看来我不太擅长骑马
Turns out I'm not really any good with horses.
我可能需要戴眼镜
And I think I might need glasses.
杂货店更合适了
That grocery store's looking better and better, right?
离泰德罗斯远点 呆子
-Stay away from Tedros, you goon.
他是我的
-He's mine.
你好
Hey there.
来吧
Come on!
美丽的紫罗兰地
A field of pretty pansies,
但正如我们在童话故事里学到的
but as we know from our fairy tales,
美丽有时候是致命的
pretty can sometimes kill you.
厚脸皮的植物
Cheeky plant.
婚礼上如果丢出这样的花束 还是不接为妙
That's, uh… That's one bouquet you wouldn't want to catch at a wedding.
地精幽默
Gnome humor.
好了
Right.
没事的 格雷戈
It's okay, Gregor.
碰不到你的 没事的
It can't get you. You're fine.
我真的很讨厌这个地方
I really hate this place.
快!来吧
Quick, quick! Come on.
这是尤霸最喜欢的部分
Ah, this is Yuba's favorite part.
南瓜地
The pumpkin patch.
白天很友善
Benign by day,
但到了晚上
but by night, a grisly horror world
恐怖世界的死神会追杀你
but by night, a grisly horror world
恐怖世界的死神会追杀你
where reapers will hunt you down,
喝你的血
drink your blood,
卖♥♥掉你的手脚
and sell your limbs for spoils!
收割者 那是什么?
-Reapers? What are those?
其中的一个
One of those.
只是个稻草人
That's just a scarecrow.
三色紫罗兰也只是花
And I suppose pansies are just flowers.
记住 最厉害的邪恶会伪装成善良
Remember, only the best Evil can disguise as Good.
-我得走了 -千万不要
-I've gotta get out of here! -No, bad idea.
放我走!
Let go of me!
格雷戈 不要啊!
Gregor, stop!
你已经两次挂科了
You've already got two fails!
格雷戈!
Gregor! Gregor!
格雷戈 你不知道他们会对你做什么!
Gregor, you don't know what they'll do to you!
-回来!-我会没事的!
-Come on, come back! -I'll be fine!
救救我!
Help me!
阿加莎!
Agatha!
格雷戈?
Gregor?
每个反派都有特殊的天赋 能练成强大的武器
Every villain has a special talent
每个反派都有特殊的天赋 能练成强大的武器
they can hone into a powerful weapon
打败宿敌
to defeat their nemesis.
什么是宿敌?
What's a nemesis?
你的终极敌人
Your archenemy.
除非你们其中一个被毁灭 不然故事不会结束
Your story will not end until one of you is destroyed.
好了
Now, I want you to dazzle me
我要你们用独特的天赋让我目眩神迷
Now, I want you to dazzle me
我要你们用独特的天赋让我目眩神迷
with whatever you believe your unique talent to be.
霍特 你先来
Hort, you're first.
好 我在咒语课上练习过狼人
Well, I've been working on my werewolf powers in hex class.
看好了
Watch this.
好吧
All right.
下次我需要瘦削的只有一根毛的狼人
Next time I need a skinny, one-haired werewolf,
我会联♥系♥你的 坐下
-I'll make sure to call you. Sit down.
点点?请告诉我你可以做得更好
-Dot? -Hmm?
点点?请告诉我你可以做得更好
Please tell me you can do better.
看我的
Watch me.
有毒吗?
Is it poisoned?
有可能
It… could be.
总比一根杂毛好
Well, it's better than a stray hair.
这个可以改进
We can work with that.
索菲
Sophie.
真正的好人可以召唤森林里的动物
Those who are truly Good can summon the animals of the forest.
真正的好人可以召唤森林里的动物
-Mm. -I used to do it with my squirrel friends.
-我以前经常和我的松鼠朋友一起玩 -别说了
-Mm. -I used to do it with my squirrel friends.
-我以前经常和我的松鼠朋友一起玩 -别说了
Oh God, give it up.
你怎么不召唤悬崖然后跳下去?
Why don't you summon a cliff and go jump off it?
你的母亲情结 为什么总要盯着我来发泄呢?
Why don't you find someone else to have mommy issues with?
别说我妈
Don't you dare talk about my mother.
你对她一无所知!
You know nothing about her!
我知道她成功把你变成疯子
I know she did one hell of a good job turning you into a raving lunatic.
我讨厌你 你这怪胎
I despise you, you freak.
你所代表的一切
And everything you stand for.
更加证明我分错了学校
Which just proves that I am at the wrong school.
你想离开这里吗 公主?
-You want to get out of here, princess?
这疯子会很乐意
This raving lunatic's unique talent would be more than happy
永远摆脱你
to get rid of you permanently.
真愉快
This is delightful.
索菲 小心!
-Sophie, watch out!
小心 读者 她越来越近了
Be careful, Reader, she's getting really close.
利用你的天赋
Use your talents.
我不知道是什么!
I don't know what they are!
你的松鼠朋友 索菲!让你的松鼠朋友来!
Your squirrel friends, Sophie! Call your squirrel friends!
救我!
Help! Help me!
救我!
Help!
我猜松鼠也不喜欢你
Aw, guess the squirrels don't like you either.
可怜的小公主
You poor little princess.
让我结束你的痛苦
Let me put you out of your misery.
她会杀了她!
-She's gonna kill her!
索菲 毕业前是不能杀人的
Sophie, you're not allowed to kill anyone until after graduation.
让它们停下
Call them off!
住手!
-Stop!
我的天
Oh my God.
拉法尔
Rafal?
你做得很好
You're doing wonderfully…
索菲
…Sophie.
让开!
-Move out of the way! -Move!
海丝特!
Hester!
你没事 没关系
-You're fine. It's okay.
你会没事的 呼吸
-It's okay. -Gonna be okay. Breathe.
你没事了
We'll make sure you're fine, okay? It's okay.
那是谁?拉法尔是谁?
Who is that? Who is Rafal?
别再提他的名字
Do not say his name again.
只能和我提
Not to anyone but me.
他是谁 他怎么知道我的?
-Who is he, and how does he know me? -Shh. He's the School Master's brother.
他是校长的弟弟
-Who is he, and how does he know me? -Shh. He's the School Master's brother.
他曾经是我们学校最有权势的人
He was once the most powerful being in our school.
他消失后 邪恶就没赢过善
Evil hasn't beaten Good ever since he disappeared.
但不知为何 你的能力吸引了他的注意
But somehow, your powers… your powers have drawn his attention.
我不知道我有能力 我不想要能力 我想…
I didn't know I had powers. I don't want powers. I want to go--
别抱怨了!
Oh, stop your whining!
你刚才在教室里做的事
What you just did in that classroom
证明了你的归属!
is proof to me that you are exactly where you belong!
我们是什么不重要
It's not what we are.
做什么才重要 索菲
It's what we do, Sophie.
走吧
Now go.
不要告诉任何人
And tell no one.
如果拉法尔再来找你 你要立刻告诉我
And if Rafal visits you again, you must tell me immediately.
去吧
Go, go.
如果她就是那个人 拉法尔
If she is the one, Rafal…
我会尽我所能把她送给你
I'll do everything in my power to deliver her to you.
我的爱人
My love.
不
-No, no, no.
我们当然不会恨
Of course we don't hate.
反派会恨
Evil hates.
正派会爱
Good loves.
反派攻击
Evil attacks.
正派防守
Good defends.
电影精选列表