-Teddy, we have so much to talk about.
你和你的小军队试图 杀害一群无辜的人
You and your little army just tried to kill a roomful of innocent people.
真是太邪恶了
Now that is quite Evil indeed.
看来有人一直在旁听丑♥化♥学
Looks like someone's been auditing Uglification.
不!
-No!
求你了 索菲
Please, Sophie.
你必须阻止这一切!
You have to stop this!
太迟了
It's too late.
他们攻击了 现在我们来防守
They attacked.
他们攻击了 现在我们来防守
Now we defend!
住手!
Stop!
想喝热巧克力吗?
Who wants hot chocolate?
你觉得自己是王子吧 泰迪?
Call yourself a prince, Teddy?
听好了 等等!
No, listen! Wait!
听我说!
Just listen to me!
来了 我的女王!
Coming, my queen!
不要啊!泰德罗斯!
No! Tedros!
感觉太棒了 我一整个学期都想这样
That felt wonderful. Been dying to do that all semester.
泰德罗斯!不要出事啊!
Tedros! Oh, Tedros! No!
退后 阿吉!
Back off, Aggie!
这是我的完美结局
This is my happy ending.
这就是你改变世界的方式?
So this is how you change the world?
这就是你一直想要的?
This is what you've always wanted? To simply have it all at your feet?
把一切踩在脚底?
This is what you've always wanted? To simply have it all at your feet?
对 我犯的唯一的错是想换学校
Yup. The only mistake I made was thinking I needed to switch schools.
明明是学校需要交换
It was just the schools that needed to switch.
你犯的错是认为你需要这些
It was just the schools that needed to switch.
你犯的错是认为你需要这些
The mistake you made was thinking you needed any of this.
看看这把你变成了什么样!
Look what it's done to you!
看看他们把我们害得有多惨
Look at what it has done to us.
索菲 拉法尔是敌人
Sophie, Rafal is the enemy.
我们必须打败他
-We have to defeat him.
我宁愿打败我的宿敌
-I'd rather defeat my nemesis.
索菲 别!
Sophie, don't!
不要啊!
No! No! Oh my--
索菲!
Sophie!
现在只剩下最后一个仇人了
Now… just one last score to settle.
校长 你在哪里?
-School Master.
校长 你在哪里?
Where are you, old man?
是时候为你的错误付出代价了
Time to pay for your mistake!
为了复仇
Seeking revenge,
索菲在塔里寻找 那个从一开始就辜负了她的人
Sophie searched the tower
索菲在塔里寻找 那个从一开始就辜负了她的人
for the one person who had wronged her from the start.
至少她是这么认为的
Or so she believed.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是你的故事才刚刚开始 加瓦尔登的索菲
It means your tale has just begun, Sophie of Gavaldon.
拉法尔
Rafal.
这都是考验 索菲
This was all a test, Sophie.
全部都是
All of it.
为了找到我的真爱而进行的考验
A test… to find my true love.
我不明白
I don't understand.
是我兑现了你的愿望
I was the one who answered your wish and brought you here.
把你带到了这里
I was the one who answered your wish and brought you here.
先知告诉我了你的潜力 我想帮你实现
The seers told me of your potential, and I wanted to help you fulfill it.
还有谁相信你
Who else has believed in you…
关心你
cared for you,
为你辩护
defended you,
给你一切?
given you everything?
当你使用那种力量
When you use that power,
看着敌人倒下
and watch your enemies fall,
感觉如何?
how does it feel?
我喜欢
-I like it.
你从来不属于善
You were never meant for Good.
当然 我也不是
And of course, neither was I.
你为什么要假扮校长?
Why did you pose as the School Master?
他是我的兄弟
He was my brother.
几个世纪前
Centuries ago,
故事家被永久地授予我们
we were entrusted the Storian for eternity
因为我们的感情超越了争执
because our bond overrode our warring souls.
只要我们互相保护 就会永远年轻
As long as we protected each other, we would stay immortal… and young.
善与恶保持着完美的平衡
Good and Evil, in perfect balance.
但时间…
But time…
会让人不满足
time makes one discontent.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
我们争吵…
We fought…
我杀了他
…and I killed him.
你杀了你兄弟?
You killed your brother?
你怎么能这么做?
How could you do that?
就像你想杀死你亲爱的王子一样
Well, the same way you tried to kill your beloved prince.
因为这是我们的本性
Because it's who we are.
我兄弟死后
After my brother's death,
我夺取了他的身份 隐藏我的意图
I assumed his identity to hide my true intent.
开始从内部破坏平衡
Started destroying the balance from within.
善恶学院没有错误
There are no mistakes in the School for Good and Evil.
但善赢了200年
But Good has won for 200 years.
现在赢了吗?
Oh, have they now?
通过一个个故事 我让他们腐♥败♥
Story by story, I have corrupted them.
用在烤箱里炙烤的老女人
Rewarding them for burning old ladies in ovens,
剪掉舌头的美人鱼
making mermaids cut out their tongues,
穿着烤红的铁鞋跳舞的女人奖励他们
forcing women to dance in red-hot iron shoes.
善良变得虚荣
Good became vain.
愚蠢
Foolish.
虚弱
Weak.
但你呢 索菲?
But you, Sophie?
你让我自愧不如
You put me to shame.
你在几周内让整个学校屈服
You brought the whole school to its knees in weeks.
超越善恶
Beyond Good and Evil, you…
你就是混乱
Beyond Good and Evil, you…
你就是混乱
are chaos itself.
我们在一起势不可挡
-And together, we are unstoppable.
阿加莎!
Agatha!
泰德罗斯?
-Tedros?
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我的天 我还以为你死了
Oh my God, I thought you were dead.
我没事 听我说
I'm fine. Listen to me.
我们必须一次结果无望
I need to put an end to the Nevers, once and for all.
不 泰德罗斯
No, no, no, Tedros.
学校之间的这场战争是错的
This whole war thing between the schools, it's all wrong.
如果我能联♥系♥到索菲…
-If I can get through to Sophie-- -After what she's done?
她做了这么多坏事 还回得了头吗?没意义 不可能的
-If I can get through to Sophie-- -After what she's done?
她做了这么多坏事 还回得了头吗?没意义 不可能的
No point. No way. It's not gonna work.
不 她被校长的弟弟利用了
No, no, no. She's being used by the School Master's brother.
他给了她血魔法 她无法承受
He's given her blood magic, and it's too much for her.
-她不知道自己在做什么 -她很清楚
-She doesn't know what she's doing. -No, she knows.
我能让她明白
I can reach her.
-我知道 -听我说
-I know it. -Listen to me.
-什么?-她走了
-What? -She's gone.
她变成乌鸦去了校长的塔
She turned into a raven and went up to the School Master's tower.
-什么?-战场在这里 阿加莎
-What? -The fight's down here, Agatha.
该放弃她了
It's time to let her go.
泰德罗斯
Tedros, you told me you were ready to see the world
你之前告诉我 你会超越黑白地去看世界
Tedros, you told me you were ready to see the world
你之前告诉我 你会超越黑白地去看世界
in more than just black and white.
这是你的机会
-Mm-hmm. -This is your chance.
我只需要你相信我
Please, I just need you to trust me.
跟我来救索菲 这样我们才能拯救整个学校
Come with me to save Sophie. That is how we'll save the school.
永远和无望
-Evers and Nevers.
-求你了 -泰德罗斯 救命!我们顶不住了
-Please. -Tedros, help! We can't hold them.
好 去找她
Okay. Go to her.
我会尽快赶过去 我答应你
电影精选列表