in some cases through these very technologies,
我们可以开始改变趋势 我们可以开始改变对话
we can start to change the tide. We can start to change the conversation.
听起来可能有点奇怪 但这是我的世界 是我生活的环境
It might sound strange, but it's my world. It's my counity.
我不恨他们 我不想伤害谷歌♥或者脸书
I don't hate them. I don't wanna do any harm to Google or Facebook.
我只是想改革它们 别让他们毁了世界 你知道吗?
I just want to reform them so they don't destroy the world. You know?
我在手♥机♥上卸载了很多程序
I've uninstalled a ton of apps from my phone
我感觉那些都是浪费时间
that I felt were just wasting my time.
所有的社交媒体程序 所有的新程序
All the social media apps, all the news apps,
我关掉了通知
and I've turned off notifications
所有那些让我手♥机♥震动的通知
on anything that was vibrating my leg with information
不够及时 对现在我来说 并不重要的信息
that wasn't timely and important to me right now.
也正是因为同样的理由 我兜里不放饼干
It's for the same reason I don't keep cookies in my pocket.
减少你收到的通知数量
Reduce the number of notifications you get.
关掉通知
Turn off notifications.
关掉所有应用的通知
Turning off all notifications.
我已经不再用谷歌♥了 我用Qwant搜索引擎
I'm not using Google anymore, I'm using Qwant,
这个引擎不会存储你的搜索历史
which doesn't store your search history.
永远不要接受 YouTube上给你推荐的视频
Never accept a video recoended to you on YouTube.
永远自己去选择 这是另一个抗争的方式
Always choose. That's another way to fight.
谷歌♥浏览器有无数扩展程序 可以移走推荐
There are tons of Chrome extensions that remove recoendations.
我很喜欢你推荐一个 撤销你所做东西的东西
You're recoending something to undo what you made.
对
Yep.
在你分享之前 查找一下事实 思考一下信息来源 谷歌♥搜索一下
Before you share, fact-check, consider the source, do that extra Google.
如果这个东西感觉像是 以触发你的情感按钮为目标
If it seems like it's something designed to really push your emotional buttons,
很可能确实是
like, it probably is.
基本可以说 你用点击去投票
Essentially, you vote with your clicks.
如果你点击了钓鱼链接
If you click on clickbait,
你就是在创造一个经济奖励 延续这个已经存在的体系
you're creating a financial incentive that perpetuates this existing system.
在你的生活中 一定要获得
Make sure that you get lots of different kinds of information
各种不同的信息
in your own life.
我会在推特上关注我不认同的人
I follow people on Twitter that I disagree with
因为我想看到不同的观点
because I want to be exposed to different points of view.
要知道 技术行业中的很多人
Notice that many people in the tech industry
不会把这些设备给他们自己的小孩用
don't give these devices to their own children.
我的孩子们完全不使用社交媒体
My kids don't use social media at all.
这是规定 还是…
Is that a rule, or is that a...
家规
That's a rule.
我们对它很狂热
We are zealots about it.
我们很疯狂
We're... We're crazy.
我们不会让我们的孩子 拥有任何看屏幕的时间
And we don't let our kids have really any screen time.
我想出了 我自己认为的三个简单原则
I've worked out what I think are three simple rules, um,
能让生活对家人来说更容易 这是经过研究验证的
that make life a lot easier for families and that are justified by the research.
第一个原则是 在每晚的固定时间 所有设备
So, the first rule is all devices out of the bedroom
不能进入卧室
at a fixed time every night.
不管是什么时间 睡前半小时 所有设备全都拿出去
Whatever the time is, half an hour before bedtime, all devices out.
第二个原则是 高中之前禁止使用社交媒体
The second rule is no social media until high school.
我个人认为 这个年龄应该是16岁
Personally, I think the age should be 16.
初中已经够难了 上高中之前别用了
Middle school's hard eno Keep it out until high school.
第三个原则是 和你的孩子研究出一个时间预算
And the third rule is work out a time budget with your kid.
如果你和他们聊 去说
And if you talk with them and say,
“你每天想在你的设备上花多少时间
"Well, how many hours a day do you wanna spend on your device?
你觉得适合的时长是多少”
What do you think is a good amount?"
他们通常会说出一个很合理的时长
they'll often say something pretty reasonable.
看 我非常清楚
Well, look, I know perfectly well
我无法让所有人删除社交媒体账号♥
that I'm not gonna get everybody to delete their social media accounts,
但我想我可以让几个人这样做
but I think I can get a few.
让几个人删除账号♥ 就已经能产生很大影响了
And just getting a few people to delete their accounts matters a lot,
理由是 这样能创造一个对话的空间
and the reason why is that that creates the space for a conversation
因为我想让社会中有足够的人
because I want there to be enough people out in the society
这些人不受到引擎的操纵 能够进行社交对话
who are free of the manipulation engines to have a societal conversation
没有受到操纵引擎的牵制
that isn't bounded by the manipulation engines.
这样做吧!退出这个体系
So, do it! Get out of the system.
对 删掉 下线这个愚蠢的东西
Yeah, delete. Get off the stupid stuff.
世界很美丽 你们看 外面的世界很美好
The world's beautiful. Look. Look, it's great out there.
(在社交媒体上关注我们!)
(开玩笑的)
(我们来聊聊怎样解决这个问题 登录TheSocialDilea.com)
电影精选列表