我喜欢菇类
I just love mushrooms.
我最爱的 我称之为
One of my favorites, or as I call it...
万菇之王 就是花菇
...the king of mushrooms, is the porcini.
先等等
Now, stop right there.
别慌
Don't be alarmed.
很多人会搞混
There's a lot of confusion in this country between porcini...
意大利称为花菇和法国称为香菇的菇类
...the Italian name, and cepes, which is the French name.
前者肥美 颜色若土
They're fat and they're earthy.
这里常见的花菇都是干燥过的
Now, the porcini is most often seen dried here in this country.
人们常称之为
And they would always be labeled...
干花菇 而不是干香菇 - 贝克
...dried porcinis, not dried cepes. - Beck!
来吧 - 它们真是人间美味
Come on! - They are very, very, very flavorful.
早该叫我了 我等很久了
It's about time. I've been waiting.
能进来算你走运 今晚有人包场 走吧
Man, you're lucky to be getting in. It's an extremely private party tonight.
他喝什么? - 德国野格酒加法国水晶香槟
What's he drinking? - Jagermeister and Cristal.
好啊
Great.
保镖呢? - 没带 但我们有个小麻烦
Security? - No, but we do have a slight problem.
好好玩
Have fun.
什么麻烦?
What's the problem?
那个
That's your problem.
左边那个叫假仙强森
The guy on the left is Jalil Johnson.
打足球的 - 是贾马♥强♥森
I think he's the left tackle. - Jamal Johnson.
防守边锋
Defensive end.
他是圣母院大学有史以来
The best defensive lineman Notre Dame's produced in the last 20 years.
表现最佳的球员
Maybe ever.
在他左侧的是坎布杰克森
The guy on his left is Kambui Jackson.
去年共推进2千码 连续五年当选明星球员
He ran for 2000 yards last year, All-Pro five years in a row.
扎着头带的是费南多路易斯
The guy in the headband, that's Fernando Lewis.
中线卫
Middle linebacker.
身手酷似雷路易斯
Plays a lot like Ray Lewis.
甚至比他还猛 - 我又不看足球
He just hits harder. - Whatever. I'm not into football.
另两个人是吉米寇格
The other two guys are Jimmy Coggeshell...
大卫穆雷
...and David Mulaire.
一个是南加大 另一个是俄大的
One's from US C. The other one's from Ohio State.
给我趴下
Stay down, bitch!
你找的人在那 布莱恩纳普
The guy you're looking for is there. Brian Knappmiller.
掷球极准
Throws like Brett Favre.
好赌成性
Bets like Pete Rose.
我跟他说 我知道你犯规
So I'm telling this cat, I'm like, "Yo, I know it's you that jumped.
我看到了 别想耍赖
I saw you. Don't tell me it's not you."
他却一副无辜样
He's like, "I don't know."
对不起 - 我知道是你
Excuse me. - "Trust me. It's you, I know."
很抱歉打扰你们
Excuse me. I'm sorry to bother you guys.
抱歉 我要 - 老兄
I apologize. I need... - My man.
你不能走后门 去参加选秀就是了
I ain't got no hookups to tryout camps. You just gotta show up.
你没问题的
I think you'll be all right.
我跟他说
So I'm telling the cat, "I don't want..."
抱歉 我不是要选秀
Excuse me. I'm not here to talk about tryouts.
我有话要跟你说 - 拿来
Lf I could have a minute... - I got it. Pass me that.
要签给谁?
Who do I make this out to, man?
签给谁的?你叫什么?
Who do I make it out to? What's your name?
贝克 - 贝克?
Beck. - Beck?
贝克汉的贝克
B-E-C-K.
你好 - 你好吗?
What's up? - What's happening?
拿去 快滚吧
Here you go. Knock yourself out.
可以了吗? - 谢谢
All right? - Thank you.
你要干嘛?会回来吗?
What are you gonna do? Are you gonna come back, or what?
抱歉
Excuse me.
我真的 - 拜托 你干嘛?
I'm really... - What are you doing, man?
几个月前 你跟我一位同事赌钱
A couple of months ago, you made wagers with an associate of mine.
大约二、三个月前 - 有事吗?
Two, three months ago. - What's up, Knappy?
没事 很好 - 你好 吉米
Nothing. It's good. Enjoy your drink. - What's up?
赌注? 你就为这在我朋友面前糗我?
