那是什么?
What was that?
死了 - 那是什么?
Oh, shit. - What was that?
猴子
Monkeys.
别动
Steady.
别动
Steady.
别动
Steady.
别动
Steady.
别动!
Steady!
老天
Oh, God!
妈啊!
Oh, God!
别跟他们打!
Do not fight them!
ㄚ娘喂!
Oh, my God!
他在干嘛? - 他在上你
What's he doing? What's he doing? - He's humping you, he's humping you!
他在干嘛? - 建立优势
What's he doing? - Establish dominance!
建立优势
Establish dominance!
把他赶走
Get him off of me!
他在上我 快阻止他
He's humping me! Make him stop!
耳朵!抓耳朵
The ears! Get the ears.
那是谁? - 叛军
Who's that? - It's the rebels.
别担心 他们是我朋友
Don't worry, they're my friends.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you!
打个招呼
Say hi.
你们好
Hi.
这些是你朋友?你唬烂我
These are your friends, huh? What, are you kidding me?
我宁可跟猴子搞
I'm starting to long for a monkey with a hard-on.
不管怎样 紧盯着他的眼睛看
Whatever happens, just keep looking into his eyes.
那不会冒犯他吗? - 不会
Won't that offend him? - No.
不管怎样都别眨眼 他们跟大灰熊没两样
Whatever you do, do not blink. They're like grizzlies.
你闭嘴 我来搞定
Just shut up and let me take care of this.
我们知道你们是姓哈的手下 你们在跟踪我们?
We know you work for Hatcher. Were you tracking us?!
他以为我们跟姓哈的是一挂 - 跟他说实话
He thinks we work for Hatcher. - Well, tell him the truth.
凶狠的瞪、凶狠的瞪
Fierce gaze. Fierce gaze. Fierce gaze.
老大 我可不像我左边这个人 我不帮恶人跑腿
Honorable host, unlike this man on my left, I do not work for that evil scum.
这巨人干嘛死瞪着我? 我会挖掉他的死猪眼
Why does the giant stare at me without respect? I will cut out his arrogant eyes!
他说什么? - 闭嘴 盯着他就对了
What's he saying? - Shut up. Just hold his gaze.
他是姓哈的雇来的杀手 要杀光反对他的人 包括我
He is Hatcher's assassin. Paid to hunt all who oppose him, including me.
我怎么觉得你的葡语很烂?
Why do I get the feeling you really suck at Portuguese?
他说什么?
What did he say?!
他说他在你祖先坟上洒尿
He says he pisses on your ancestors...
那能让你更美艳动人
...and that you would make a very pretty bride!
怎么回事? - 我想他要跟你单挑
What's going on? - He wants to fight you.
不 跟他说我不打架
No. We're not fighting. Tell him I don't want to fight.
杀手是伟大的战士 先下手射杀他比较好
The assassin is a great warrior! Better to shoot him now and get it over with!
我不想打架 - 别担心 他们都是矮冬瓜
We are not fighting. - Don't worry, they're little people.
什么? - 你可以撂倒他们
What? - You could take them. They're little.
你会赢的
You can win.
你为何想打?为什么?
Why do you want to fight? Why?
我只想回机场
I just want to get back to the airport.
拜托 我要回家
Please. I just have to get home.
来吧 大颗呆
Okay, hip-hop.
我不想跟你打 拜托
I don't want to do this. Please. Please.
崔维 再跟他们说一次 我不想打架
Travis, tell them one more time I do not want to fight.
我很想帮你 但是我不认为
I'd love to help you out, buddy, but I don't think...
他们会听我的
...they're really listening to me anymore.
小心上头
Heads up.
没关系、没关系
That's okay! That is okay!
ㄚ卓仔
Hey, Kansas Cities!
别打了
Don't do it.
那是什么?泰山攻击技
What is that? It's like spinning Tarzan jujitsu!
身手矫健的矮冬瓜 对吧?
Speedy little bastards, aren't they?
永远要小心上头
Head's gotta stay up.
我不是你的敌人
I am not your enemy.
犸莉娜?
Mariana?
