自此我们成为了好兄弟
And we've been best friends ever since.
我也这么勇敢就好了
I wish I was that brave.
我感觉你一定会
I have a feeling you might be.
好了 别担心了
All right? So, don't worry.
别叫 别让狗出声
Shut up! Shut the dog up!
她是聋子
She's deaf.
-她听不见 -别开枪
- She can't hear you! - Okay, okay, don't shoot!
-你想怎样 -别出声
- What do you want? - Just shut up!
好 好
Okay, all right!
-行 你开条件吧 -闭嘴
- Okay! Tell me what you want. - Shut up!
-好 你想怎样 -车钥匙
- All right. What do you want? - Keys to your car.
-好 -我不是闹着玩儿
- Okay. - Look, I'm not messing around!
好 好
Okay, okay.
别开枪 拜托
Don't shoot, please. Please.
大家都上车
Everybody in the car.
求你了 大哥 求你了
Please, man. Please, man. Please!
别丢下我 求你了
Don't leave me here, man. Please!
那些怪物会把我♥干♥掉
Those things are gonna catch up to me.
求你了 别丢下我
Please, don't leave me!
求你了
Please!
-他干什么 -不知道
- What's he doing? - I don't know.
怎么了
What's going on?
-他... -怎么了
- He... - What?
你没事吧
You okay?
他没事 他就是想跟你们待着
He's good. He just wanted to be with you.
没事了 没事
It's okay, it's all right.
要赶紧走了 前方路不好走
We got to go... Roads are going to get bad.
好 好 好
All right, all right. Okay, all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
网上都怎么说
What are they saying?
因为他们如蜂群般成群结队而得名「飞嗜怪」
They're calling them vesps because of how they swarm.
熊蜂是西班牙语里黄蜂的意思
Avispa means wasp in Spanish.
我们之前为何对这些怪物一无所知
How could we not know about them until now?
这群怪物之前被困在了那个山洞里面
Well, they got trapped in that cave, whatever they were,
然后便发生了变异
and then they became something else.
这些怪物不该出现在这里
They're not supposed to be here.
爸 小心
Dad! Watch out!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 没事吧
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Okay?
没事
Yeah.
你有什么想法
What do you think?
-天呐 路被堵死了 -是啊
- Man, it's all jammed. - I know.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
-你跟着我 -好的
- You follow me. - All right. Okay.
这里是应急广播系统
This is the emergency broadcast system,
如果你正在收听这条广播
if you are hearing this transmission,
「飞嗜怪」正在向城市外部蔓延
the vesps are continuing to spread outward from the cities
沿着哈德逊河北部扩散
and north along the Hudson River.
受侵袭的州包括宾夕法尼亚州 纽约州
Infested States now include Pennsylvania, New York,
马里兰州 西弗吉尼亚州
Maryland, West Virginia,
罗德岛州和马萨诸塞州
Rhode Island, and Massachusetts.
如果你住在这些州
If you are residing in any of these States,
不要试图逃跑
do not attempt to flee.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
听着 前面会有些颠簸
Listen, it's going to get a little rough up ahead.
如果看着太糟 我会停车清理道路
If anything looks too shoddy, I'll stop and clear a path, okay?
好
Okay.
只管带路就好
Just lead the way.
没问题 兄弟
You got it, buddy.
怎么了
What's the matter?
担心你那辆小货车跟不上吗 该死
Afraid that minivan of yours couldn't keep-- Shit!
坐稳了
Hold on!
格伦
Glenn?
格伦
Glenn!
格伦
Glenn.
你能动吗 你能出来吗
Can you move? Can you get out?
兄弟 我的...
Hey, man, my...
-我的腿让卡住了 -去叫救护车
- my leg's stuck in here. - Okay. Call an ambulance, okay?
我要昏过去了
I'm going to pass out.
没事 我们会救你出来 听见了吗
Okay, all right. We're going to get you out of there, all right?
待着... 我会救你出来
Just... I'm going to get you out.
好吧
All right.
我们会救你出来
We'll get you out.
-孩子们没事吧 -别担心 他们很好
- The kids okay? - Yep. The kids are fine. Don't worry.
好吧 抱歉 没事 被卡死了 抱歉
Okay. Sorry, it's all right. It's jammed, sorry.
-我会救你出来 -不要管我了
- I'll get you out, okay? - You got to leave me.
你们...
You...
你们走吧 你们得离开这儿
You got to go. You got to get out of here.
不要 不 不 不
Nope. No, no, no.
我们就在这里守着你 我不会丢下你
We're going to wait with you, I'm not leaving you here.
你们要等什么 等那些怪物出现吗
What you gonna wait for, man? Those things to show up?
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you, okay?
想把我弄出去 只能用专业切割工具
The only way I'm getting out of here is with cutters.
而消防局现在肯定没空管我
My guess is the fire department is kind of busy right now.
好吧 我去找个工具把你弄出来
Okay, all right. Let me just find something to pry you out. Okay?
等我一下
Just one second.
-打不通吗 -没人接
- No luck? - No, nothing.
天呐
Man.
坚持住
Hang in.
你坚持住
Okay, just stay there.
我们会救你出来
We'll get you out of here.
我们会救你出来
We'll get you out of here.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
兄弟
Hey, man.
休
Hugh?
靠 我在 怎么了
Fuck! Yeah? Yeah, what?
去拿我的枪
Go get my guns.
-什么 -把枪给我
- What? - I need my guns.
-为什么 -去拿我的枪 拜托 快点
- Why? - Get my guns. Please, hurry.
好吧
Okay.
好 行
Okay. All right.
给你 你要... 你要...
There you go, what do you... You want the...
给你
Here.
给你
Here.
-对 -行吗 那好吧
- Yeah. - Okay? All right.
-听我说 -说
- Okay. Now, listen to me.. - Yeah.
我要再试一次
I'm gonna try again,
尽量把你救出来
I'm gonna try again to get you out of here, all right?
你要做什么 你为什么要枪
What are you doing? Why do you want those?
如果你不走 我就开枪 我肯定会开枪
I'll shoot you if you don't go, that's what I'm gonna do.
你要好好照顾你的家人
You got to go take care of your family.
我现在就走 我们要去...
All right, I'm gonna go, we're gonna...
我们去找找看谁有切割工具
we're ganna go find somebody with some cutters, okay?
我们会救你出来
We're gonna get you out of here
送你去医院 懂了吗
and we're gonna get you to a hospital, all right?
-好 -我们很快就回来
- Okay. Okay. - We're gonna be back very soon, okay?
-该死的 休 -没事的
- God damn, Hugh. - It's okay.
我保证 我保证
I promise. I promise.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
来 我们走吧 还没打通吗
Okay. Come on, let's go. No luck?
好吧
Okay.
-他死了吗 -没
- Is he dead? - No.
他没死 只是伤得很严重 我们走
No. He's not dead. He's just hurt very badly. Let's go.
我们要开回高速公路
We're gonna get back to the highway
看能不能找到人有切割工具
and see if we can find somebody with some cutters.
-上车 -来
- Get in the car. - Come on.
别出声
No noise.
快关掉
Turn it off!
什么
What?