不!我没做坏事!
No! I didn't do anything that bad!
这就是你在这里的原因
Which is precisely why you're down here.
你
You.
你
You, you, you.
拉法尔选择了你
Whom Rafal has chosen above all others.
你可能是我们学校 一直在等待的救世主
You could be the savior our school's been waiting for.
但你却偏偏不要
But no.
你浪费时间在那个王子身上
You waste your time being distracted
你浪费时间在那个王子身上
by foolish Everboy princes.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
你有天赋异禀 索菲
-You've been given a great gift, Sophie.
我不会眼睁睁看你荒废
One I will not let you sabotage.
是时候
The time has come…
承认你站在哪一边了
for you to admit which side you're on.
拉法尔只想要真正邪恶的人
Rafal only wants one who's truly Evil.
显然 是你的美貌阻止了你
It's clear your beauty is keeping you and others
接受你的真实身份
-from accepting who you really are.
不要啊!
No! No!
喂 笨蛋 给我停下!
Hey, meathead. Stop!
天啊 我又做了什么?
Oh God, what did I do now?
你就站在那里 眼睁睁看着一只巨大的狗
Apparently, you stood there while one of the giant dogs
把尖叫的索菲拖走
dragged Sophie away screaming.
我救出公主 打败邪恶 我不会拯救恶人 好吧?
Hey, I rescue princesses and defeat Evil. I don't save it. Okay?
你知道谁是恶人?
You know who's Evil?
知道 那就是她学校的名字
Yes. Because it's literally on the name of her school.
我是好人 这是我应该做的 是我必须做的
Because I'm Good. That's what I'm supposed to do.
我是好人 这是我应该做的 是我必须做的
That's what I have to do, okay?
-对这里要有点概念 -我很了解
-Start getting the concept of this place. -No, I get it fine.
这很荒谬
And it's ridiculous.
你知道你杀掉的那个恶魔骷髅吗?
You know that Evil stymph you killed?
对 那是格雷戈
Yeah, that was Gregor.
不是的 我能认出来
-No, it wasn't. I would have known that. -Mm, but you didn't.
但你没有认出来
-No, it wasn't. I would have known that. -Mm, but you didn't.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
问问多♥维♥ 然后来告诉我你如何能辨认出邪恶
Ask Dovey. And then come back and tell me how you know Evil when you see it.
试着独♥立♥思考吧
You know what? Try thinking for yourself for a change,
你就可以超越 学校让你看到的黑白分明
and you might see past the black and white this school wants you to see.
你会对自己的想法感到惊讶
You might be surprised by what you figure out.
这为何会发生在我身上?
Why is this happening to me?
因为这是你的命运
Because it is your destiny.
拉法尔?
Rafal?
你比你梦想中更厉害 索菲 毕竟…
You can be more than you ever dreamed you could be, Sophie. After all…
记住你有多特别
Always remember how special you are.
你总有一天会改变世界的
You're gonna change the world someday.
你很特别 索菲
And you are special, Sophie.
但他们都看不见
But they all refuse to see it.
你诚实 善良 有耐心 他们承认你善良吗?
You've been honest, kind, patient,
你诚实 善良 有耐心 他们承认你善良吗?
and did they admit you were Good?
不
No.
你只能信任我
I'm the only one you can trust.
别管他们的规矩了
Forget about their rules.
想做什么就做什么
Do what you want, when you want.
如果他们不给你你想要的
And if they won't give you what's yours,
就去夺取
take it.
索菲被拉法尔的话说服
Drawn in by Rafal's words,
她决定要不惜一切代价
Sophie decided she would do whatever it took to win Tedros
赢得泰德罗斯的心 夺得真爱之吻
Sophie decided she would do whatever it took to win Tedros
赢得泰德罗斯的心 夺得真爱之吻
-and gain true love's kiss.
丢了什么?
Lose something?
还是又想找人扇耳光?
Or just looking for another face to punch?
找不到索菲 我想确定她没事
-Can't find Sophie.