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
白天是酒保 晚上是叛军领袖
Barmaid by day, rebel leader by night.
你真行 我利用你 你也反利用我
You are good! The whole time I was working you, you were working me.
我希望你能找到魔神像
I was hoping you might find O Gato do Diabo.
一切不会都是装的吧?
It couldn't have all been work.
是吗?哇咧 你真会演戏
Could it? Man, that was some good work.
你觉得呢?
What do you think, Travis?
我早知道了 你知道的
I knew. You know that, right? I totally knew.
当然啰
Of course.
嘿
Hey.
这药草能让伤口不被感染
The herbs will keep it from getting infected.
你为何这么做? - 什么?
Why do you do this? - Pardon me?
为何反抗? - 为了一小时六毛五的薪水
Why do you fight? - Because of 65 cents an hour.
姓哈的付给矿工的时薪
That's what Hatcher pays the workers.
但是挖矿要有工具
But in order to mine, you need tools.
要有食物、衣服和睡觉的地方
You need food, clothing, a place to sleep.
你身无分文 该怎么办?
You have no money, so, what do you do?
你跟姓哈的借
You borrow from Hatcher.
尖镐圆锹一天一元
Pick and shovel, a dollar a day.
搬沙土的袋子再一元
A sack to haul the dirt, another dollar.
贝克先生很会算
Old Mr. Beck knows a lot about debt, don't you?
知道怎么挖个坑让你跳
He knows what it's like to dig a hole so deep you can't climb out.
随你怎么想 这是奴役
Call it what you want. It's escravidao.
奴役
"Slavery."
我们要停止这场奴役
And we intend to stop it.
马尼问你 泰森和阿里对打谁会赢
Manito wants to know who would win a fight between Tyson and Ali.
当然是阿里
Ali, hands down.
他说 泰森的爆发力呢?
He says, "What about Tyson's power?"
阿里会重演
Shit. Tell him Ali would've done to Tyson...
他击溃佛曼的绝技
...what he did to Foreman in Africa.
丛林大对决
Rumble. Rumble in the Jungle.
告诉他阿里太聪明了
Tell him Ali was too smart.
聪明又敏捷 他会运用刺拳 碰!
Too smart, too fast. Would've used his jabs. Bam, bam!
运用步伐
Would've danced.
操弄对手
Would've played with his mind.
然后 碰 左拳重击身体 碰 右拳直击脑袋
Before you know it, bam! Left to the body. Bam! Right to the head.
泰森就倒了
Down goes Tyson.
如蝴蝶般轻盈
Float like butterfly.
如黄蜂般猛攻
Sting like bee.
如蝴蝶般轻盈、如黄蜂般猛攻
Float like butterfly, sting like bee.
如蝴蝶般轻盈、如黄蜂般猛攻
Yeah! - Float like butterfly, sting like a bee!
如蝴蝶般轻盈、如黄蜂般猛攻
Yeah! - Float like butterfly, sting like a bee!
他说他认为你是伟大的战士
He says he thinks you are a great fighter...
要你收下它
...and he wants you to have it.
给你好运 - 跟他说很抱歉 我不能接受
It's for luck. - Tell him I'm sorry, I can't.
你若拒绝会冒犯他
You'll offend him if you refuse.
我很荣幸 谢谢
I'm honored. Thank you.
你会需要所有的好运
You'll need all the luck you can get.
回机场的路很遥远
It's a long walk back to the airfield.
特别是你要自己走
Especially by yourself.
好耶
Nice!
你不明白
You don't understand.
没带他我不走 - 又来了
I'm not going back without him. - Oh, here we go again.
50枝枪口说你得走
Fifty rifles say you are.
我们是叛军 不是小偷
And we're rebels, not thieves.
姓哈的
Hatcher!
崔维!
Travis!
好好清理一下吧
Let's clean it up.
真会酸啊 小子
Not so fast, jungle boy.
快走!
Move! Move!
快点
Come on!
马尼!
Manito!
快走、快走
Go, go, go!
马尼! - 我们得快走
Manito! - Let's go!
组织狩猎队
I want hunting parties.
以小队出击
Small ones.
找到他们
Find them.
电影精选列表