Each of you is here,
你们都明白我们的困境
because you understand the dire necessity
为全人类找个新家
of finding a new home for the human race.
也许你狂热
Maybe you're mad,
野心勃勃,喜欢冒险
ambitious, adventurous.
但是你们每个人都是心甘情愿站在同一战线上
But each of you has a rare willingness to put yourselves on the line
不管是什么缘由
for the sake of others.
我希望是,当我们成功了
My hope is, when we're finished,
所有人都能够站到泰坦上
all of you will be able to stand on Titan,
在上面深呼吸,游泳
take a deep breath,and swim in its waters.
也许还能够飞上天空
Maybe soar through its skies.
你们将是最强大的人类
You will become enhanced humans.
强大的超人
Super men.
可以在另一个世界生存
Able to live on another world.
你会变成更优秀的...
You'll become you...
你
but better.
围绕木星最好的弹弓效应是50-50
The slingshot around Jupiter is 50-50 at best.
除非你用霍曼传输
Not if you use a Hohmann Transfer.
好了,伙计们,在这等2分钟
All right, give me two minutes, guys.
你必须用大于15公里/秒的速度才行
You'd need propulsion of more than 15 kilometers a second for that.
没人成功过
It's never been done.
我们还是先考虑这里好点吧
Let's just worry about down here before up there.
你驾驶过猎户座教学探测器吗?
Have you ever flown on an Orion-class manned space explorer?
没有 我打赌你是第一个坠机的
No, I haven't.- I bet you're the first one to crash one.
你最好先系好安全带 -我跟宇航员飞
Better make sure you're strapped in.- I'm riding with the astronauts!
你疯了!
You're mad!
这个记录你的心率,血压,钠浓度和其他生命机能
It tracks your heart rate, blood pressure,sodium levels, other vitals.
现在开始将有很多检查
A lot of monitoring from now on.
我希望你不会十分神经质
I hope you're not squeamish.
将来几周内你会打300多针
I'll be giving you over 300 shots in the next few weeks.
有哪些?
With what?
氨基酸溶液,酶抑制剂,核酸聚合物
Amino acid solutions, enzyme inhibitors,nucleic acid polymers.
需要长♥期♥稳定的训练自己将氮转化为自身能量
The long, steady road of training yourselves to burn nitrogen for energy.
张嘴 降低氧含量
Open. And use less oxygen.
你要把我变成夏尔巴人?
【注:夏尔巴人生活在高山缺氧环境】
- You're turning me into a sherpa?
是的,你将一直生活在高海拔环境
Well, you'll never black out at high altitudes ever again.
我们所称的“空气”是大于75%的氮气
What we call "air"is more than 75% nitrogen.
氧气含量只有20%
Oxygen only constitutes 20%.
但是当我们出发的时候氮气含量将达到90%
But where you're going,the nitrogen ratio of air is 90%,
氧气含量则低于5%
oxygen less than five.
所以我们不需要做无谓的重复工作
So we don't need to reinvent the wheel.
只需要额外的增加15%
Just go the extra 15.
早上好 -你好呀
Good morning.- Hi there.
我们周六聚一聚吗?
Are we gonna see you on Saturday?
哦,亲爱的,我要问问赞恩的意见
Oh, well, I have to see how Zane's feeling, darling,
但是我觉得应该没问题
but I'm sure we'll make it.
妈妈
Mom!
你看!那是什么?
Look at this! What is that?
战车!
A fighting car.
好吧
All right.
♪ You can be a beauty queen And make believe, my baby ♪
嘿
Hey. What...
♪ You can be a poor man's dream And make believe, my baby ♪
你俩是怎么认识的?
How did you two meet each other?
欧洲宇宙机构
European Space Agency.
你和Rick呢? -大学的时候
What about you and Rick?- College.
谁还要龙舌兰酒? -我要,谢谢
Now, who wanted a tequila?- Yes, please!
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我们这些人最后一次在一起喝酒了
This is the last time some of us will get to drink for a while.
再来一杯? -不
Again?- No.
再来一杯吧 -不了
Yes.- No.
咱俩喝一杯,艾比! -当然。
You and me Abi, together.- Okay.
哇喔!
Whoa!
