你们不敢让我出家门 这太不可理喻了
You guys are afraid to let me leave the house. It's stupid.
我们怕你出事
We worry about you.
你们不该担心 因为我好得很呢
Well, you shouldn't, because I'm perfectly fine.
好吧
Okay.
他人还不错吗...
So is he a nice guy or...
-是 -是吗
- Yes. - Yeah?
他超级贴心 都开始学手语了
He's really nice. He's even learning to sign.
立马好感度满满
I like him already.
老爸 怎么了
Dad, what?
没有啊
What? No.
一切还好吗 今天上学顺利吗
So, how is everything, okay? How was school today?
还行
It was okay.
这就好
Good.
你知道不管有什么事 都可以跟我说吧
You know you can talk to me about anything?
我知道
I know.
好吧 早点睡
Okay, don't stay up too late.
爱你哦
Love ya.
赶紧起来
You need to wake up.
出事了
Something's happening!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
一场空前...
Unprecedented proportions...
怎么了
What's happening?
-是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 -格伦叔叔
- Is it terrorists? - Uncle Glenn!
目前尚未得知
They don't know.
受侵袭地区禁止所有媒体进入
Limiting all media from entering the affected areas.
但纽约新闻一台已确认
But New York One can now confirm
匹兹堡和费城都受到侵袭
that the cities of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia have both been hit,
受侵袭的小城镇 数量逐渐上升
the number of smaller town attacks continuing to climb.
一开始说是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 现在又说是化学品
First they say it's terrorists and they say it's chemicals.
马里兰州和西弗吉尼亚州 高密度建筑区...
Maryland and West Virginia. Built up locations, areas...
-换个台 -好像...
- Try another channel. - Seem to be...
强调灾害已在控制之中
Who insist the infestation is under control.
而社交媒体上传播的影像却并非如此
Images on social media are telling a much different story.
各位观众请注意
We'd like to warn our audience
接下来的视频含有血腥镜头
the images you are about to see are graphic.
爸爸
Dad?
没事 别怕
It's okay. It's fine.
几分钟前有人上传了
Another video posted just moments ago
一段灾区内的视频
was shot inside one of the affected areas
目前疯传于网络
and has since gone viral.
这是什么意思 「别出声」
What the hell does that mean? "Don't make noise."
请民众待在室内...
Urging people to stay in their homes...
-待在这儿 -保持静默
- Stay here. - And to stay silent.
国家警卫队已被派往各个灾区...
National Guard Units have been deployed to all affected...
坏了
Shit, man.
大家都按电视上说的那样
Everybody, let's do what they say.
将手♥机♥调至静音
Put your phones on silent, okay?
到底怎么回事
What's happening?
-不知道 -探索洞穴的科学家
- I don't know. - Scientists exploring the cave,
炸开了已封禁数百年的
blasted through an ancient rockfall sealed off
上古落石之地
for millions of years.
我靠
What the...
天呐
Jesus Christ.
关闭所有门窗
And close all windows and doors.
别出声 别去...
Do not make noise. Do not attempt to...
好 你们好好待着 我马上回来
All right, you hang tight, I'll be right back.
-你去哪儿 -我去拿些装备
- Where are you going? - I'm gonna get some gear.
一大群怪物来袭 你要坐以待毙吗
You want to stick around while a million of those things show up?
不 但我们该待在室内 保持安静
No, but we're supposed to just stay here and stay silent.
对
Right.
如此说来 城市应该是最危险的地方了吧
Then the cities are the worst place to be, aren't they?
别出声
Do not make noise.
别去开车
Do not attempt to drive.
妈 如果你不行 我们可以待在家
Mom, if you're not up to this, then we can stay.
很多人都待在家中
There are plenty of people waiting this out in their homes.
不
No.
帮我个忙 带上这些药
You do me a favor, put these with your things.
尽力藏好
Hide them as best you can.
-我不想让孩子们看到 -好
- I don't want the kids to see. - Okay.
现在他们才最重要
They're all that matters now.
-还有地方吗 -有
- Hey, you got room for this? - Yeah.
这是什么
What's that?
武器装备
Tactical supplies.
我能跟格伦叔叔坐一辆车吗
Can I go with Uncle Glenn?
我会照看好他
I'll take care of him.
好吧
Okay.
别碰那些枪
Stay away from those.
-我跟着你的车 -我们走吧
- I'll follow you. - Okay, let's go.
你干什么
What are you doing?
把孩子给我
Give me the baby.
-快点 -求你别这样
- Come on. - Please, don't!
天呐
My God.
谁来帮帮我啊
Someone help me, please.
我跟她一起走
I'll go with her.
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah.
没事了
Yeah.
不
No.
天呐
My God.
东岸所有州皆已发出紧急声明
A state of emergency has been called for the entire eastern seaboard,
灾区死亡状况 惨不忍♥睹
with death tolls in all infested areas being described as catastrophic.
疾控中心呼吁克利夫兰77号♥洲际公路以西到南...
The CDC is urging everyone west of interstate 77 from Cleveland, south of...
我们这样出来对吗
Are we doing the right thing?
别接近...
Do not approach...
我也不知道
I don't know.
你们向北去哪里啊
But where up north are you gonna go?
我不知道
I don't know.
安静之地吧
Some place quiet.
你也该走 你可以跟着我们走
You should leave too, you could follow us.
我父母决定留在家中
My parents said we're staying.
电视上说最好待在家里
The news says better to stay put.
这下没法去买♥♥车了
So much for car shopping, huh?
别哭了 这一切很快就会过去
Don't cry. I'm sure this is all going to be over soon.
我们得说好了
Let's make a promise that
要一直保持联♥系♥
we're going to stay in touch with each other.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
你保证
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
大家都待在车里
Everybody just wait here, okay?
但奥蒂斯得尿尿
But Otis has to pee.
那就速去速回
Al right, make it quick, okay?
走 奥蒂斯
Come on, Otis.
我来吧 你看着他
I got this, you just watch him.
好
All right, okay.
你还好吧 小家伙
Hey, how you doing, buddy?
说不清
I don't know.
有点害怕
Scared, I guess.
没事
It's okay.
你跟格伦叔叔坐一辆车
You're riding with Uncle Glenn, so...
这种危机关头 他很厉害
He's a tough guy in times like this.
-你知道我们怎么相识的吗 -不知道
- Do you know how I met him? - No.
我们以前是高中同学
We went to high school together,
有一次放学 三个曲棍球球员
and after school these three guys, these lacrosse players, they...
来势汹汹 朝我走来 打算揍我
sort of all came up to me and they were going to bully me.
我没想跟他们打
And, I... I wasn't going to fight them,
所以我想以理服人
so I tried to talk my way out of it.
结果转眼间 他跳出来了
Before I knew it, he shows up...
抓住一个人 用头就撞了过去
grabs one of the guys and head-butts him.
那个人当场倒地
And the guy drops right to the ground.
另外两人见势就溜了
And the other two guys just kind of ran away.