Let's go.
你做得很好 妈
You did good, mom.
我这个应急治疗措施还行吧
Yeah, not too shabby for a field dressing, huh?
我不是指这事
That's not what I meant.
我知道
I know.
他们回来了
They're back.
好好待着
Stay here.
我的天 艾丽
Jesus, Ally.
CNN新闻台一直播 但信♥号♥♥不好
CNN's on most of the time, but it drops out now and then.
我知道 我什么都看不到
Yeah, I know. I can't get anything.
他们在一个地下掩体中播新闻
They're broadcasting from a bunker somewhere.
-我也不清楚 -CNN新闻台吗
- I don't know. - Who, CNN?
他们说「飞嗜怪」无法忍♥受极寒
They said that vesps don't like intense cold.
北极圈的人活下来了
People above the Arctic Circle, they're surviving.
有「飞嗜怪」死在积雪中的影像
There's footage of dead vesps in snow drifts.
-你看过吗 -看过 但还有一件事
- You've seen that? - Yeah, but there's something else.
-什么事 -人们称之为「灰区」
- What? - They're calling it The Grey.
在这些地方停电之后
It's places where the electricity's gone out
人们就会断了与外界联♥系♥
and people are getting cut off
因为手♥机♥和电脑都没电了
when their phone and computer batteries die.
于是全美很多地区就从地图上消失了
Like entire regions of the country are being wiped off the map.
太糟了
Jesus.
感觉像又回到了「黑暗时代」
It's like we're back in the Dark Ages.
我给你做了这个
I made this for you.
格伦叔叔还活着 一定会想让你拿着
I think Uncle Glenn would have wanted you to have it.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, dad.
就是要小心使用 好吗
Just be... be careful with it, okay?
小心...
Just...
他来这里了
He's here.
-他们想怎样 -不知道
- What do they want? - I don't know.
我去跟他谈谈
I'm going to go talk to him.
你不带枪去吗
Aren't you going to take the gun?
不用
No.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我们得向北走
We have to head north.
-好 -可以吗
- Okay. - Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
休
Hugh?
起来
Get up.
什么人也没有
I don't see anybody.
爸爸
Dad!
怎么了
What is it?
是个小姑娘
It's a little girl.
我看一下
Let me look.
天呐
Jesus.
好吧 让她进来
All right, let her in.
她好像是吓坏了
I think she's in shock.
你自已一个人吗
Are you alone?
你没事吧 你怎么来这里了
Are you okay? Why are you here?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
没事了
It's okay.
休 你看她下巴
Hugh, look at her jaw.
没事了
It's okay.
天呐
God.
他们派你过来的吗
Did they send you here?
好了
Okay!
手♥机♥刚才响了
Phones were ringing.
现在没声了
Phones are silent now.
-去地下室 -不
- Get in the basement. - No!
你待在这里
You stay here...
我亲爱的女儿
my darling girl.
爸
Dad!
信息
罗伯
找到避难所
你没出事吧
我们知道「飞嗜怪」无法忍♥受寒冷
We know the vesps don't like the cold,
但这些怪物是否会像之前一样适应进化呢
but will they evolve and adapt like they did in the past?
我知道我就适应了
I know I did.
剩下的人类会进化吗
So, will the rest of humanity evolve?
我们能够适应这个全新的寂静世界
Will we adapt to this new world of silence
并记得是什么将我们和怪物们区分开来吗
and remember what it is that separates us from them?
也许吧
Maybe.
物竞天择 就看哪个物种能更先适应吧
I guess it's just a question of which of the two species does it first.
请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利