Dr. Wallis!
1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
艾比,我们成功了!我们犹如神助
We did it, Abi.We stole fire from the gods.
Rick和Tally现在是我们的未来
Rick and Tally are the future now.
他们两天内就出发
They leave in two days.
他们现在通过低频率在沟通
[Collingwood] They communicate at low frequency.
还有触觉沟通
And tactile contact.
我们是听不到的
Our hearing can't detect it.
他们可以在出发前先回家
They can go home until we launch.
艾比,他依旧是你丈夫
It's still him, Abi.
他的戒指
His ring.
让我看看
Let's see.
这看起来像...
Looks like it's...
好像有点小
Looks like it's just a little tight.
看来要给你拿大一号♥的衣服了
Might just have to get you a larger size.
妈妈?
Mom?
一切都很好。乖,回去睡觉吧
Everything's okay.Go back to sleep, sweetie.
你把我的星星打开了吗?
Will you turn my stars on?
妈妈?
Mom?
快过来,好了
Come here. Okay.
嘘,嘘...
Shh, shh.
瑞克!瑞克!
Rick! Rick!
不要!
No!
上校!
Colonel!
上校!
Colonel!
他是美国♥军♥队的财产 -他现在对基地来说是个威胁
He is the property of the U.S. Military.- He's a threat to life on this base.
Janssen中尉是价值300万美元的科学研究成果
Lieutenant Janssen is $300 million worth of scientific research.
如果你杀了他... -我会做我该做的事
If you kill him...- I'll do what I have to do.
嘘,嘘,嘘......
Shh. Shh.....
乖乖,没事的
It's okay, honey.
没事的。我们会没事的。
It's okay. We're okay.
我知道他在哪儿了
I know where he is.
待在这别动。乖,我一会儿就回来
Stay here. I'll be right back, sweetie.
瑞克!
Rick!
瑞克!
Rick!
求你了
Please.
求你别跑了
Please don't run.
艾比...
Abi...
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
艾比?
Abi?
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
你千万别再一个出去了。我们很幸运找到了你
You mustn't go out on your own again.We were lucky to find you.
很抱歉他们伤害了你,但你不应该跑的
I'm sorry they hurt you,but you shouldn't have run.
Rick现在安全了,Lucas也是
Now, Rick's safe, and Lucas.
但我们的时间不多了
But we don't have any time.
什么?
What?
他现在就是我们的未来
He's now the future.
他要活命,我们必须帮他
And he's going to survive,if we can help him.
但我们必须送他去泰坦他才能活下去
But we need to get him on Titan so he can live.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
如果我们再跟他抗衡,恐怕会杀了他
If we force him, I fear we'll kill him.
你了解了吗?
Do you understand?
我们需要先镇定他,否则他撑不下去的
[Freya] We need to stabilize him first or he's not gonna make it.
五角大楼命令我们立刻撤离这里
The Pentagon's ordered an immediate evacuation.
我们需要先镇定他,他的很重要... -我们现在必须撤离
We have to stabilize him. His vitals...- We have to leave now!
听我说,请稍等,好吗?
Listen. Give me a minute, will you?
Abigail...
如果你能让他服从... -服从什么?
If you can make him submit...- Submit to what?
如果你能让他拿走这些中的其中一个,
If you can make him take one of these,
你就能结束他的痛苦
you can end his suffering.
这是脑叶切除术制剂。你将会抹除他的所有记忆。
This is a chemical lobotomy.You'll erase all of his memories.
他在反抗...
He's resisting...
因为他在地球上被贴上了太多的标签
because he's attached to too many things on Earth.
他不会记得他是谁,他也不会记得我是谁
He won't remember who he is,he won't remember who I am,
他也不会记得他的儿子是谁
he won't remember who his son is.
这么做对他有什么好处?
What good would it do if he did?
你知道他不能待在这里
You know he can't stay here.
他是个军人
He's a soldier.
一切都回不去了
There's no going back.
Abigail,小心点
Be careful, Abigail.
我们走。相信我。
Let's go. Trust me.
不!不!快离开那!
No! No! Get out!
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
哦,天哪!你把东西掉包了!
Oh, my God! You switched it!
待在那儿别动!
Hold it right there!
妈妈?
Mom?
没别的路可走了,穿过实验室
There's another way out, through the lab.
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸!
Dad!
瑞克!
Rick!
快坐下。 -好了
Let's get you down.- Okay.
小心
Be careful.
这有些东西应该能用
Here's something.
Abi,结束了
It's over, Abi.
到此为止吧
It's done with.
他们会开枪的...
They'll shoot...
会杀了你们全家.
and kill your family.
带着Lucas离开吧
Just walk away with Lucas.
你特么给我滚蛋
Go fuck yourself.
开枪
Shoot them.
什么?
What?
我说开枪!
Shoot them!
不
No.
不,我不会向手无寸铁的女人和孩子开枪的
No, I'm not shooting two unarmed women and a child.
你疯了吗?
Are you losing your minds?
看看那是什么!
Look at what we've got!
那是我们的研究成果!
That's our research!
那是我们受伤流血的原因!
That's what we bled for!
我造就了他!我造的他!
I made him! I made him!
但是如果我们不能够控制他
But if we can't control him,
我们所有人都会死
all of us are dead.
所有人都会
All of us.
这混♥蛋♥疯子真的这么做了
The crazy bastard did it.
是的
Yeah.
Rick改变了所有事情
Rick changes everything.
他给了我们希望
He gives us hope.
Janssen博士,你们家是个奇迹
Your family's a miracle, Dr. Janssen.
嘿,妈妈
Hey, Mom.
嗨
Hi.
在学校怎么样? -非常好
How was school?- It was great.
去外面吧,外面天很好
Come outside. It's so clear.