找不到索菲 我想确定她没事
Just want to make sure she's okay.
她一定会来
Well, I'm sure she won't miss this.
今天是大日子
Big day today.
两所学校终于可以使用魔法了
Both schools finally getting access to their magic.
嘿 你应该知道 有些人说你是女巫
Hey, you should know some people are saying you're a witch.
-我以前听过 -好吧
Yeah, I've heard that before.
-我以前听过 -好吧
Well…
我觉得你不是
For the record, I don't think you are.
是吗?
Yeah?
那我是什么?
Then what am I, hmm?
要是我知道就好了
I wish I knew.
因为你跟我以前见过的人都不一样
Because you're sure not like anybody I've ever met before.
我…不能这样做
I… I… can't do this.
不能什么?不能倒下?
Do what? Uh, fall down?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
各位 请坐好
Everyone, find your seats.
开始吧
-Let's begin. -Mm.
要获得魔力
To access one's magic,
必须释放手指魔力
one must first unlock one's finger glow.
一旦你掌握了手指魔力 那就是无价的
Once you've mastered your finger glow,
一旦你掌握了手指魔力 那就是无价的
it will prove to be invaluable.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
有些人有魔力后能变成动物
They say some people can transform into animals when they have their magic.
我想在晚上变成猫 睡在灶台地下
I want to turn into a cat at night so I can sleep under a stove.
太温暖了
Oh, it'd be so warm.
开始吧?
Shall we?
不要怕 永远 善人不会感受到痛苦
Have no fear, Evers.
不要怕 永远 善人不会感受到痛苦
Good feels no pain.
无望…
-Nevers…
一定会痛的
…it's going to hurt.
好
-Oh good. -Ugh.
排队!
Line up!
漂亮
-Beautiful.
手指发光能让你意识到自己的力量
Your finger glow helps you become aware of the power inside you.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
你的手指发光时
When your finger glows, it means you've begun to tap into emotions
意味着你感受到足够的情感 能让你施咒了
When your finger glows, it means you've begun to tap into emotions
意味着你感受到足够的情感 能让你施咒了
-powerful enough…
意味着你感受到足够的情感 能让你施咒了
-…to cast a spell.
你的感情越强
The stronger your feelings…
魔法就越强
…the stronger your magic.
希望我没迟到
I hope I'm not late.
这是怎么回事?
What is this all about?
这个?原来你帮了我一个忙
This? Turns out you did me a favor.
我早就该改头换面了
I was long overdue for a makeover.
如果你不介意我激活我的能力
Now, if you wouldn't mind activating my powers,
我会非常感激
I'd be most grateful.
谢谢
Thank you.
休战?
Truce?
谁想做脸部护理?
Now, who wants a facial?
拉弓!
Draw!
不管是善还是恶 美容是全职工作
And whether Good or Evil, beauty is a full-time job.
亚瑟王传奇
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
关于什么?
-About?
我都控制好了
I have it under control.
我不这么认为
I don't think you do.
所以我要听一个 曾经用痰做雕塑的姑娘的建议?
So I'm supposed to take romantic advice
所以我要听一个 曾经用痰做雕塑的姑娘的建议?
from a girl who used to make phlegm sculptures?
你为什么要这样?
Why are you acting like this?
因为我厌倦了当可悲的小索菲
Because I'm tired of being pathetic little Sophie.
那个用平底锅保护我的女孩不可悲
The girl who defended me with a frying pan wasn't pathetic.
我喜欢新的我
Well, I like the new me.
好 这本书怎么了?
Okay, what's with the book?
泰德罗斯的父亲因为美貌 选择了新娘桂妮薇儿
Tedros's father chose his bride, Guinevere, for her beauty,
但她因为兰斯洛特背叛了他
but then she betrayed him with Lancelot.
亚瑟王失去了王位 伤心而死
King Arthur lost his throne and died of a broken heart.
这是约会该聊的事吗?
And this is supposed to be, what?
这是约会该聊的事吗?
-Date conversation? -Don't you get it?
你不明白吗?
电影精选列表