-Sophie, do something!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你作弊!
You! You cheated!
-你带来了阿加莎!-不!
-You brought Agatha! -No!
不 我是自己来的 我发誓
No, I came on my own. I swear.
-对 -你明知道她不会帮我
-Yeah. -You knew she wouldn't help me.
-不是这样的 -这不公平
-That's not true. -That's not fair.
大家都知道该由王子救公主 而不是公主救王子
Everyone knows the prince saves the princess, not the other way around.
我就算死也无法改变世界
-I can't change the world if I'm dead.
我原本以为你是好人
And I thought you were Good.
不要!
No.
不要!
No, no, no. No, no. No!
你
You.
是你干的
You did this.
我只是想帮忙!
I… I was just trying to help.
如果我不出手 你们早就死了…
Sophie, you know you'd both be dead right now if I hadn't.
骗子!你早知道会这样
Liar. You knew this would happen.
首先 你偷了我的学校 现在又想偷我的王子
First, you steal my school, and now you're trying to steal my prince.
你怎么能这么说?索菲 我是你最好的朋友
How can you say that? I… Sophie, I'm your best friend.
公主不能做女巫的朋友
A princess can't be friends with a witch.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
想和索菲沟通 但他们把她锁在房♥间里
Trying to talk to Sophie, but they locked her in her room.
想和索菲沟通 但他们把她锁在房♥间里
Yes, they locked her in because she broke the rules.
对 他们把她关起来是 因为她违反了规定 你们俩都有
Yes, they locked her in because she broke the rules.
对 他们把她关起来是 因为她违反了规定 你们俩都有
You both did.
你为什么要在审判中帮她?
Why? Why did you help her in the trial?
难道你不觉得她能自己做到吗?
Did you not think she could do it on her own?
我以为你相信索菲真的是好人
I thought that you believed that Sophie was truly Good.
我不相信
I don't.
我不相信任何人完全是善或是恶
I don't believe that anyone is truly Good or truly Evil,
因为人很复杂
because people are complicated,
尽管这里的人都在装
even if everybody in this place pretends they aren't.
小姐
Young lady.
-这所学校的规矩… -必须遵守
-The rules of this school must be-- -Must be obeyed.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that, but what good are your rules
但如果真的恶降临 你却什么都不做
You keep saying that, but what good are your rules
但如果真的恶降临 你却什么都不做
if you don't do anything about it when actual, dangerous Evil is here?
你的规矩又有什么用?
if you don't do anything about it when actual, dangerous Evil is here?
拜托 索菲有很多问题 但我不觉得她危险
Please!
拜托 索菲有很多问题 但我不觉得她危险
Sophie is many, many things, but I would hardly call her dangerous.
不是索菲 是拉法尔!
Not Sophie. Rafal!
你说什么?
What did you just say?
拉法尔 我在森林里又见到他了
Rafal. I saw him again in the forest,
但你们什么都没做
but clearly, none of you have done anything about it.
又?什么意思?
"Again"? What does that mean?
你之前见过拉法尔?在这里?
Have you seen Rafal before? Here?
对 在血塔里 我跟校长说了
Yeah.
对 在血塔里 我跟校长说了
In the tower of blood I told the School Master about.
索菲在教室里也看到了他
And Sophie saw him in her classroom.
莱索女士也是 她没告诉你吗?
So did Lady Lesso. Didn't she tell you?
莱索
Lesso.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
跟我来 我们会查个清楚
Come with me. We will get to the bottom of this.
来吧 去吧
Come on. Go!
索菲?
Sophie?
阿加莎让我给你这个
…Agatha asked me to give you this.
我…
I…
希望你快点好起来
I hope you feel better soon.
亲爱的索菲 森林里发生的事 我很抱歉
Dear Sophie, I'm so sorry for what happened in the forest.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
不管发生什么事
But whatever's going on,
都比你得到王子的吻重要
it's more than you getting a kiss from a prince.
我在树林里看到拉法尔了
I saw Rafal in the woods.
我觉得这里发生的事 比大家意识到的更重大
I think what's happening here is bigger than anyone realizes.
这是真正的邪恶 我们必须团结一致
It's true Evil, and we have to stick together.
这是真正的邪恶 我们必须团结一致
-Only trust each other.
