是,也不是
Yes and no.
Ramos上尉事先得了肾结石
Well, Captain Ramos was predisposed to kidney stones,
才导致他病情恶化
which caused the complication.
我就在那儿
I was there.
那根本不是得了什么肾结石
That wasn't the kidney stones.
药
Pills.
能允许我...?
May I?
这药是氟桂嗪,一种钙通道阻滞剂
The pills are Flunarizine,a calcium-channel blocker.
这是柠檬酸钾
This is potassium citrate.
用于肾脏排毒 -柠檬酸钾是口服的
Helps flush the kidneys.- Potassium citrate's taken orally.
但是里面的硫酸镁可以绕过胃肠道
But it's in magnesium sulfate so it bypasses the gastric tract.
含有多少镁?-10克
How much magnesium?- Ten grams.
含量太高了
That's high.
我还是想先和科林伍德教授谈谈再说
I'd like to speak with Professor Collingwood.
可他现在不在这,所以...
Well, he's not here, so...
他只要一有空我就立刻让他来见你
as soon as he's free,I'll get him to come see you.
好吧
All right.
我想这就是了
I think that's it.
心胜于物
Mind over matter.
泰坦比地球受光照时间更少
Titan receives much less light than Earth.
提高8倍杆状细胞繁殖能力
By multiplying the rod cells by up to eight times,
我们改变了瞳孔大小
we change the aperture of the eye...
让它更像猫的眼睛
to more closely resemble those of a feline.
让你们在黑暗中看的更清楚
Allowing you to see through the darkness.
花生酱? -是的,果冻?
Peanut butter?- Yeah. Jelly?
是的
Yeah.
宝贝? -我在
Baby? -Yeah.
瑞克?!
Rick?!
帮帮忙!
Help!
我现在需要人帮忙! -怎么了?
I need somebody here right now!- What happened?
他刚开始揉了揉眼睛.她就感觉到很疼
He started rubbing his eyes.He was complaining of pain.
中尉,让我看看你的眼睛. 好的
Lieutenant, let me see your eyes. Okay.
冲洗完他的眼睛立刻送手术室
Flush his eyes. Prep him.Get him into surgery now.
不,Janssen女士,你要待在这里。有什么问题我们第一时间通知您
No, Mrs. Janssen, you have to stay here.When we know something, we'll tell you.
你做了什么? -Abi,别激动
What did you do?- Abi, please.
他眼睛瞎了
He is blind!
那只是暂时的 -你一定有事瞒着我
That's only temporary.- You did not tell me everything.
你看,你很累了,回到家休息一下。Freya会照顾...
Now, look. You're tired. Go home,get some rest. Freya will take care...
我们家有监控。我知道你在监视我们
There are cameras in our house.I know you've been watching us.
那是五角大楼的意思。为了我们大家的安全
That was the Pentagon's idea.It was for your security and ours.
当时我反对他们那么做
I argued against it at the time.
如果你讨厌这样,我可以把监控拆掉。
If you don't like it, I'll get rid of them.
他身体里有另一个活物
There is something alive inside of him.
你的书里可特么没提到这些
Something that your fucking book doesn't talk about.
他正在变
He is changing.
我需要能够控制住这一切
I need to keep this under control.
瑞克需要我。卢卡斯需要你
Rick needs me. Lucas needs you.
回家吧,我们晚点再谈这些
Go home. We'll talk about this later.
后退 -我认识他们
Get back.- I know them.
索拉诺上校
Colonel Solano.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
尊敬的Blake博士,你原来有机会资助我们,但现在你搞砸了
With respect, Dr. Blake, you had your shot at funding us and you blew it.
搞砸了?你疯了吗?我们准备取缔这里。
Blew it? Are you nuts?We want to shut you down.
现在一切都来自嫉妒和愤恨,而没有任何价值
Anything now comes from envy and resentment and is without merit.
你一拍脑袋想出来的项目,还没经过科学的验证,有什么价值可言
What has no merit is your knee-jerkprogram based on unproven science,
而且你强制进化人类的想法简直荒谬。你太急于证明了,你还不愿承认自己的盲目...
and your irrational ideas about forced evolution.
You're so desperate to prove it, you won't admit you dove blindly...
这里任何事都不是盲目的。你要么支持我要么就阻止我
There's nothing blind here.Either catch up, or stop holding me back.
这不是研究太空
This isn't space research.
这是在犯罪,是道德罪
It's criminal, and morally repugnant.
他们变得十分暴♥力♥,不可控制
They're becoming violent, losing control.
最后干这些事儿的人是纳粹
The last people to try this were the Nazis.
