I don't know what chemical, goddamn it!
应该是军方订制的东西,我想是这样
It was ordered by the military, I think. I think it was.
你能说明一下它为什么会散布到整个墓地吗?
Would you tell me me how the fuck did it get all over the graveyard?
我不知道,我只是…
I don't know. I just...
我只知道它们本来存放在化学品仓库里
All I know is that it was stored over at the medical supply warehouse
然后你们来了
where you were,
这两个天才居然把桶子打开了
and these two geniuses managed to open the goddamn container...
而且还让它们跑出来!
and let the son of a bitch out. Let 'em out!
这就是弗莱迪发病原因?
Is that why Freddy's sick?
我吸进那些气体,蒂娜
I breathed it, Tina.
弗兰克也是
So did--so did Frank there.
那些气体对你做了什么,弗莱迪?
What did it do to you, Freddy?
我好冷
I'm freezing.
我的肌肉开始僵硬
My muscles are stiffening up.
僵硬?
Stiffening up?
怎样僵硬?
Stiffening up how, Freddy?
起先,我的头痛得要死
First, I got a really fucked headache.
然后… 我的…
Then--then my--
我的胃开始抽筋
my stomach started cramping--cramping up.
现在是我的手和脚在抽筋
Now my arms and legs are cramping.
让我看看,让我看看
Let's take a look. Let's take a look.
天啊!
Oh, God!
把他的衬衫拉起来
Let's get his shirt up, huh?
你在做什么,厄尼?
What are you doing, Ernie?
天啊
Oh, God.
在他背躺处的淤青…
The bruises where he's lying down,
那是血液聚集在那里
that's blood pooling up.
轻点,轻点,轻点!
Easy. Easy. Easy!
好了
Okay.
你知道,看起来好像是死后僵硬开始了
You know, it looks like rigor mortis is setting in.
死后僵硬?你是什么意思,死后僵硬?
Rigor mortis? What do you mean, rigor mortis?
天啊
Hey, God,
你死了
you're dead.
你死了,你也会变成他们的其中之一!
You're dead, and you're gonna turn into one of those things out there!
不!
No!
不!不!
"No! "No!
放开他! - 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Let him go! - Son of a bitch!
闭… 别出声!
Shut-- Just shush!
你们听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
那是什么?
What is that?
另一部救护车
It's another paramedic ambulance.
小心!小心! - 不要过去!
Watch out! Watch out! - Don't go over there!
脑!
Brains!
脑!
Brains!
该死!
God damn!
他们会杀了所有过来这里的人
Fuck. They're gonna kill everybody that comes here.
小心,我把木板放回去
Watch out, I'm going to put the board back up.
它抓住我了!
It's got me!
快把这东西弄走!
Get this thing out of here!
把她拉走
Pull her off! Pull her off!
天啊
Christ.
可恶,他死了,妈的
Damn, he's dead. Shit. Shit.
这鬼东西要怎么办?
What do we do with this thing?
这鬼东西怎么办?
What do we do with this?
先在那里等一下
Just--just wait there a second.
我们快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
他要去哪里?
Where the fuck is he going?
厄尼,你要做什么?
Ernie, what are you doing?
让我来!让我来!
Let me take it! Let me take it!
你现在能放开它
You can let go of it now.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
看,她现在看起来好一点了
Look at it. She looks better now.
好点了
Better.
我们必须离开这里,厄尼
We got to get out of here, Ernie.
厄尼,我们必须快离开这里
Ernie, we got to get the fuck out of here.
丢下它
Leave it.
你在做什么?他妈的,厄尼!
What are you doing? Goddamn it, Ernie!
我不明白你抓它回来干什么,厄尼
I don't understand what you want with it, Ernie.
我们要对它做什么? - 我要研究一下
What are we doing with it? - I want to examine it.
你确定绑得够紧
You make sure it's tied right.
够紧了
It's being tied right.
不会松开,对吧?
I mean, it's not gonna get loose, right?
不,不会
No, it's not gonna get loose.
他们并没有比人类强壮
They're no stronger than humans.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
我要把它的头打爆
I'll bust it in the damn head.
你确定把这东西绑起来好吗?
Now, you sure that thing's tied good?
你听到我的话吗?
You can hear me?
可以
Yes.
为什么你要吃人?
Why do you eat people?
不是吃人…
Not people,
是脑
brains.
只有脑?
Brains only?
对
Yes.
为什么?
Why?
痛苦
The pain.
什么痛苦?
What about the pain?
死亡的痛苦
The pain of being dead.
死亡会感到痛苦
It hurts to be dead.
我能感觉到自己在腐烂
I can feel myself rot.
吃人脑…
Eating brains...
会让你有什么感觉?
how does that make you feel?
会让痛苦…
It makes the pain...
远离
go away.
听着,各位
Hey, look, man,
去它的,我有话跟你们说
fuck this. I got to talk to you.
现在
Now.
快点,我有话要说,我们要谈一谈
Come on, I got to talk. We got to talk.
我们去大厅谈
No, let's talk out in the hall.
听着…
Look,
我们要怎样才能杀死那些东西?
how can we kill those things?
杀不死
You don't.
你是什么意思,“杀不死”?
What the fuck do you mean, "you don't"?
你杀不死他们,他们已经死了
You can't kill those mothers, they're already dead.
他们不是活的生物,他们只是看起来像活的
You've gotta understand they're not living creatures, they're animated.
就算你把他们切成肉块,他们还是会追着你跑
You can chop them up into pieces, the pieces will still come after you.
你唯一能做的就是烧
All you can do is just burn them.
你要把他们变成灰烬
You got to totally reduce them to ashes,
这样才不会留下任何东西来追你
so there's nothing left to come after you.
你要如何才能把他们全都烧了?
How you gonna burn all those things?
外面有100只
Man, there's 100 of those fuckers.
对的,问题就在这
Yeah, that is the question.
♪ Tonight ♪
♪ We'll make love till we die ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
急救医疗中心传来10-32号♥事件
We have a 10-32 from EMS.
两部,重复,有两部救护车
Two, repeat, two paramedic vehicles...
在东区山麓失去联络
missing in the East Piedmont district.
请求10-51号♥,编码3
Request a 10-51, code 3.
靠近东部中心20,000街区的执勤单位
Available units near the 20,000 block of East Central,
请回答,完毕
please respond, over.
你想他们会来救我们吗?
Do you think they'll rescue us?
他们最好会,我必须这么说
They better, man. That's all I got to say.
天啊,拜托
Oh, God, please.
但是你真的觉得他们会吗?
But do you think they will?
恰克?
Chuck?
我从来都没有喜欢过你
I never did like you.
喔,我的天啊,抱紧我
Oh, my God, hold me tight.
我觉得比较聪明的做法
Look, I think it'd be a lot wiser...
是先控制住弗兰克和弗莱迪
if we, say, contained Frank and Freddy.
你明白我说的话吗?
You know what I'm saying?
你是什么意思,“控制”?
No, what do you mean, "contained"?
电影精选列表