但这其实不是我
But it's not actually me at all.
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
在后两个片段中
OK, in those second two clips,
我在讲西班牙语和普通话 但是我向大家保证
that was me speaking Spanish and Mandarin, and I can assure you
西班牙语或普通话我都不会
I do not speak either Spanish or Mandarin.
让我们有请厌狗假麦克的创建者
So let's welcome the creator of fake dog-hating Mike,
Immersive Fox的创始人 埃莉萨·帕托斯卡雅
founder of Immersive Fox, Alisa Patotskaya.
欢迎你 埃莉萨
Welcome, Alisa.
请跟大家讲讲 你是如何造出屏幕上那个恶版的我
So tell us, how did you create my evil twin up there?
我们使用了几千条视频
So, we use thousands of videos
来训练我们公♥司♥的人工智能
to train our AI at Immersive Fox,
这样一来 我们只需要
and this way we needed only a couple
几分钟你露脸讲话的视频
of minutes of your face and voice
来克隆你的面部 声音 表情和手势
to clone your face, voice, mimics and gestures.
这个是训练阶段中的我 对吗
And this is me in the training session, right?
没错 正是
Yes, that's right. That's right.
这就是我们用来训练假麦克的视频
So this is the video of Mike we used to train his avatar. Ok.
这个视频我拍了好久
I had to do this for really quite a long time
才凑够了足够的视频素材
in order to get enough of my clips.
这很厉害
So it's very cool.
你认为这技术的优点在哪里
What are the benefits that you see of this?
主要优点在于 你不需要会说某门语言
So, the main benefit is that you don't actually need to speak
你就可以制♥作♥你在说这门语言的
the language in order to produce video content of you talking
视频内容
in this language.
通过这种方式 我们拉近了
And this way, we bring our customers
我们的客户与在场观众 以及
closer to the audiences and people
世界各国人♥民♥的距离
across the world closer together.
这项技术非常酷炫
Now, the technology is very cool.
十分厉害
It's very, very impressive.
但许多人都心存担忧
But lots of people are concerned.
比如说 他们担心政客
They're concerned about politicians,
利用这项技术制♥作♥深度伪造视频
for example, who've been used to create deepfake videos.
很多人也担心他们不再能够分辨
And a lot of people are worried that they won't be able to trust
什么是真实和虚假的
what's real and what's not.
你对此的回应是什么
So what's the response to that?
以上都是合理的担忧
So these are all valid concerns.
但是在Immersive Fox 我们需要你的明确同意
At Immersive Fox, we request your explicit consent
你同意让我们生成你的AI发言人
that you are happy for us to generate your AI presenter.
我们还会进行身份验证 同时你的虚拟形象
We also check your identity and we store your avatar very safely
也将被安全存储于我方平台 仅供你一人使用
at our platform so that only you can use it.
我们的所作所为是合乎道德的
So what we do is ethical.
当然 这项技术也可能会被滥用
Of course, there could be misuses of this technology,
和其他任意技术一样
as any other technology.
但是 我们认为此项技术十分振奋人心
However, we think that this technology is just too exciting
弃之可惜
not to use it.
此项技术相关的事物都大有可为
OK, so there are many wonderful things that you can do about it,
但是 我重申一次 大家需要警惕此项技术的滥用
but, again, our audience needs to be aware of the abuses.
感谢埃莉萨 -谢谢
OK, thanks, Alisa. - Thank you.
我们已经见识过人工智能如何复♥制♥面部
We've seen, we've seen how AI can replicate a face.
表现非常好
And it did a pretty good job.
虽然不尽完美 但表现非常不错
Not a perfect one, but a pretty good job.
那么识别面部的功能呢
Well, how about recognising faces?
这就是面部识别专家的工作了
That's the work of facial recognition expert
欢迎来自布拉德福德大学的哈桑·尤盖尔教授
from the University of Bradford Professor Hassan Ugail.
欢迎你 哈桑
Welcome, Hassan.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈桑你好 你的软件有什么功能
OK, Hassan, what does your software do?
如你所说 我们手♥机♥上安装了很多种
So, as you say, there are many types of facial recognition algorithms
面部识别算法
we have embedded in our phones.
我们查护照时 使用的就是面部识别
When we go through passport control, we use facial recognition.
但是我们在这种特殊的算法中融合了年龄因素
But this particular algorithm, we have age-integrated,
这意味着如果某个人
which means if you, individuals,
有几张相隔多年的照片
years apart, taking photos of years apart,
我们可以通过这种算法进行识别
we can recognise through this algorithm.
现在我们要试验一下
Now, we're going to give this a try.