我在KSK工作了很长时间 我知道他们怎么工作的
I was in the KSK long enough to know how these things work.
他们在我们身上花了巨额资金,他们是有计划的
They're spending so much money to get us there, they have plans.
他们不想让我们回去
They don't want us to come back.
那是你的PTSD说的 我们只是去两年而已
That's your PTSD talking.We'll only be gone two years.
我买♥♥的是单程票
I'm on a one-way ticket. Gone.
这里除了痛苦没别的了
There is nothing left on this planet but misery.
我们走着瞧吧
Let's see if we make it that far.
埃尔南德斯,你知道扬森是对的
You know, Hernandez, Janssen was right.
你为什么要说对?
Why the hell did you say yes?
如果我没有得到我会感到内疚的
I'd have felt guilty if I hadn't.
给,如果你觉得内疚就继续烤吧
Here. You'll feel guilty if you let that burn.
让我们来跳一曲。
"Let's Dance" plays。
♪ Hey, baby, won't you take a chance? ♪
♪ Say that you'll let me have this dance ♪
♪ Well, let's dance ♪
♪ Well, let's dance ♪
♪ We'll do the twist, the stomp The mashed potato too ♪
♪ Any old dance that you wanna do ♪
♪ Well, let's dance ♪
♪ Well, let's dance ♪
♪ Hey, baby, won't you thrill me so? ♪
♪ Hold me tight, never let me go ♪
♪ Well, let's dance ♪
♪ Well, let's dance ♪
♪ Well, let's dance ♪
♪ Well, let's dance ♪
小心,艾比
Careful.
你喝了多少啊?
How much have you had to drink?
你知道吗?
You know what?
不关你事
It's none of your business.
哈哈 我能喝多少心里有数
I can absolutely handle my alcohol.
我懂 我明白
I see that. It's obvious.
我爱你
I love you.
来吧 慢点
Come on. Be careful.
我只是...
I just...
瑞克?
Rick?
我不能呼吸了 -瑞克?
I can't catch my breath.- Rick?
你好发烧了 OK
You're burning up. Okay.
我扶着你 我们走
I got you. Come on. All right. Let's go.
你能自己起来吗?好吧
Can you get up with me? All right.
没事的
It's okay.
来 来
Come on up. Come on up.
哦,头疼
Oh, my head.
还有一种 最后一种
One more. Last one. It's the last one.
你好点了吗?
You all right?
是的
Yeah.
我从没想过我能看到这些
I never thought I'd see something like this.
他们氧含量如何?
What's their oxygenation?
大概4%的含氧量
Four percent.
生命体征很好
Vitals are strong.
不 什么都别做
No, no, no! Don't do anything!
哇哦!
Whoa!
哦也~
Oh!
土星最大的卫星是太阳系第二大卫星
[Rick] "Saturn's largest moon is the second largest in the solar system.
比水星还要大
Larger than Mercury.
它的河水穿过山谷,渗透进土壤,富含氨和氮
Its rivers carve valleys into soil rich in ammonia and nitrogen.
氮,可以用来产生可呼吸的氧气
Nitrogen, which can be used to generate breathable oxygen,
还可用于制♥作♥农作物的肥料,跟地球上一样
or to produce fertilizer for growing food, just like on Earth."
我真的能有一天跟你去那里吗?
Will I really go there with you one day?
当然了
Yeah, you will.
我们会一起去那里的
We'll go up there together.
你知道木星环能做冰吗?
Did you know Saturn's rings are made of ice?
你知道木星上的风暴是地球的4倍大
Did you know that there is a storm four times the size of Earth
并肆虐50年吗?
raging for 50 years on Saturn?
是的,你知道... -你知道...?
Yeah. Did you know...?- Did you know...?
干得不错.快睡吧
That's a nice try. Get some sleep.
这可能会让爷爷失望的
This would have blown Grandpa's mind.
是的,有可能吧
Yeah. Yeah, it sure would have.
你能帮我把星星打开吗?
Can you put my stars on, please?
晚安,地球人 -晚安,爸爸
Good night, earthling.- Good night, Dad.
他睡了吗?
Is he sleeping?
睡了
Yeah.
你要来游会儿吗?
You wanna come in?
嗯
Yeah.
他提到了我父亲
You know, he mentioned my old man.