I am.
不怕。
No fear.
我哥哥去找你女儿了。
My brother has gone to
fetch your daughter.
现在,你在这里做什么,罗尔夫?
Now, what are you
doing here, Rolf?
-你为某人争取一个好人
- You fight a good
one for someone
从未涉足死亡领域。
to have never stepped
into the death fields.
-我看,我学。
- I watch, I learn.
-现在你死了。
- Now you die.
-如果我父亲知道我会怎么说
- What would my
father say if he knew
你要杀了我吗?
you were gonna kill me?
-和我一起,他的儿子,是可替代的人。
- With me, his son,
replaceable, human.
-他会杀了你
- He would take your life.
-叛徒!
- A traitor!
我最好这样说。
I better say this otherwise.
看谁在这是叛徒
Look who's in here is a traitor,
用不同的血保护一个女人。
protecting a woman
with different blood.
-我保护我的信念。
- I protect what I believe.
-你的血什么都没有
- Your blood means nothing.
我们是一样的。
We are the same.
-我们不一样。
- We're not the same.
-再见,伊娃。
- Goodbye, Ivar.
我不知道我是谁。
I don't know who I am.
我是其中之一吗?
Am I one of them?
-不像他们。
- Nothing like them.
你是对的,你不只是鲜血。
Thee was right, you
are more than blood.
你是个好人。
You are a good man.
-鲜血,我们需要保护您。
- Blood, we need to protect you.
-完成了。
- What's done is done.
你必须继续努力,用自己的精力。
You must continue with your
fight, with your energy.
去,救救我的孩子,警告他们。
Go, save my children, warn them.
-我不会离开你的。
- I shan't leave you.
-他们不知道会为他们带来什么
- They have no knowledge
what come for them,
他们没有武器。
they have no weapons.
去吧,拜托!
Go, please!
-很抱歉,您不会看到我保护他们。
- I'm sorry you won't
see me protect them.
-对不起,我看不到你是另一个男人。
- I'm sorry, I could not
see you for a different man.
您不是狂战士。
You are no Berserker.
走!
Go!
希望您对我的最后记忆不会是这个。
I wish your last memory of
me shall not be of this.
我宁愿一个人死。
I prefer to die alone.
请离开!
Please go!
-我会救他们的!
- I will save them!
- 我信任你。
- I trust you.
现在,去做我的好工作。
Now, go and do good work by me.
-nor
- Snorre.
-Vigdis,哦,你对我保持沉默。
- Vigdis, oh you have
been silent with me.
为什么为什么?
Why, why?
-我一直在想我,
- I have been with my thoughts,
迷失在其中。
lost in them.
-这些是什么想法?
- What thoughts are these?
-对即将到来的想法。
- Thoughts of what is to come.
对我的想法。
Thoughts for me.
-你担心什么?
- What do you worry of?
你答应过我爱
- You promised me love.
-是的
- Yes.
-但是以前的爱,
- But the love that was before,
似乎不存在。
does not seem to remain.
-为什么这么说?
- Why do you say such things?
质疑我的爱吗?
Questioning my love?
-我不是要质疑,
- It is not for me to question,
但对我来说,
but for me to observe,
您的想法♥正♥在发生什么。
what is happening
to your thoughts.
你对我的想法已经改变。
Your thoughts of
me have changed.
-你怎么看?
- How do you see this?
-我可以在我面前看到它。
- I can see it in front of me.
-你怎么看?
- How do you see this?
-你热情地看着她,
- You look at her with passion,
就像你对你所做的一样。
like you did with thee.
-Turid?
- Turid?
-是的,Turid。
- Yes, Turid.
她是你现在崇拜的人。
She is who you admire now.
显然,你的爱不会持久。
It is apparent that
your love does not last.
但是,她会一次
However, she will at one time,
和你有同样的话题
have the same conversation
that I am having with thee.
-我不喜欢被质疑。
- I do not like
to be questioned.
我不喜欢被我的思想质疑
I do not like to be
questioned on my thoughts
当我们坐在我的土地上时。
while we are sitting on my land.
-这从来不是你的土地。
- This was never your land.
没有什么是我们真正的。
Nothing is truly ours.
我们拿东西。
We take things.
我们把事情变成我们的,但它们只是一切。
We make things ours but
they are everything but.
我带你
- I took you.
-是的
- You did.
-现在你是我的。
- And now you are mine.
-是吗?
- Am I?
-这是什么意思?
- What do you mean by this?
-女人有感觉。
- Women have feelings.
他们像男人一样有需求。
They have wants and
needs just like men.
-你把我比作男人吗?
- You compare me to man?
-除了男人的举止,您的所有举动都是如此。
- Your actions are
everything but of a man's.
-现在躲起来。
- Now hide.
隐藏,我们需要隐藏。
Hide, we need to hide.
-狂战士。
- A Berserker.
-他们一定是送给我们的。
- They must have sent for us.
- 冲啊。
- Go, go, go.
我们必须一步一步走。
We must go one by one.
我们必须分开,在海岸底部见面。
We have to separate and meet
at the bottom of the coast.
-我们不能。
- We can't.
-我们必须逃跑。
- We have to, to escape.
我们待在这里的时间越长,他就会看到我们。
He shall see us the
longer we hold tight here.
拿着它。
Take this.
-这样做,它将保护您。
- Take this, it
will protect you.
-我该怎么办?
- What do I do with this?
- 你会好起来的。 - 我不知道。
- You'll be fine.
- I don't know.
不要离开我。 -你会好起来的。
Don't leave me.
- You'll be okay.
-阿斯特丽德
- Astrid.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid.
-姐姐走吧
- Sister, go, go.
-走吧!
- Go, go!
- 等等!
- Wait, wait!
等等,回来。
Wait, come back.
足够!
Enough!
-滚开,否则我会切断你的头的
- Get away or I will
cut of your head off
并喂给狼。
and feed it to the wolves.
-我的意思是没有害处。
- I mean no harm.
-您是Snorre的儿子。
- You are
电影精选列表