Hi.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
她并不知道公园不安全 - 我们没有时间
I guess she don't know that parks ain't safe after dark. - We ain't got time for this right now.
我们要去联合广场
We've got to get to Union Square.
你们去吧 我要做运动
You go ahead if you want. I'm gonna get a little exercise.
你真笨
You never were very smart.
军官 让我告诉你
I'll tell you something, warlord.
我并不笨 而且这是免费的
I'm smart enough. And it's there for free.
你们跟着来吗?
You two coming?
来吧 - 回家就有女人
Come on, man. - There's plenty of women back home.
你们都是同性恋
Maybe all of you just going faggot.
小姐 你没事吗? 需要帮忙吗?
You feeling all right, lady? You need a little help or something?
你不如坐下来 跟我作个伴
Why don't you sit down. Keep me company.
就如你所愿吧
Whatever you say, lady.
看看这些肌肉
Look at those muscles.
女人都喜欢这些肌肉
I bet the chicks like all those muscles.
嘿
Hey.
我们要回去找他
We better go back and look out for him.
他曾经救过我 我欠了他
He saved my ass back there. I owe him.
好 我去找其他人
Okay, I'll go look for the others.
可以示范如何跟女人鬼混吗?
You wanna show me how you play with the chicks?
可以
Yeah.
我来示范一下 - 别那么粗鲁
I'll show you how I play. - Hey! Not so rough. Come on.
慢慢来 - 我喜欢粗野的动作
We'll get it on. - You don't get it. I like it rough.
今晚到此为止 你被拘捕了
Your nights in the park are over for a while, honey. You're under arrest.
过来 - 别妄想了
Hey, lady Come on, lady. - Kiss my ass.
别这样
Come on, lady.
别这样 别跟我玩
Come on. Quit playing around.
你可不想跟我玩
You don't wanna play around with me!
放了我!你听到吗?
Let me out of this thing! You hear me?!
混帐 放开我
Goddamn it! Let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
你不可以这样对待我 你这个臭婊♥子♥
You can't do this to me! Come on, you lousy bitch!
见鬼的笨蛋
Fucking wimp.
抓到什么人?
What have we got here?
只有你一个吗?
Only one there?
把这个混♥蛋♥带到后面
Put this slime in the back.
第96街车站
第96街车站
第96街车站
等一下
Hey, wait!
四处都是警♥察♥
Still cops all over the place.
福斯在哪里? - 他被警♥察♥抓住了
Where's the Fox? A cop grabbed him.
那么你为何来这里?
So how come you hung around?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的外衣是从哪里得来的? - 你的问题太多了
Where did you get the coat? - You ask a lot of questions.
别隐瞒我
Don't give me that.
是我偷来的 警方在寻找 一个穿粉红色上衣的人
I stole it. Cops are looking for somebody in a pink top.
野蛮的婊♥子♥ - 你说过一回了
Real tough chick. - Right. You said that before.
若你还要去联合广场 我可以给你指示方向
If you still wanna get to Union Square, I can show you where to grab the train.
好 走吧
Okay. Come on.
嘿!
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
那是什么? - 别跑!
What is that? - Hold it!
不许动 - 快逃!
Freeze! - Go on.
快走!
Move it!
天啊! - 快走…
Jesus! - Come on!
快跑!
Run!
是这里吗?
Is this the place?
我不喜欢问问题 但你们的男伴在哪里?
Hey, I hate asking the questions, but where's the dudes?
你们这些美女应该有不少男伴
Chicks like you always got dudes around.
他们去了布朗克斯 别担心
They took the night off. Went up to the Bronx. Don't worry about them.
他们都是些废人
They're lame, real cripples.
进去吧
Come on.
当我在火车站看见你时
When I got off that subway and I saw you,
我就想 棒极了 真高兴你们会带我们到来
I thought: "Oh, baby, throw it my way. " I mean, it's really great of you chicks taking us in.
我们认识战士帮派 他们都是硬汉子
We know about the Warriors. They're a heavy outfit. We know you.
你在哪里听到的? - 传言随处皆是
How'd you hear about us? - You know how. Word gets around.
我们蛮有名的 - 进去吧
I guess we are pretty well- known. - Come on.
你是今晚最友善的脸孔
You're the first friendly faces we've seen all night.
我们就是这样的 现在就尽兴一下
That's the way we are. Let's party a little. Get something going.
