为什么没人开枪打他?
Somebody just shoot him.
想来一记吗?
Oh, yeah? Oh, you want one?
好!
Oh, okay.
来点雷鸣? 你喜欢大雷雨吗?
A little thunder? Huh? You like thunderstorms, big boy?
来点闪电吧?
How about some lightning?
耳朵、耳朵 眼睛 脚 脸!
Ear, ear... Ears, eyes, foot, face!
带着神像和那个妞去机场
Take the Gato and the girl and get to the airfield.
遇到麻烦就拿她当人♥质♥
If you run into trouble, use her as a hostage.
还有 你一♥平♥安出城
And Harvey, when you're safely out of town...
就帮她做个了断
...put her out of my misery.
我需要援助
I need help!
别对黑夜留情
Do not go gentle into that good night, my lovely.
帮个忙 贝克
Beck! I need help. Beck!
愤怒、愤怒
Rage, rage...
面对逝去的白昼
...against the dying of the light.
面对任何
There shall be no mercy...
阻挡正义的力量
...for any force that stands...
不应有怜悯
...blocking this path of his righteousness.
贝克 救命
Beck, help!
救命啊!
Help!
快跑
Move!
想的美
No way.
把我的神像还来 死光头
Give me back my Gato, you little bald freak!
这下可好
Oh, great.
回头见了
See you.
你身手了得
You got the moves.
我得承认
I'll give you that.
你开错了别人的冰箱
You reached into the wrong refrigerator, Mr. Beck.
等等
Hold your horses.
我做错了什么?
What have I done?
我们不是有理性的吗?
Are we not men?
姓哈的 - 干嘛?
Hatcher. - What?
选择A仍然有效 你可以离开
Option A is still on the table. You can walk away right now.
我不满意选择A
Option A doesn't work for me.
在我来此之前 你们有什么?
Before I came here, what did you people have?
承认事实吧 公平点
Face it. Be fair.
我让你们有房♥子住 口袋里有钱
I put a roof over your head, coin in your pockets.
在我来之前 你们这些原始人
You barefoot Indians didn't have pockets...
甚至还衣不蔽体
...before Hatcher came along.
我给了你们生活 我是这块烂地方的大好人
I gave you a life! I'm the heart in the darkness.
醒醒吧
Face it...
你们没我根本没法运作这里
...you can't run this thing without me.
是我抽取现代世界的血液
I am pumping the blood of the modern world...
投入这落后的世界
...into your backward veins...
你们这群
...you stinking...
忘恩负义
...ingrate...
手脚肮脏的
...Oompa Loompa...
白♥痴♥
...morons!
好吧
Okay.
够了 我不玩了
That's it, I'm done.
贝克先生
Mr. Beck...
我选择A
...I'll take option A.
请让开
Clear, please.
死了
Oh, shit.
你的排场真够大啊
You make a hell of an entrance, Mr. Beck.
是啊
Yeah.
我想请你喝酒 但你毁了酒吧
I'd offer you a beer, but I think you blew up my bar.
我想你说的对
Yeah, I think you're right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们有过协议 - 是啊 没错
We had a deal. - Yes, we did.
恐怕我无法完成协议了
And I'm afraid I didn't deliver on that deal.
怎么说?
How is that?
神像
The Gato.
我答应把神像给你
I promised you the Gato.
我答应把崔维给你
Yes, well, I promised you Travis.
你们是说这个崔维吗?
You all talking about this Travis?
还有这个神像?
And this Gato?
我很感动
I'm impressed.
要确定他们拼对我的名字
Yeah, well, make sure they spell my name right.
我说过我不是为了钱
I told you it wasn't about the money.
大老粗
Well, big boy...
我想该你选择了
...I guess it's your move.
我也很感动 崔维
I'm impressed myself, Travis.
阿达 启动飞机
Declan, start the plane.
“阿达 启动飞机?” 是什么意思?
"Declan, start the plane"? What does that mean?
我要带你回家 - 我就知道
I'm taking you home. - Oh, I figured that.
不会心软 祝好运
No breaks. Good luck.
你也一样
You too.
我会把你的份寄给你
I will send you your cut.
快走
Move.
价格不能少于一亿五千六百万 - 走吧 崔维
Not a penny less than 15.6 million. - Move, Travis.
你是该离枪远一点
You really ought to stay away from guns.
去看心理医生吧
You ought to get yourself a psychiatrist. Seriously.
走吧
Move.
看看他
Well, look at him.
还留了胡子 真像个男人
Look at you. Your beard. You're like a real man.
但你太瘦了 - 逃亡是种很不错的运动
But you're so thin. - Running is good exercise.
不错的运动 真好笑 你听见了吗?
Good exercise. That's funny. Did you hear him?
逃命
Running for your life.
我喜欢 真的
I love it. I really do!
你让我头痛到
You know there's not enough aspirin in the world...
没药可医 - 应该有吧
...for a headache like you? - Well, there probably is.
但我明白你的意思 - 很好
But I understand what you mean. - Well, that's good.
因为那表示你明白 你为何要去芝加哥
Because that means you'll understand why you'll take that trip to Chicago.
事实上 那个我还不太明白
Actually, I don't completely understand that one.
还是爱耍小聪明 - 没那么聪明
Still the smart-ass. - I'm not that smart, Dad.
我不知道她已婚 - 她是已婚
I didn't know she was married. - Well, she was.
绝对已婚
Very married.
还有你 怎么拖这么久?
And you. What took you so long, huh?
你儿子很难搞定
Your kid was a tough rundown, Billy.
他?不会吧 - 会
Him? No. - Yeah, yeah.
但我按照计划安全地带他回来了
But I did walk him right through that door, right? Like we agreed?
没错 - 扯平了?
You did. - We good?
扯平 二十五万
We're good. Two hundred and fifty large.
你挣得你的餐厅了
You got your restaurant, kid.
给我滚吧
Now get out of here, huh?
在我走之前
Before I leave...
我在巴西时 当地人秀给我看
When I was in Brazil, they showed me this ritual they do...
在他们盛大庆祝时 所进行的仪式
...when they have big celebrations.
他们会吃这种叫快乐果的水果
What they do is, they eat this fruit, and it's called konlabos, with a K.
我想在我走之前 我们可以来庆祝最后一次
So I figured before I leave, we could celebrate one last time.
来吧 大家吃一点
Come on, guys. Try some of this.
他推荐的一定好吃 他是名厨师
If he says it's good, it's gotta be. He's the best chef I know.
来 比利 你吃第一片
Billy, here, you try the first piece.
不坏嘛
Not bad.
不过籽很大 我不喜欢籽
Big seeds, though. I don't like seeds.
你怎么?
Hey, what are you...?
我安全地带他回来了
I walked him right through that door, Billy.
哇靠
Boy...
你的脸超爆笑的
...you got a funny-Iooking face.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
我喜欢你
I love you, you know that?
我喜欢你
I love you, you know that?
你在里面的表现真棒
Because you showed me something back there.
我以为你有真性情 但我不确定
I thought you had character, but I wasn't sure.
你果然有 你真的有 - 上车
You got it, man. You really got it! - Get in the truck.
违法带水果闯关 - 这是最小的麻烦
You violated every agricultural law. - That's the least of my problems.
我知道 我们该回去解决他
We should go back in there and finish him off.
你想回去就去
You want to go back, go ahead.
我在这等你 - 我才不回去
Knock yourself out. I'll wait for you. - I'm not going back.
电影精选列表