善恶魔法学院
很久以前 两个法力高♥强♥的兄弟 建立了一所学校
保持童话世界中的善恶平衡
兄弟俩永远和平共处 分享权力
但世事往往变幻莫测
你作弊了
You cheated, you know.
决斗竞技场清楚地规定了不能用魔法
The Duel Arena has very clear rules. No magic.
赢了就不是作弊 被抓到才算
It's not cheating if you win. It's only cheating if you get caught.
-再来一轮?-不 我们没时间了
-Shall we go another round? -No, we don't have time.
跟你训练是我每天唯一的享受
Sparring with you is the only part of the day I enjoy anymore.
我也很喜欢 但有人需要我们
I enjoy it too, but we're needed.
负责管理史上最重要的学校 难免会遇到一些麻烦
It's one of the downsides of overseeing the most important school ever built.
我厌倦了
And I'm bored.
拉法尔 你想怎么样?
Rafal, what do you want?
再来一局
Just one more round.
我们都用魔法
We'll both use our magic.
尽情发挥
No holds barred.
来吧 莱恩
Come on, Rhian.
让我看看该怎么打架
-Show me how it's done.
你就是停不下来…
You just don't stop--
拉法尔 够了!
Rafal, that's enough!
对你来说是吧 但一半已经满足不了我了
Maybe for you, but I'm done settling for half.
我全都要!
I want it all!
不要!
No!
拉法尔 你做了什么?那是…
Rafal, what have you done? That's…
血魔法
Blood magic.
我找了好几年 昨晚终于找到了
I've been searching for years, but last night, I finally found it.
拉法尔 这被禁是有原因的
Rafal, it's forbidden for a reason.
它会吞噬你 你无法控制它
It'll consume you. You can't control it.
我喜欢混乱
I prefer chaos.
几千年来 你总是让英雄占上风
Thousands of years, you always gave the heroes the upper hand!
我为了你保持平衡
I held the balance with you.
现在轮到我了
It's my turn now.
拉法尔…
Rafal…
规矩由我定
I dictate the terms.
这将会是一个截然不同的世界
And it's going to be a very different world.
我们可以合作
We can work together.
恶不合作
Evil doesn't cooperate.
恶不分享
Evil doesn't share.
待我功成
When I'm done…
恶不会输
…Evil won't lose.
不要啊!
No!
原谅我
Oh, Rafal.
多年后
在遥远的土地上
新的故事正在展开…
很久很久以前 有个叫索菲的女孩
Once upon a time, there lived a girl named Sophie.
是一位兼具极致美貌与优雅的勇者
A brave creature of exquisite beauty and uncommon grace…
她注定会改变世界
…who was destined to change the world.
听好了 最后说一次
Now, listen up for the last time,
你这懒惰荒唐的女孩
you lazy, ridiculous girl.
快从床上给滚我下来
Get your candied ass out of bed now!
索菲 我知道你能听见
Sophie, I know you can hear me!
救救我
-Someone save me.
好了 我醒了 别砸门了
Okay, I'm awake. Don't break the door down.
要是你五分钟内还没出来我就砸
I will, if you're not out in five minutes.
不要花一小时梳头发
-And no spending an hour on your hair.
至少我有头发
At least I have hair.
好了 冷静点 孩子们
All right, settle down, now, boys.
早上好 我亲爱的家人
Good morning, my dear family.
别浪费那个番茄 索菲 那个应该放进炖锅的
Hey, don't waste that tomato, Sophie! It was supposed to go in the stew!
开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
与此同时 在加瓦尔登的另一边
Meanwhile, on the other side of Gavaldon,
城外 格雷夫斯山顶简朴的农舍
just outside of town, in a humble cottage on top of Graves Hill…
住着一位名叫阿加莎的女孩
…there lived a girl named Agatha.
妈的
Dang it.
你太擅长盯人比赛了 收割者
You're too good at staring contests, Reaper.
你能过来一下吗 阿吉?
-Come here a minute, Aggie?
我在给寡妇格伦菲 制♥作♥太奶奶的爱情药水
I'm making Great-Grandma's love potion for the widow Grunfeld.
需要点东西
It needs something.
-毒堇 -当然了
-Hemlock. -Of course.
