去他的!
Fuck him.
布朗克斯
告诉你吧
I'll tell you something,
我敢说没有人会去
I'll bet nobody's even gonna be there.
你们懂得计算吗 孬种们?
Can you count, suckers?!
只要懂得计算 未来就属于我们
I say the future is ours if you can count!
赛勒斯 我们与你同在 - 老兄 继续说吧
Come on, Cyrus, we're with you! - Go ahead, bro!
看看有谁来了
Now, look what we have here before us.
萨拉森就坐在琼斯街男孩旁边
We've got the Saracens sitting next to the Jones Street Boys.
巡逻者旁边有奔月者
We've got the Moon Runners right by the Van Courtland Rangers.
没有帮派互相厮杀
Nobody is wasting nobody.
这真是个奇迹
That...is a miracle.
情况本应该是这样的 - 对!
And miracles is the way things ought to be. - Yeah!
我听到了
I heard that!
我听到了 - 来获得答案吧
I heard that. - Come get answered!
你们正站在一百个帮派的 九位代表身边
You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs.
另外还有一百个帮派
And there's over 100 more.
二万个中坚分子
That's 20,000 hard- core members.
四万名成员
Forty thousand, counting affiliates,
还有二万人没加入帮派 但却准备好作战
and 20,000 more, not organized but ready to fight.
六万名士兵
Sixty thousand soldiers.
对!
Yeah!
而整个城市只有二万名警员 你们明白吗?
Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?
你们明白吗?
Can you dig it?
你们明白吗? - 明白
Can you dig it? - Yeah!
以下才是重点所在
Now here's the sum total.
只有一个帮派能够掌管本市
One gang could run this city. One gang.
没有我们的许可 不能进行任何行动
Nothing would move without us allowing it to happen.
我们可以向犯罪集团 和警方征税
We could tax the crime syndicates, the police,
因为我们雄霸街头
because we got the streets, suckers!
你们明白吗? - 明白
Can you dig it? - Yeah!
好极了
Right on!
过去的问题是我们自相残杀
The problem in the past has been the man turning us against one another.
我们无法看到事实
We have been unable to see the truth,
因为我们会为十平方英尺的土地
because we've been fighting for 10 square feet of ground,
为一个小地盘而争斗
our turf, our little piece of turf.
这样简直无聊
That's crap, brothers.
地盘本来就属于我们 因为我们的时机到了
The turf is ours by right because it's our turn.
我们只需要维护协议
All we have to do is keep up the general truce.
每一次只接管一个区域
We take over one borough at a time.
保护我们的领土
Secure our territory,
保护我们的地盘
secure our turf
因为那是我们的地方
because it's all our turf.
对!
Yeah!
另一边 别跟着人群走 别挺起身体!
The other way, against the crowd! And keep your ass down!
躬身!
Down!
给我滚
Get out of the way.
他们会杀了我们所有人 - 当心他的头部
They'll kill us all. - Watch out, man. Watch his head.
这里应该没有枪的
There wasn't supposed to be no guns!
快 快走!
Come on, move it!
克里昂没事吧? - 他应该在上面
Is Cleon all right? - He's up there.
肯定吗? - 不 快走
Are you sure? - No. Come on! Move it!
就是他!战士就在那里
There he is! That's him! That's the Warrior!
他射杀了赛勒斯 - 我什么也没做过
He shot Cyrus! - Man, you're crazy. I didn't do nothing.
我们看到的! - 就是他
We saw him! - Yeah, that's him.
就是他!是战士做的!
He's the one. He's the one! The Warriors did it!
是战士做的!
The Warriors did it! The Warriors did it!
是战士做的!
The Warriors did it!
杀了他!
Kill him!
快点
Come on!
进去…
Move it!
大家都趴下
Down. Everybody down!
该死! - 你没事吧?
Shit! - You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
安静
Everybody quiet.
大家都逃脱了吗?
Everybody make it?
只有克里昂不在
Just Cleon's missing.
警♥察♥抓着他 - 你看到吗?
Fuzz must've got him. - Did you see him get busted?
我见过他 但后来就不见了
I seen him, then he wasn't there no more.
当时我在方便
I was hauling ass.
你去看看这里是否安全
Why don't you look around, make sure we're okay.
这里是坟场
This is a graveyard.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do now?
我们要回去
We're going back.
怎么回去?
You mind telling us how?
科尼岛距离这里五十至一百英里
Fucking Coney Island must be 50 to 100 miles from here.
那是我们唯一的选择 - 你说得真简单
It's the only choice we got. - Yeah, real simple.
城里每个警♥察♥都想抓到我们
Except that every cop in the city is looking to bust our heads.
还有另一件事要考虑 - 是吗?什么?
We got something to think about. - Yeah? What?
协议还有效吗?
The truce. Is it still on?
如果无效 我们就要回去
If it ain't, we're gonna have to bop our way back.
该死 我们早该携带武器
Shit, I wish we was packed.
若协议无效 任何人都可以 在这里和火车站之间袭击我们
If this truce is off, anything could hit us between here and that train.
如果我们分散了
If you get separated,
就去联合广场的月台
make it to the platform at Union Square.
我们在那里转火车 - 我有一个问题
That's where we change trains. - I only got one question:
谁推举你做首领?
Who named you leader?
我跟你同样有权胜任
I got as much right to take over as you.
克里昂推举史文成为军官
It was Cleon's choice. Swan's war chief.
这个时候 克里昂一定在被警♥察♥痛打
Right now Cleon's most likely got a nightstick shoved halfway up his ass.
我敢说你连火车站也找不到
Shit. I bet you can't even find the subway.
这些事情迟些再谈
Maybe we ought to talk about this later, huh?
现在谈有问题吗?
Well, what's wrong with right now?
我要成为将军 - 动手吧
I wanna be warlord. - Make your move.
埃贾斯 别这样 - 史文才是军官
Hey, Ajax, lighten up. - Big boy, Swan's war chief.
我们最好别内讧
We better stick together.
火车就在那边
Hey, you guys! The train's right over there.
快点走吧
Come on. Hurry up. Let's go!
走吧
Let's move.
别担心 放松点 - 他妈的!