-我不是要赞美您吗?
- I am not to give
praise to your bother?
他离你很近
He was close to you,
但是他很虚弱。
but he was weak.
-诺夫·奥拉夫的儿子伊万·纳特
- Knut, Ivar, Olav's son
女儿们逃脱了我们。
and daughters have escaped us.
-我要搜寻吗?
- Shall I search for them?
-找到它们,将它们带到田间。
- Find them, bring
them to the fields.
我希望看到他们打架。
I wish to see them fight.
奥拉夫(Olav)的男孩将与我的儿子作战。
Olav's boy will fight my son.
我们将前往死亡领域。
To the death fields we shall go.
- 我们找到了。
- We found it.
我们在这儿。
We're here.
锡格伦,锡格伦。
Sigrunn, Sigrunn.
- 我的孩子们。
- My children.
可以在这里吗?
Can it be you're here?
你还活着!
You're alive!
当然不是。
Surely not.
-这就是您所看到的,我们站在您之前。
- This is what you see,
we stand before you.
-你的脸带给我很多欢乐。
- Your faces bring
me so much joy.
- 没什么可怕的。
- Nothing to fear.
我们独自旅行。
We traveled alone.
-一个人吗?
- Alone?
-我们别无选择,只能离开家园。
- We had no choice but
to leave our homes.
- 我的姐♥妹♥们♥?
- My sisters?
-狂战士,他们现在已经统治了我们的土地。
- The Berserk, they
had ruled our land now.
我们是唯一但最后生存的人。
We were the only but
the last to survive.
-我们的父母,他们迫使我们逃离。
- Our mother and father,
they forced us to flee.
他们认为这也许是我们生存的一种方式。
They thought it maybe
a way we would survive.
他们建议我们与您一起躲在城♥堡♥里。
They advised us to hide
here with you in the castle.
-城♥堡♥,不安全。
- The castle, it's not safe.
这里不安全,我不能为您提供安全。
It's not safe here, I
can't offer you safety.
-西格伦
- Sigrunn.
-他们来的狂战士
- The Berserkers they came
在他们生病和扭曲的思想中,
and in their sick
and twisted minds,
他们像对待动物一样对待我们
they treated us like animals
他们强迫我们战斗。
and they forced us to fight.
但是你必须走。
But you must go.
-Sigrunn,您必须关注我们!
- Sigrunn, you must follow us!
我不能
- I can't.
这里没有什么可为我争取的。
There is nothing here
left for me to fight for.
-西格伦,你必须来。
- Sigrunn, you must come please.
-我没有战斗了,英格丽。
- There is no fight
left in me, Ingrid.
我的战斗完全没有开火。
I have no fire in
my fight at all.
他们带走了一切,他们带走了我的家人。
They've taken everything,
they've taken my family.
现在你必须走。
Now you must go.
你现在必须走。
You must go now.
走。
Go.
- 下来!
- Get down!
- 走开。
- Go away.
-是的,妈妈。
- Yes, mum.
-您认为我们的孩子安全逃跑了吗?
- Do you think our
children have fled safely?
-我对他们有信心。
- I have confidence in them.
-他们一定在Sigrunn找到了自己。
- They must have found
themselves with Sigrunn.
她将保护他们。
She will protect them.
您可以安全地在城♥堡♥里躲避。
You can hold out
safely at the castle.
-安全地在城♥堡♥里伸出手吗?
- Hold out at the castle safely?
你说Turmrig城♥堡♥吗?
Do you speak of Turmrig Castle?
- 我们的确是。
- We do.
-为什么笑这个?
- Why do you laugh at this?
-Turmrig Castle没有安全,完全没有安全。
- No safety at Turmrig
Castle, nay safety at all.
-你的舌头可能会说这些话,
- Your bitter tongue
may say these things,
但是我们姐姐的男人会破坏你的家庭。
but our sister she has men
that can demolish your family.
-Turmrig城♥堡♥的每个人都被杀。
- Everyone at Turmrig
Castle is slain.
你们中没有一个人在野战中幸存下来。
Not one of thou survived
their battle in the field.
我看着,没有人幸存下来。
I watched on and no one
survived their battle.
- 你撒谎。
- You lie.
- 我不。
- I do not.
-我们的姐姐和一个昨天与之交谈的人,
- Our sister and a man
with spoke with yesterday,
他们为战斗做好了准备。
they were prepared for battle.
-确实,他们以为是,
- Indeed, they
thought they were,
但是您认为我身上的这血是从哪里来的呢?
but where dost thou think this
blood on me has come from?
-为什么支持这个?
- Why do you support this?
您不是其中之一。
You're not one of them.
您的家人一定被杀害,被残酷地谋杀,
Your family must have been
slain, brutally murdered,
和我们一样
just as ours.
你为什么支持这个?
Why does thee support this?
-我的家人打架,我的家人很虚弱。
- My family fought,
my family were weak.
我现在有一个新家庭,
I have a new family now,
那是狂战士的。
that is that of the Berserker.
-他最终会杀了你。
- He will kill you eventually.
你不是血
You're not blood,
他什么都不欠你
he owes you nothing.
他不会对你忠实。
He will not be faithful to you.
- 祝你有美好的一天。
- Have a good day.
在战场上祝你好运。
Good luck on the battlefield.
-我不担心会被抓住。
- I have no fear that
they will be caught.
-当他们在的时候
- And when they are,
我们会很开心的。
we will have our fun.
-罗尔夫,时间。
- Rolf, time.
伙计们,离开我们。
Men, leave us.
-你好吗,父亲?
- How are you, father?
-罗尔夫,洗我的血。
- Rolf, wash the blood from me.
罗尔夫,你心中有爱吗?
Is there love in
your heart, Rolf?
- 当然。
- Of course.
-内心对家庭有爱吗?
- Is there love in
your heart for family?
-我的家人深爱着我。
- The love runs
deep for my family.
-为什么不杀我?
- So why do you not kill for me?
罗尔夫,我的儿子,您还需要动手。
Rolf, my son, you are yet to
take a life with your hands.
-父亲,这离事实还远。
- That couldn't be further
from the truth, Father.
我已经徒手杀了很多人。
I have killed men with
my bare hands many times.
-不要对我说谎,罗尔夫。
- Don't lie to me, Rolf.
因为当你向家人撒谎时
For when you lie to family,
你的舌头必从你身上夺走。
your tongue shall
be taken from you.
了解?
Understand?
-是的,父亲。
- Yes, Father.
-我相信,你有我的鲜血
- I believe, you have my blood
通过你的静脉
running through your veins
但我看不到你自己。
but I do not see myself in you.
没有领导者,没有野兽。
No leader, no beast within you.
哦,你的力量没什么
Oh, your strength is nothing
如果您选择不使用它。
if you choose not to use it.
电影精选列表