Hey, man, don't worry about it. Stay loose. - Fuck.
林布兰特 留下记号♥
Rembrandt, mark this spot.
等我!
Hey! Wait for me!
里夫
里夫! - 万岁!
Riffs! - Yeah, right!
战士帮派是何方神圣?
Who are the Warriors?
你们一定要说话
There must be some word.
我要抓到所有人
I want them all.
我要抓到所有战士
I want all the Warriors!
若可以的话 我要活捉 否则就全部杀掉
I want them alive, if possible. If not, wasted.
总之要抓到他们
But I want them.
传令下去
Send the word.
好了 大城市里的流氓
All right, now, for all you boppers out there in the big city,
街头上不惜犯险的人请注意
all you street people with an ear for the action,
里夫帮派要我传令下去
I've been asked to relay a request from the Gramercy Riffs.
来自科尼岛的战士帮派 要分外留神
It's a special for the Warriors. That's that real, live bunch from Coney.
我是说各位战士们
And I do mean the Warriors.
让我送上以下的流行曲
Here's a hit with them in mind.
♪ 无处可逃 宝贝 ♪
♪ Nowhere to run to baby ♪
♪ 无处可藏 ♪
♪ Nowhere to hide ♪
♪ 无处可逃 宝贝 ♪
♪ Got nowhere to run to baby ♪
♪ 无处可藏 ♪
♪ Nowhere to hide ♪
♪ 我不是逃避爱 ♪
♪ It's not love I'm running from ♪
♪ 而是逃避一定会有的心痛 ♪
♪ It's the heartbreak I know will come ♪
♪ 因为我知道你对我不好 ♪
♪ Cause I know you're no good for me ♪
♪ 但我永远无法摆脱你 ♪
♪ But you've become a part of me ♪
♪ 无论我去哪里 都会看到你的脸 ♪
♪ Everywhere I go your face I see ♪
♪ 我每走一步 你都跟着我 ♪
♪ Every step I take you take with me ♪
♪ 无处可逃 宝贝 ♪
♪ Nowhere to run to baby ♪
♪ 无处可藏 ♪
♪ Nowhere to hide ♪
♪ 无处可逃 宝贝 ♪
♪ Got nowhere to run to baby ♪
♪ 无处可藏 ♪
♪ Nowhere to hide ♪
♪ 因为我知道你对我不好 ♪
♪ I know you're no good for me ♪
♪ 但你已成为我的一部分 ♪
♪ But free of you I'll never be no ♪
♪ 我每夜入眠 你都走入我的心房♥ ♪
♪ Each night as I sleep into my heart you creep ♪
♪ 醒来后 我后悔遇到你 ♪
♪ I wake up feeling sorry ♪
♪ 但愿我会很快忘了你 ♪
♪ I met you hoping soon that I'll forget you ♪
♪ 但我对镜梳头 ♪
♪ When I look in the mirror to comb my hair ♪
♪ 我看见你的笑脸 ♪
♪ I see your face just a smilin' there ♪
♪ 我无处 我无处 ♪
♪ I can Nowhere I can Nowhere ♪
♪ 无处可逃 无处可藏 ♪
♪ Nowhere to run nowhere to hide ♪
♪ 我无处 ♪
♪ I can Nowhere ♪
♪ 无处可逃 ♪
♪ Nowhere to run ♪
♪ 我无处 我无处 ♪
♪ I can Nowhere I can Nowhere ♪
♪ 无处可逃 ♪
♪ Nowhere to run ♪
♪ 无处可逃 宝贝 ♪
♪ Got nowhere to run to baby ♪
♪ 无处可藏 ♪
♪ Nowhere to hide ♪
♪ 我无法逃避你 宝贝 ♪
♪ Just can't get away from you baby ♪
♪ 无论我多么努力 ♪
♪ No matter how I try♪
♪ 你的爱如此之深 ♪
♪ My love reaches so high ♪
♪ 无论我多么努力 ♪
♪ No matter how I try ♪
♪ 一直跑 ♪
♪ 一直跑 ♪
♪ 一直跑 ♪
战士们 在回去科尼岛途中 要好好保重
Be looking good, Warriors. All the way back to Coney.
听到吗?
You hear me, babies?
好极了
Good. Real good.
一路平安【西班牙语】
Adios
这是什么意思? - 我们在等什么?
Come on. What kind of crap is this? - Yeah. What are we waiting for?
坐火车较好 除非你想在月台上被偷袭
A train would help, unless you wanna go up there and get japed on an open platform.
胡说 街上根本没有人
Bullshit, man. There ain't nobody on the street.
他说得对 我们像懦夫
He's right. We're acting like faggots.
继续说吧
Just keep talking.
快走
Move.
他们是特恩布尔帮派的
That's the Turnbull A.C.'s.
