地面小队 收到请回复
Surface team, do you copy?
收到
Copy.
我们到达洞穴系统最深处了
We're at the system's furthest extreme,
刚炸开落石 进入第二个洞穴
just blasted through the rockfall into the second chamber,
马上...
about to--
你听
Listen.
探穴小队 什么...
Cave team, what's...
天呐
My God!
我们得逃出去 赶紧逃出去
We've gotta get out of here! We gotta get out!
艾丽
Ally.
爸爸总说我生来就有天赋
Dad always told me I was gifted,
能这么快就适应失聪的人生
the way I was able to adapt so quickly to becoming deaf,
感知身边的一切
feeling those around me.
我叫艾丽
My name is Ally.
大家看我 我会读唇语
Look at me everyone, I can read lips.
也不能说是一切吧
Maybe not all those around me.
我们要重置总排水管
So, we're going to have to re-route the main drain,
也就是得装一个新水泵设备
which means we're going to have to put in a whole new pumping station.
这需要不少钱
And that's not going to be cheap.
把问题给我解决了
Okay, so fix it.
别这么贱了 麦克斯
Why don't you cut the shit, Max?
-你说什么 -你明明听到了
- What was that? - You heard me.
等下...
Wait. Hold...
麦克斯 这是你推荐的工程师造成的问题...
Max, you recommended the engineer who caused this problem, so--
你之前初检施工地之后
And you guaranteed me a specific cost
还拍胸脯跟我说 不会超出预算
for the work upon your initial ground inspection of the site.
好
Okay.
我们会解决
We'll fix it.
很好
Good.
这货就是个人♥渣♥
That guy's a prick.
话虽如此 但目前我不能流失客户
Yeah, well, I can't afford to lose any clients right now.
接了这么多活儿 还不够贴补家用吗
With all the jobs we've been doing?
大学的学费很贵啊
Well, you know, college does not come cheap
等你娶妻生子
and you'll find that out when you settle down
养家育儿就知道了
and have children of your own.
我何必想不开
Why do I have to?
你替我体验这种人生就行了
I live vicariously through you.
艾丽选好学校了吗
Ally pick a school yet?
没有 但我希望是纽约大学
No, but I'm hoping it will be NYU.
好学校
Good school.
非常棒的学校
Yeah, it's a great school.
离家近
Real close to home.
没错
Yes. Yes.
我可不想她去很远的地方上大学
Look, I don't want her going halfway across the country.
-她还没准备好 -她没准备好吗
- She's not ready for that .- She's not ready?
是啊
No.
我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
你忙吗
Hey, you busy?
我刚下班
I'm just leaving work.
你回家时
Could you please stop
能帮我把妈的药拿回来吗
and pick up mom's prescriptions on the way home?
好 没问题
Yeah, sure. No problem.
休 艾丽学校的一个家长联♥系♥我了
And, Hugh, a parent from Ally's school called,
她说看见两个男生在她背后模仿取笑她
she saw two boys mocking her and joking around behind her back.
又有这种事了吗
Again?
是啊 又发生了
Yeah, again.
但你别告诉她
But please don't say anything to her,
你也了解她这个人 就别说了
you know how she is, just don't say anything.
好 再见
Okay. Bye. Bye.
我得去喝一杯 感觉你也需要来一杯
I need a drink, you look like you could use a drink,
一起去喝一杯吧
let's get some drinks.
我何必去呢 你替我体验这种人生就行了
Why, when I can live vicariously through you?
好吧
All right.
我早就让你别给他买♥♥那些电子产品了
I told you not to buy him all those damn electronics.
他12岁了 妈 所有孩子都有
He's 12, mom. All the kids have them.
我知道 但不该给他买♥♥
Yeah, I know, but he shouldn't.
裘德 写完作业才能玩儿
Jude, no games before homework.
但这可以预练我的大脑
But this primes my brain.
你好 罗伯
Hi, Rob.
你怎么猜到是我
How did you know that was me?
你的手有一股奶油夹心饼的味道
Your hands smell like Twinkies.
我洗过了
I washed them.
-好吧 -真洗了
- Okay. - I did.
我陪你一起走吧
Can I walk with you for a while?
好
Sure.
我父母这周带我去看车
My parents are taking me to look at cars this weekend.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
这事换成我父母
If it was up to my parents,
我这一生都别想开车了
I'd never drive a car for the rest of my life.
没事 我可以每天接送你
That's no big deal, I'll just pick you up every day.
说好了
Deal.
说好了
Deal.
艾丽回来了
Ally's home!
小家伙
Hi, buddy.
今天乖不乖啊
How's my boy?
傻蛋
Hey, dweeb.
蠢脸
Butt face.
妈 我回来了
Hi, mom.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
怎么才回来
Why are you so late?
我走回来了
I walked.
你一个人走回来了
You walked by yourself?
不 我和罗伯一起
No, I walked with Rob.
他这周第二次陪你回家了
That's the second time this week.
因为她想跟他滚床单
That's because she wants to bone him!
-裘德 -有什么大不了
- Jude! - Who cares?
你该先发个短♥信♥给我 艾丽
You should have texted me, Ally.
不然我怎么知道你去哪儿了
How do I know where you are?
我们只是朋友 妈妈
We're just friends, mom.
信你才怪
Right.
你跟他亲过了吗
Have you kissed him?
妈
Mom!
我觉得亲过了
I think she kissed him.
最好没亲过
She better not have.
大家都有各自的背景故事
Everyone has their own story,
灾难发生时 都身在何处
where they were when it happened...
所做何事
What they were doing.
而我们当时是这样
This is how it happened for us,
这是我们的背景
this is our story.
外婆
Grandma!
糗大了
This is awkward.
不是我的烟
You know, these aren't mine.
你了解你妈 她一定会让我无限期禁足
You know your mother, she will ground me indefinitely.
我不会告诉她
I won't tell.
谢谢你 宝贝孙女
Thank you, sweetheart.
我爱你
I love you.
你赶紧去睡觉吧
Go on, off to bed.
-再强调一次 我不会告诉... -我知道
- Then again I'm not telling... - I know.
三年前
Three years ago,
我失去了祖父母以及听力
I lost my grandparents and my hearing.
但不知为何 我感觉我父母才是失去最多的人
But somehow, I feel like it's my parents who lost the most.
我知道 但作为她的妈妈 我们不能...
I know, but as her mom, we cannot...
你抱着平板电脑睡觉吗
Do you sleep with that thing?
老爸
Hey, dad.
他是谁啊
So, who is he?
不是吧 老爸
My God, Dad!
我是你♥爸♥ 应该要了解一下 说吧
I'm your father, I'm supposed to know these things. Come on.
老妈知道后很惊慌
Mom freaked out on me.
是吗 是这样吗
Really? Is that what happened?