Yo, bets? You embarrass me in front of friends about bets?
我无意糗你 我才觉得糗大 我是你的球迷
I don't mean to embarrass you. This is embarrassing to me.
但这是五万元的事 - 我知道
$50,000. You might remember. - Yeah, I know what it is, man.
听着 这里有一千元 帮个忙
Listen, there's a G to get me started. Now do me a favor.
跟你老大说我礼拜一会给尾款
Tell your man I'll see him Monday with the rest...
别再派人来烦我了
...and not to send anybody else to see me, all right?
布莱恩
Brian.
我需要一个担♥保♥品
I'm gonna need some collateral from you.
什么?
What?
我需要你的冠军戒指
I'm gonna need the ring.
抱歉 - 你这是!
I'm sorry. - You're...? Are you...?
静静地从桌下递过来
Slip it under the table, on the low-Iow.
我会还你的 - 静静地
I'll make sure you get it back. - On the low-Iow.
我会给你戒指的 要不要来一杯? - 谢谢
I'll give it to you. Want a drink too? - Thank you.
戒指 你想都别想
Take the ring. That's what I think about that.
给我滚 快滚 滚啊
Get the hell on, man. Go, man! Go!
帮个忙 - 你听到了
Do something with this. - You heard the man.
起来
Yo, man, get up!
好吧
Okay.
快滚啊 没错 卒仔
Yeah, that's right, playboy, walk. Go on, man!
想干架吗?
You wanna jump?
快滚
Get your ass out of here.
你没事吧?
You all right?
那玩意还真辣
This shit burns.
是我
Hey, it's me.
他在这 不过有点麻烦
Oh, yeah, he's here. We got a problem, though.
整支防守队伍都在 全都到齐了
He's got the entire offensive line. The entire offensive line is here.
我改天再找他吧
Let me do it another night. How about that?
他们今年有机会争冠军
They've got a shot at repeating this year.
我不想伤了他们
I do not want to hurt them. I don't want to go out...
好吧 比利
Okay, Billy.
纳普 你有两个选择
Knappmiller! You got two choices.
A:你把戒指给我
Option A, you give me the ring.
B:我让你把戒指给我
Option B, I make you give me the ring.
我选B
I'll take B.
错误的选择
Wrong choice.
好吧
Okay.
扁死他
Yeah, put him down, man!
干嘛这么凶啊? - 你该选A的
Yo, what's with all this hostility? - You should have taken option A.
你没事吧?
Are you all right, mate?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
谢了 老兄
Thanks, mate.
他来了 - 比利 你为何派他来?
There he is. - Why'd you send him, Billy?
马汀吗?他是去支援的
Martin? Oh, he was just a backup.
那通电♥话♥后 我不确定你行不行
After I got your call, I wasn't so sure you could deliver.
怎么了? - 他从我身上偷走了
What happened? - He stole it from me!
他用小沙包就撂倒你了?不会吧
He got you with those beanbags? No.
我还是会付你一万的
It is gonna be 10 off your vig, anyway, you know.
我自有计划 不用你施舍
Billy, you know I've got plans! Stop nickel-and-diming me.
餐厅很不好经营
It's a tough business, the restaurant business.
听说头一年有75%会倒
I hear 75 percent of them fail the first year. Do you know why?
知道原因吗?资金不足
Undercapitalization, that's why. I don't think...
我要退出 我要过新生活 我要我的钱 就是现在
Billy, I want out, I want a new life. I want my money, and I want it now!
现在?
Now?
现在
Now.
好吧
Okay.
一件差事
One job.
完成这事 你欠的债就一笔勾消
One job, I wipe your slate clean...
你也可以去开餐厅
...and you have your restaurant.
打开来看
Come on, open it up.
快啊
Come on.
那是华崔维
That's a photo of Travis Alfred Walker.
史丹福的退学生 寻宝人 只是目前
Stanford dropout, treasure hunter. Only to date...
他只会找麻烦
...the only thing he's found is trouble.
他姓华? - 我儿子
Did you say, "Walker"? - My son.
第三次婚姻的 只撑了3分钟
From my third marriage. Lasted about three minutes.
那张照片是在两个月前
That picture was taken two months ago...
在一个金矿城拍的 它在亚马逊河流域 叫黄金城
...in some gold-mining town called El Dorado in the middle of the Amazon.
电影精选列表