互相信任
-Only trust each other.
我们是最好的朋友
We're best friends.
你要知道 无论如何我都支持你
You must know, no matter what, I'm on your side.
我爱你 阿吉
-All my love, Aggie.
别告诉我你真的信了
Don't tell me you actually believe that.
骗人的
It's a lie.
再说 那个王子根本配不上你
And besides, that prince wasn't good enough for you anyway.
你回来了?
You're back?
-但我以为… -我离开了你?永远不会
-But I thought-- -I'd left you? Never.
即使其他人都背叛了你
Even if everyone else has betrayed you.
-阿艾吉没有 -没有吗?
-Aggie hasn't. -No?
你自己看
-See for yourself.
我以为你相信索菲真的是好人
I thought you believed that Sophie was truly Good.
我不相信
I don't.
她一直在骗你 索菲
-She's been lying to you, Sophie.
从一开始就和你作对
Working against you from the very beginning.
她想把你拖回那个悲惨的小村庄
She means to drag you back to that miserable little village.
我会保护你
But I'll protect you.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
想象自己是即将变成蝴蝶的毛毛虫
Think of yourself as a caterpillar about to transform into a butterfly.
很快
Very soon,
你会变得比以前更美丽 更强大
you'll emerge more beautiful and more powerful than ever.
这所学校从未见识过的女王
A queen unlike this school has ever seen.
我可以给你他们梦寐以求的能力
I can give you abilities they only dream of.
你不只是最漂亮的
You'll not just be the fairest of them all,
你会是最强的
you'll be the strongest.
血魔法 索菲
Blood magic, Sophie.
我的爱
My love…
你愿意接受
…will you accept
这个礼物吗?
this gift?
我愿意
-I will.
你知道拉法尔在学校里 你没有告诉任何人?
You knew Rafal was here, in the school, and you told no one?
一定是我忘了
Ah, must have slipped my mind.
原来如此!忘了邪恶的灵魂吗 莱索?
I see! The soul of wickedness itself just slipped your mind, Lesso?
我是恶校院长 你不知道这意味着什么吗?
I'm the Dean of the School for Evil.
我是恶校院长 你不知道这意味着什么吗?
Does that suggest anything to you?
这里的负责人 都不知道这儿发生了什么
Yeah, it suggests that nobody in charge here knows
这里的负责人 都不知道这儿发生了什么
what's going on in this stupid place.
-安静 读者 -不然呢 因为我皱眉头让我挂科?
-Quiet, Reader! -Or what? You'll fail me for frowning?
拉法尔想要索菲做什么?
Now, what does Rafal want with Sophie?
让邪恶胜利
For Evil to finally win!
就是这样
That's what.
你以为会发生这种事?拉法尔不会帮邪恶赢的
That's what you think will happen?
你以为会发生这种事?拉法尔不会帮邪恶赢的
Rafal won't help Evil win.
当他试图杀死校长 他自己的兄弟
When he tried to kill the School Master, his own brother,
他的目标是毁灭学校 两个学校
his goal was to destroy the school, both schools,
让他能掌控魔法
his goal was to destroy the school, both schools,
让他能掌控魔法
so that he can keep all the magic in the world to himself.
谢谢你 美容老师
Thank you so much, beauty teacher.
嘿 在你来这儿很久之前
Hey, I was the head of the Magical History Department
我就是魔法历史主任 红发
long before you got here, Red.
-是吗?-对!
-You were? -Yes!
当时这里还没变得如此浅薄
Before this place became insufferably shallow
我还没被降级为美容术老师
and I was demoted to beautification.
我像为了微笑纠缠不放的人吗?
Do I look like I give a shit about smiling?
好 那我们得保护索菲
Okay, then we have to protect Sophie.
我们会尽快找到她的
-And we will, as soon as we find her.
索菲失踪了
Sophie is missing.
阿尼蒙说得对
-And Anemone is right. -Oh.
如果拉法尔和索菲联手 能毁了整个学校
Rafal will destroy this entire school if he joins forces with Sophie.
都是谎言
Lies.
都是谎言
All lies!
这只不过是又一个让善赢的诡计
This is just another ploy to have Good win again.
相信我 不是的
电影精选列表