你在对他们说谎 -没人会关心这些
You are lying to them.- Nobody gives a shit!
这是基地的事儿
This is NATO's call.
娜莎只是建议
NASA's just advising.
我就直说吧
Let's make it clear.
我要你们离开我的基地
I want this off my base.
好吧,那你最好给北约的马歇尔霍华德基地打个电♥话♥
Well, then you better call Field Marshall Howard at NATO
或者五角大楼的国防部长
or the Secretary of Defense at the Pentagon
因为你们的基地是归他们的
because they own your base.
你最好看下Ramo的检查表
You need to look over Ramos's files.
我看了。目前来看这个是奇迹
I have. It's a miracle we got this far.
我们最好先搞清楚到底怎么回事。这不在试验范围内
We have to stop and assess what we've got.This wasn't in the trials.
现在的情况是特么不成功便成仁
What we've got is a fucking roller coaster of reputation and money.
它一定会成功...
It'll work...
必须成功
because it has to.
如果他们都死了怎么办?
What if they all die?
好吧
Okay.
你先出去吧
Off you go.
一天内你的视力就能恢复正常
Your sight will come back in 24 hours.
你的视力会变得很好,很好
You will regain your vision and much, much more.
但是我们低估了你大脑的能力,它加强了你的感官能力
But we miscalculated your brain's ability to process your enhanced senses.
Zane的大脑只是简单地过载了
Zane's brain just simply overloaded.
你是怎么治好它的? -外科手术
How do you fix it?- It's surgery.
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
不这么做,Rick的大脑会... -告诉我真♥相♥!
Without it, Rick's brain will...- Tell me the truth!
别说了 -不!不!
Stop it.- No! No!
我不会坐在这
I won't sit here,
眼睁睁看着他把我的丈夫变成特么的怪物
and watch him turn my husband into a fucking animal!
Abigail,我们走进了未知领域
We are in uncharted waters, Abigail.
那我们到底做了些什么?
What are we actually doing here?
初期治疗阶段,我们给他们注射了一种酶
During the first treatment,we injected the subjects with an enzyme
一种能改变人类DNA的酶
that could alter human DNA.
你是说动物DNA? -额...
You mean animal DNA? - Well...
他给你了一个名字,你知道吗? 叫他们"泰坦人",对吗?
He's giving you a name. Do you know that? Calling them Homo Titaniens, right?
是的,这是新的人类物种
It's a new species of man, yes.
如果这些酶有用的话
[Abi] If these enzymes are doing the work,
你怎么确保
how can you be sure
不仅仅是只有眼睛变异
that his body doesn't just mutate the eyes out altogether?
而会变成类似爬虫类的膜
Or develop membranes like a reptile?
你能知道他会怎么变异吗?
How can you possibly know what he's becoming?
我们并不知道
We don't know.
大自然是变化莫测的。任何人的进化都是不同的
Nature is unpredictable.Everybody evolves in a different way.
但是事实上我知道
But I know for a fact
如果瑞克不接受手术
that if Rick doesn't have surgery,
48小时内他就会丧失理智
within 48 hours,he will lose control of his emotions,
72小时,他就会死
and in 72 hours, he will be dead.
我们所能做的就是让事情能有所进展
All we can do is move forward...
然后寄希望于祈祷吧
and hope and pray.
你刚才说测试结果是成功的
You said the test results were successful.
我是说并不是所有人都能活下来
I said not everybody would survive.
你说谎
You lied.
此时我只能告诉你,你需要知道的事情
I told you what you needed to know at the time.
你说过我会变成更优秀的我。这是你亲口说的
You said you would become you, but better.That's what you said.
是的
And you will.
Rick,我对你的充满希望
I have more than hope in you, Rick.
我有信心
I have faith.
你好?
Hello?
我能看到了。我能看的很清楚
I can see. I can see everything.
夜晚。天空。一点都不黑了
The night. The sky. There's no darkness.
我想善始善终
I want to finish it.
土星最大的卫星是太阳系第二大卫星.
[Abi] "Saturn's largest moon is the second largest in the solar system.
比水星还要大
Larger than Mercury.
它的河水穿过山谷,渗透进土壤
Its rivers carve valleys into soil rich...
富含氨和氮
in ammonia and nitrogen.
氨,
Nitrogen,
可以用来产生可呼吸的氧气
which can be usedto generate breathable oxygen,
还可用于制♥作♥农作物的肥料
or to produce fertilizer for growing food."
快给我肾上腺素!
Give me adrenaline!
按住他!
Hold him down!
奥利司医生