阿加莎不确定她妈妈到底是不是女巫
Agatha had no idea if her mother was actually a witch
因为她的药水从来没用
since her potions never worked.
但妈妈对阿加莎寄予了很高的希望
But it was in Agatha that her mother placed her highest hopes,
她知道女儿有做女巫的潜质
knowing that her daughter had the makings of a real witch.
阿加莎的伙伴们也有同感
-A sentiment shared by Agatha's peers.
女巫!
-Witch! Witch! Witch!
-烧死她!-女巫!
-Burn her! Burn her! -Witch! Witch!
你们好 森林里的小朋友们
Hello there, my little forest friends.
-怪胎!-变♥态♥!
Weirdos!
-怪胎!-变♥态♥!
-Freaks!
-天啊 我恨这个小镇 -天啊 我恨这个小镇
God, I hate this town.
幸运的是 她们互相帮助
Fortunately, they had each other.
两个如此不同的女孩之间
A friendship between two such different girls
似乎不太可能产生友谊
might have seemed unlikely, but theirs was a special bond…
但她们从小就…
might have seemed unlikely, but theirs was a special bond…
恶心!
Oh, gross!
结下了很深的渊源
…forged at an early age.
是最爱索菲的母亲的死…
For it was the death of Sophie's mother, the person who loved her most…
永远记得你有多特别
Always remember how special you are.
你总有一天会改变世界
You're gonna change the world someday.
你会幸福地度过一生
Then you'll live happily ever after.
…给她带来一个更爱她的朋友
…that brought her a friend who loved her even more.
-是谁?-这是我给你做的
-Who's there? -I… I made this for you.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your mom.
在村里许愿树下
And it was beneath the village wishing tree
她们结下了一生的友谊
that they sealed a bond they knew would last a lifetime.
说了100次了 不行
Like, for literally the hundredth time, no.
不用做全套的美容
-It wouldn't have to be a whole makeover.
可以做个黄瓜眼膜 给你的毛孔做个磨砂
We could just do a cucumber eye mask. Maybe a pumice scrub for your pores.
可以做个黄瓜眼膜 给你的毛孔做个磨砂
-Hey, ugly.
嘿 丑鬼
-Hey, ugly.
你不回答吗?
Aren't you gonna answer him?
不是她 是你
Not her, you.
埃里克说你对他施了咒
-Oh. -Eric says you put a hex on him.
-埃里克是谁?-我不知道
-Who's Eric?
-我们同班八年了 -他说你看他的眼神怪怪的
-We've been in the same class eight years. -He says you looked at him weird.
现在他感觉很痒
And now he's feeling all itchy.
对不起 这听起来像是卫生问题
I'm sorry, that sounds more like a hygiene issue.
说真的 是跳蚤吗?
Seriously. Lice, anyone?
闭嘴!
-Hey, shut up!
你们俩以为自己比我们强 但你们只是猪猡
You two think you're better than us, but really, you're just a prig and a pig.
怪胎
Freaks.
我是埃里克
And I'm Eric.
我觉得他喜欢你
You know, I think he likes you.
谁 埃里克?
Who, Eric?
不好意思 我们班有埃里克?
I'm sorry, there's an Eric?
我得从费雪太太那儿买♥♥点毒堇给我妈
Oh, I… I need to pick up some hemlock from Mrs. Fisher for my mom.
我也得买♥♥点绿色流苏
I gotta get some green fringe anyway.
-我在多♥维♥尔等你 -等等 索菲 我…
-I'll meet you at Deauville's. -Wait, no, Sophie, I…
好吧
Okay. Uh…
没事
Cool.
女巫
Witch.
她是个女巫
-She's a witch.
嗨
Hi.
你好啊 小家伙
Hello there, little guy.
你喜欢吗?
-Aw, yeah, you like that?
你是那个住在墓地的女孩
You're the girl lives in the graveyard.
我们住在墓地旁边
We live by the graveyard, yeah.
每个人都说你是女巫
You know, everyone…
每个人都说你是女巫
…and I mean everyone… says you're a witch.
你知道我们加瓦尔登 以前会怎么对女巫吗?
You know what we used to do… what we used to do to witches in Gavaldon?
烧死她们
We burned 'em.
祝你今天愉快 兄弟
-You have a really nice day, buddy. -Whoa!
电影精选列表