我应付得来 - 你找对人了
Yeah, sure. Hey, I can dig that. - Hey, you came to the right guys.
哦 我等不及了 - 别感谢我们 尽管轻松点
Oh, hurt me, hurt me. - Don't thank us, man. Just relax.
尽兴吧.
Fall out.
去挑选吧
Take your pick.
谢谢. 货色齐全.
Thanks. This is a great outfit.
你们是什么帮派的? - 我们是莉齐帮派
What clique is this? - We're the Lizzies.
莉齐帮派 好极了
Lizzies. Hey, great.
真好 我很喜欢 - 那就好极了
Just great. I like that. I like it. - Glad to hear it.
我们该早点来这里 - 没错
Man, we got to come to this part of town more often. - Yeah, right.
对 应该是这样
That's right. Got to.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
你好像是大赢家 - 对
Looks like you're the winner. - Yeah, right.
我们还要逗留多久? - 你急什么?我们才刚到
How much longer are we gonna hang around here? - What's your hurry? We just got here.
我们要去联合广场 他们会担心的
We ought to get to Union Square. They're gonna be worried about us.
等一下 你别乱来
Yeah, sure. In a minute. Quit breaking the action.
可以停下来吗? 我的腿已经累透了
Can we stop for a minute? I'm sick of this crap. My legs are getting tired.
继续上路吧 - 你急什么?
Come on. Just keep walking. - Well, what's your hurry?
要刷新世界纪录吗?
Trying to set some kind of a world record or something?
嘿.
Hey.
继续走吧 - 我在走了
Just walk. - I'm walking.
为何不让我休息一下?
Jesus, why don't you give me a break.
请你客气点 我甚至还未知道你的名字
Be a little friendly. I don't even know your name.
我叫史文
My name's Swan.
你为何那么在乎姓名?
What do you care about names so much for?
遇到特别的人 我就会告诉朋友
I like telling my friends I been with somebody particular.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
你为何不把垫子绑在背后?
Why don't you just tie a mattress to your back.
你根本不在乎在哪里 是吗?
You don't care where it is, do you?
你为何那么敌视我? 你整晚都在挖苦我
Look, what do you got against me? You been picking on me all night.
你想听真话吗? - 当然 说吧
You want me to tell you the truth? - Yeah, sure. Go ahead.
我不喜欢你的生活方式
I don't like the way you live.
我的生活方式? - 对.
The way I live? - Yeah.
我一直希望遇上更好的女人
I keep hoping I'm gonna run into something a little better.
这是什么话?
What kind of crap is this?
你谁呀?你也比我好不到哪儿
Who are you? You ain't any better than me.
你应该很喜欢这样的生活?
I guess you like the way everything's going for you.
也许是吧.
Well, maybe I do.
星期五晚很不错 星期六晚就更加好了.
Friday nights are pretty good. Saturday nights are better.
你记得在星期五和周末遇上的人吗?
I don't think you can remember who you get on Friday and Saturday.
你还记得他们的相貌吗?
I don't think you can remember what they look like.
有时记得 有时不记得 谁去管这些呢?
Sometimes I can, and sometimes I can't. Who gives a damn?
我看到隔邻和街上发生的事
I see what's happening next door and down the block,
五个空着肚子的孩子 柜子里也有蟑螂
belly hanging down, five kids, cockroaches in the cupboard.
让我告诉你我想要什么 我现在就要你
I'll tell you what I want. I want something now.
我只有这条命 明白吗?
This is the life I got left. You know what I mean?
你明白吗?
You get it, Warrior?
明白吗?
Get it?
喜欢吗?
How do you like it?
怎么了?
Come on. What's wrong?
我们要去下一个火车站
Let's just get to the next station, okay?
请你别这样
No. Please?
别这样…
Come on. Come on.
这是糟糕的一晚 你就是其中一部分
You're just part of everything that's happening tonight, and it's all bad.
回去属于你自己的地方吧
Just go back to wherever it was you came from.
小朋友 想跳舞吗?
Hey, little man, you wanna dance?
我很快回来
I'll be right with you, babe.
你们就是著名的战士 杀死了赛勒斯
So you're the famous Warriors, the guys that shot Cyrus.
该死 她们有武器
Shit! The chicks are packed. The chicks are packed!
该死
Shit!