他们好像忘记了协议 - 不是吧!
I think they forgot about the truce. - No shit.
那些可恶的光头鬼
Those lousy skinheaded fucks.
我们要登上列车
That's our train. We gotta make it.
天啊!
Oh, Jesus Christ!
我们要冲过去吗?
Are we gonna go for it?
拦截那该死的火车!
Hold the fucking train!
他们是亡命的家伙 - 我们也是
Those guys were some desperate dudes. - So was we!
我们可以宰了他们 一群没用的懦夫!
In an even fight. We could take them. Bunch of chickenshits!
他们并不像懦夫 - 我同意
Those cats didn't look too chicken shit to me. - Me neither.
我们逃脱了 一小时后 就抵达科尼岛
Well, we made it. And in an hour, it is C.I., the Big Coney.
我们成功了 击拳吧
You got it. Give me that fist, buddy.
到达那里才算成功
When we get there, that's when we've made it.
军官 别担心
Hey, no sweat, war chief.
我找到科尼岛了 - 对!
Hey! I've got Coney Island! - Yeah!
还有多少站才到联合广场?
Figure out how many stops to the Union Square?
对林布兰特来说 这是艰深的数学问题
Hey, come on, man. That's high math for Rembrandt.
没有人看得懂这些地图
It's all right. Nobody can read these maps anyway.
那又如何?我们自♥由♥了
Hey, forget it. What's the difference? We're home free.
特恩布尔来的消息
We just heard from the Turnbulls.
他们失败了
They blew it.
这班火车真该死 - 没可能的
Shit. This train's had it. - This is fucking impossible.
我们该怎么办?真讨厌! - 为何不下雨?
What the shit are we gonna do? This sucks. - Why couldn't it rain now?
我们该紧张是谁放的火
Maybe we ought to worry about who set that goddamn fire.
走吧
Come on.
好
Yeah.
你好吗?我们刚来到
How are you? I was just checking in.
的确一片混乱
Yeah, it was a real mess up there.
赛勒斯遇到意外
This guy, Cyrus, had an accident.
是吗?
They did?
流氓
没问题
Well, that's okay.
是战士帮派…
These guys, the Warriors...
对 那是他们应得的
Yeah, they deserve it.
我们会的
Yeah, we will.
保重
Take care of yourself.
安排好了吗? - 安排妥当
We set? - We're set, all right.
有人会对付他们
Somebody should pick their ass up.
里夫帮派下令 要活捉他们 但我们不要让他们活
The Riffs sent out the word. They want them alive. We don't.
越早有人抓到他们就越好
The sooner someone grabs them, the better.
你害怕战士会说出真♥相♥吗?
You afraid the Warriors will shoot their mouths off before they get racked?
我很担心
Yeah. Right. I'm worried.
我不想被里夫追捕 - 不用担心.
I just don't want the Riffs on my ass. - No sweat.
他们在找战士 记得吗?
They're looking for the Warriors, remember?
为了让你好过一点 我们也会随意找找
We can do some looking too. Ought to make you feel better.
嘿
Hey.
你欠下的钱怎么办? - 我欠什么?
What about the money you owe? - For what?!
贺卡
我们到了
We've had it.
我观察过
Yeah, I made them.
那边有两个 另一边有一个 - 他们只想吓唬我们
Two there, one there. - I think they just made us.
你认得他们吗?
You recognize them?
是孤儿帮派 地图上根本没显示他们的地盘
Orphans. So far down, they ain't even on the map.
低等帮派 - 有多少人?
Real low- class. - Numbers?
全部约有三十人 - 总比八个人多
Full strength, maybe 30. - Thirty's a lot more than eight.
没用的人不须要担心 我讨厌透了这些笨蛋
Not if they're wimps. And I'm sick of this running crap.
走吧 来这边
Come on. This way.
嘿
Hey.
你知道他去哪里吗? - 去增援
You know where that cat's headed. - Yeah. Reinforcements.
我们会被偷袭的
We're gonna get japed here. We're gonna get japed.
不管他说什么 也别插嘴
No matter what he says, nobody lip- off.
不要动怒 我去跟他们谈
Nobody get hot. I'm gonna see what I can do.
你何时变成外交官? - 对.
When did you turn into a diplomat? - Yeah.
你没有国♥务♥院♥的级数
You ain't exactly the State Department type.
福斯 跟我来
Fox, you come with me.
让我看看你的诚意 - 你有何高见?
You ought to show me your invitation. - How do you figure?
你们一帮人来到这里 侵犯了我们的地盘
Well, you come armying down here, invading our territory.
没得到许可 也不作谈判
No permits, no parley.
我们没想过侵犯地盘 现在就是来谈判
We're not invading. And I'm parleying right now.
我们去参与布朗克斯的集♥会♥ 现在要回科尼岛