在我身后的屏幕上 我们会看到一张照片
So on the screen behind me, we're going to see a picture
是我们其中一位观众小时候的照片
of one of the audience members as a younger child.
今天你们大家进入阶梯教室的时候
Now, when you all entered the lecture theatre,
我们拍了五位观众的照片
we took pictures of five members of you
在你们进来的时候拍的
when you were coming into the lecture theatre.
其中一位就是我们在那照片中看到的小孩
And one of them is that young child that we saw in that picture.
我们将要见证的就是哈桑的软件是否
And what we're going to see is whether Hassan's software
真的可以识别它们
can actually identify them.
如果你们看到自己的照片出现在屏幕上
So if you see your picture on the screen in front of you,
请走下来好吗
could you all come down?
我要你们做的是 请站到你们的照片下面
What I want you to do, folks, is stand under your picture.
我们的候选者 从A到E
So, our candidates, A through to E.
观众们 我们要做的是
What we need to do, audience, is,
我们要大家选出 在之前的照片里
we need you to decide which of A
我们看到的是A到E当中的哪一位
to E we saw in that picture earlier.
我们能再看一下刚才那张照片吗 好的
Can we see the picture earlier? There we go.
好了 大家看一下
OK, so have a look.
现在请大家来投票
Now, we're going to ask for a vote.
如果你认为
If you think
照片中的小孩是A同学
the young child in that picture is volunteer A,
现在请把手举起来
put your hand up now.
A同学 有人选吗
Volunteer A, anybody?
有人觉得是B同学吗
Anybody think it was volunteer B?
现在请举手
Put your hand up now.
好的 演讲厅里有些人举手了
OK, there's a sprinkling of hands around the room.
有人觉得是C同学吗
Anybody think it was volunteer C?
好的 很多人认为是C同学
OK, quite a lot of people think it's volunteer C.
有人觉得是D同学吗
Anybody think it's volunteer D?
好的 有几位观众觉得是D同学
OK, a few people think it's volunteer D.
最后 是E同学吗
And finally, is it volunteer E?
很明显 C是最受欢迎的选项
So, C, I think, was the most popular choice, fairly clearly.
很好 哈桑 我们现在要试试
Great. Now, Hassan, we're going to use
用你的软件来选判断
your software to try to decide
那张照片中的孩子是哪一位
which of the child, which of the children was in that picture.
是这样吗 -我们来看看 是的
Is that right? - Let's see. Yeah.
这是小时候的照片 我们需要判断这张照片
So this is the young version, the image that we've got.
然后我来选一张照片进行比较
And then let me just take one of those images and compare.
这个软件的功能
So the software, what it does is,
就是比较两张图像
it basically compares the two images.
我开始比较
So if I just start comparing.
面部识别 不匹配
结论是不匹配
It says match unlikely.
我们得出的相似指数是三十二点六
And the similarity index we are getting is 32.6.
得出二者为同一个人的结论
Now, the threshold for individuals
相似指数要求达到百分之七十五
to be the same person is 75%.
如果有百分之七十五左右 我们就说是同一个人
So if anything about 75%, we know it's the same individual.
所以这次参与对比的不是同一个人
So in this case, it's not the same individual.
我对这些照片进行了分♥析♥
I've actually run those analysis and
他们之间的相似性
this is what the computer says
A B C D E
相似指数 11.8% 32.6% 81.9% 37.8% 27.5%
不匹配 不匹配 非常匹配 不匹配 不匹配
计算机的结论是这样的
on the kind of similarity.
大家看看C 计算机给出的是"非常匹配"
So if you look at C, it says very strong match,
相似指数达百分之八十一点九
similarity index of 81.9%.
所以你的判断 或者说人工智能的判断是
So your judgment or the AI judgment
照片里是C同学
is that it is indeed volunteer C?
揭晓谜底的时刻到了
Well, time for the big reveal.
小时候的照片里出现的是哪一位同学的脸呢
Can the volunteer whose face appeared in that young picture
现在请你上前一步
please step forward now?
对了
Yes!
感谢我们的同学们 尤其是C同学
OK, thank you to our volunteers, in particular for volunteer C
谢谢你让我们在圣诞讲座使用你小时候的照片
for allowing your young face to appear in the Christmas lectures.
谢谢你们 你们可以坐回去了同学们
Thank you. You can take your seats again, guys.
好的 哈桑 人工智能在比较那两张照片
OK, Hassan, what is the AI actually doing when it's comparing
来判断它们是否为同一个人时 到底是怎么做的
those two pictures to decide if they're the same person?
首先 我们所做的是
电影精选列表