但是我的想法是不同的。
but my thoughts are different.
它们不一样。
They're not the same.
我不会打架。
I will not fight.
- 你有什么建议?
- What do you propose?
-我建议你逃离这个地区
- I propose that
you flee this area
在战斗开始之前,以人类最快的速度。
as quick as humanly possible
before the battle begins.
来。
Come.
我不希望再住在这个地区。
I do not wish to reside
in this area any longer.
-什么时候让我打架?
- When will you let me fight?
-很快,你会战斗的。
- Soon, soon you will fight.
- 和谁一起?
- With whom?
-我有个计划。
- I have a plan for this.
- 一定要告诉。
- Do tell.
-我对Vigdis感到厌倦。
- I grow tired of Vigdis.
我希望有一个新妻子。
I wish to have a new wife.
-如果我不想成为你的妻子怎么办?
- And what if I don't
want to be your wife?
- 你会。
- You will.
-你有一个自信的灵魂。
- You have
a confident soul.
你应该保护那个灵魂。
You should protect that soul.
您不能总是得到想要的东西。
You can't always
get what you want.
-我总是得到我想要的。
- I always get what I desire.
-你想让你的妻子和情妇
- You wish to make
your wife and mistress
战斗到死?
fight to the death?
-是的,她有一个火热的灵魂。
- Yeah, she has a
fiery soul.
-我的心里有火。
- I have fire in my soul.
你让我的灵魂充满了火
You filled my soul full of fire
当你烧毁我的城镇时。
when you burned down my town.
我饶了你
- I spared you.
你有更好的能量
You have better energies
比我所认识的任何人都要多。
than anyone I have ever known.
-nor!
- Snorre!
先生,我可以进去吗?
Sir, may I enter?
-什么是Siguard?
- What is it Siguard?
- 你的儿子。
- Your son.
-他呢?
- What of him?
-他逃脱了,先生。
- He's escaped, sir.
-他逃脱了,带走了那位女士。
- He's escaped and
taken the lady.
-你看到了吗?
- And you saw this?
-他送我走了。
- He sent me away.
-你放他走?
- And you let him go?
你呢?
And you?
-不是我做的
- It was not my doing.
是Siguard。
It was Siguard.
- 找他。
- Find him.
找到他并把他带到这里
Find him and bring him here
否则你会迷失方向。
or else you shall
lose your head.
-我会找到他的。
- I will find him.
-他将过分地走进树林。
- He shall be gone too
far into the woods.
你不会做这种事情。
You shall do no such thing.
-那我们得和你一起玩,奥拉夫,
- Then we shall have
to play with you, Olav,
直到他们回来。
until they return.
-我跟不上那种精力。
- I cannot
keep up with that energy.
我的骨头虚弱。
My bones run weak.
我没有精力
I have no energy,
我内在没有食物,没有水。
no food within me, no water.
-没有时间停止。
- There is no time for stopping.
我们需要继续前进。
We need to keep going.
我们需要找到你的孩子并告诉他们
We need to find your
children and tell them
狂战士追捕他们。
that the Berserkers
are after them.
-为什么要为我们这样做?
- Why does
you do this for us?
对你有什么用?
What's in it for thee?
回答,请诚实。
Answer, be truthful.
为什么?
Why?
-我这样做是因为我做错了儿子
- I do this, I do this
because I am the wrong son
出生于Snorre。
born to Snorre.
我鄙视他和他的一举一动。
I despise him and
his every action.
-为什么呢?
- Why else?
我的女儿英格丽德?
My daughter, Ingrid?
-我对她充满热情,是的。
- I have passion for her, yes.
-激♥情♥,情欲?
- A passion, a lust?
-我看到你的家人,
- I see your family,
你的女儿,我想要那个。
your daughter, and I want that.
我想要那种幸福
I want that happiness,
不是我所知道的黑暗和绝望。
not the darkness and
despair that I've known.
-我的女儿永远不会和一个人在一起
- My daughter could
never be with a person
狂战士的鲜血。
of Berserkers' blood.
-来吧,我们需要继续前进。
- Come on, we need
to keep moving.
-为了安全起见,我们必须走多远?
- How far must we
walk for safety?
-尽我们所能,几天,几周。
- As far as we can, days, weeks.
我们必须走而不停。
We must go and not stop.
-一到达下一个村庄,
- As soon as we reach
the next village,
我们将寻求安全。
we will seek safety.
-多长时间,直到狂战士来了?
- For how long, until
the Berserkers come?
-时间会证明一切。
- Time will tell.
-准备打架吗?
- Preparing for a fight?
-为什么这么说?
- Why do you say that?
-你漆成白色。
- You paint white.
只有参战的人才能做这种事情。
Only those who enter into
battle do such a thing.
-不,这是统一的。
- No, this is uniform.
-这里不存在制♥服♥。
- Uniform does not exist here.
您正在准备战斗。
You are preparing for a fight.
我确定。
I'm sure of it.
你要和谁对抗?
Who are you going against?
-好吧,我们会看到,
- Well, we'll see,
我们拭目以待。
we'll see.
-您的家人做到了。
- Your family did this.
你两个姐妹都走了。
Both thy sisters gone.
您的家人,怪物,他们做到了!
Your family, monsters,
they did this!
- 对不起。
- I am sorry.
对不起。
I am sorry.
我丑陋的家人的举动
My hideous family's actions
不代表我的,女士。
do not represent mine, lady.
很抱歉我家人对你的所作所为。
I'm sorry for the actions
of my family to yours.
-你就像他们一样。
- You are just like them.
你可能站着,自信地说
You might stand, talk confident
好像你的意思是,
as though thee means well,
如您所愿,我一家人平安。
as thou wants my family peace.
你站在那儿看着
You stand there and you watch
当你的家人正在谋杀我的时候。
while your family
is murdering mine.
你看!
You watch!
-我不再看了。
- I will watch no longer.
-那是什么声音?
- What was that sound?
-只是动物。
- Nothing but an animal.
-动物
- Animal.
您使用了正确的词,动物。
You used the correct
word, animal.
我是。
电影精选列表