-在适当的时候,我会尽力而为。
- I will use my strength,
when the time is right.
-现在是时候了吗?
- And is the time right now?
- 你什么意思?
- What do you mean?
-要在田野里战斗?
- To battle in the fields?
-我不是野兽。
- I'm not a beast.
我可能在田野里输掉一场战斗。
I may lose a battle
in the fields.
-我的儿子不会对此感到恐惧,
- A son of mine would
have no fear of this,
没想到输。
no thought of losing.
带来愤怒。
Bring through the anger.
给我看看野兽。
Show me the beast.
给我看看!
Show me!
给我看看。
Show me.
是的,告诉我。
Yes, show me.
阿!
Ach!
我能做到吗?
Shall I make it?
你会在下一场战斗中战斗吗?
Will you battle
in the next fight?
和我一起来
Join me, come.
-您认为他们会幸存吗?
- Do you think they
would have survived,
逃脱了狂战士?
escaped the Berserkers?
-父亲不会让我们母亲发生任何事情。
- Father wouldn't let a
thing happen to our mother.
-他不会让任何事情发生。
- He would not let
anything happen.
但是他并不总是处于控制之中。
But he is not always in control.
如果他们死了怎么办?
What if they are dead?
-英格丽
- Ingrid ,
我们没有办法知道。
we have no way of knowing.
我们所能做的就是按照他们的要求。
All we can do is as they asked.
他们为我们献出了生命。
They gave their lives for us.
他们希望我们幸存下来。
They wanted us to survive this.
他们使我们逃离生存,过上了生活。
They made us flee to
survive, to have a life.
-他们为我们的生活付出了一切。
- They have given
everything for our lives.
我想回去给他们。
I want to go back for them.
-不,我们不能。
- No, we mustn't.
没有回头,只有前进。
No turning back, only forward.
-兄弟,我们所知道的一切都变了。
- Brother, all we
know of has changed.
我们所知道的一切都消失了。
Everything we know of is gone.
没有了。
It is no more.
这个世界不过是幸福。
This world is
anything but happy.
我认为我们不会再找到幸福。
I shan't think we will
find happiness anymore.
不在这个世界上。
Not in this world.
即使我们寻求它。
Even if we seek it.
我们只有愤怒。
All we have is rage.
报仇的愤怒。
Rage for revenge.
- 这个。
- This one.
-不!
- No!
- 不不不。
- No, no, no.
不,妈妈!
No, Mother!
-离开她,离开她。
- Leave her, leave her be.
- 让我走!
- Let me go!
-Siv!
- Siv!
别这样别这样
Stop this, stop.
七
Siv.
-小屋
- Hut.
-不,请不要。
- No, please
don't.
-我可以放开她的事吗,Snorre?
- Shall I release
her matter, Snorre?
-让枪手出去。
- Let Gunner out.
-枪手
- Gunner.
-她不适合Gunner。
- She's no match for Gunner.
我打她
Let me fight her.
-很快就要战斗了。
- You shall fight
your battle soon.
- 耶耶耶。
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 继续!
- Go on!
-对不起,我的天哪,但今天不行。
- I'm sorry, my
sweet, but not today.
-她没有剑。
- She has no sword.
她无法生存。
She has no way to survive.
这场斗争是不公平的。
This fight is not fair.
-给她扔剑。
- Throw her a sword.
-哦,是的!
- Oh, yeah, yeah!
- 继续。
- Go on.
-不!
- No!
-有我的甜食。
- There is my sweet.
-继续,接受,接受。
- Go on, take it, take it.
隐藏!
Hide!
-是的!
- Yes!
-哦,现在。
- Oh, now.
-再见。
- Say bye bye.
-不!
- No!
Siv!
Siv!
-我会让你打下一仗。
- I'll make you fight
the next battle.
我会保持简单。
I shall keep it easy.
你会和那位女士打架。
You'll fight the lady.
-是的!
- Yeah!
-不
- No.
-是的,是的!
- Yes, yeah!
-不
- No.
-移♥动♥,移♥动♥。
- Move, move.
-谁去那里?
- Who goes there?
不久我将在你的身边。
Soon I shall be by thy side.
谁去那里?
Who goes there?
回答我!
Answer me!
谁去那里?
Who goes there?
-你走不那么容易。
- Thou cannot get away so easy.
-你的家人在哪里?
- Where are your family?
他们分开了哪个方向?
Which direction did they part?
-您不得回答这样的问题。
- Thou shall not
answer such a question.
-我饿了,兄弟。
- I'm hungry, brother.
我们要fe席吗?
Shall we feast?
我们要fe席吗?
Shall we feast?
帮我们。
Help us.
我们的家庭。
Our family.
-好香
- She smells good.
盛宴。
Feast.
- 不是,亲爱的。
- No.
- My dear.
- 不不不不。
- No, no, no, no.
- 救命!
- Help!
帮我!
Help me!
帮我!
Help me!
-我不喜欢他们。
- I'm not like them.
我有狂暴之血,但我的想法不一样。
I have Berserk blood but
my mind is different.
-离开我们吧。
- Leave us be.
-我父亲要我与你抗争,
- My father wants
me to fight thee,
但我不会做。
but I will not do it.
我不想参加这场战斗。
I don't want any
part in this battle.
- 你撒谎。
- You lie.
-我不会做这样的事情。
- I would do no such thing.
-你是怪物的儿子。
- You is the son of a monster.
恶魔的血液在他体内,
Demon blood resides inside him,
暴怒无与伦比。
fury like no other.
你有那种血。
You has that blood.
-我的血液不好
- I has that bad blood,
电影精选列表