什么东西? - 我的天啊!
What the fuck? - Jesus H. Christ!
妈的!
Shit!
回仓库!
Back to the warehouse!
该死!
Shit!
这里,你这个笨蛋!
This way, you stupid honky!
是史派特
That's Spider.
该死!史派特!
Shit! Hey, Spider!
其他人呢?
Where is everybody?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是谁? - 他是这里的老板
Who's he? - He owns this place.
他妈的车子毁了
That fucking car is totaled, man.
没关系,我的车还在外面,弗兰克的也是
That's all right. My car is still out there. So is Frank's.
都没了
Not anymore.
蒂娜!
Tina!
蒂娜!
Tina!
蒂娜,你在哪里?
Tina, where are you?
原谅我
Forgive me.
脑子! - 警♥察♥!抓他们!
Brains! - Cops! Get 'em!
中心,这里是空中3号♥,情况很糟
Ground, this is air 3, we got a bad situation.
我们有警员死了
We've got officers down.
我们看到地面的警♥察♥遭受攻击
We have just witnessed ground units attacked. Repeat, attacked.
直升机!
Helicopter!
注意,我们是警♥察♥
Attention. Attention. This is the police.
这里已经被警方包围了
This area is under police blockade.
里面的人
All persons within this area...
赶快出来弃械投降
wishing to surrender should make their way to the perimeter at once.
天啊
Jesus.
他们听起来好像是在外面
It sounds like the shit's really hitting the fan out there.
我们得让他们知道我们在这里
Man, we got to let them know we're in here.
你们最好相信
You better believe it.
嘿,先生!
Hey, mister!
不要进去
Don't go in there.
里面有东西,它把电♥话♥砸了
There's a thing in there, and it ripped out the phone.
地下室还有另外一支电♥话♥
There's another phone in the basement.
地下室不能去!你知道什么在里面吗?
The basement's fucked! You know what's in the basement?
什么意思? - 有一只僵尸
What do you mean? - One of those corpses, man.
十分难看,又黑又瘦
A real ugly one, all black and slimy.
我不在乎地下室有什么东西,我们必须要用那个电♥话♥
I don't give a shit what's in the basement, we got to get to that phone.
搞定他就可以了,不是吗?
Blinding them seems to work okay, doesn't it?
等一等,等一等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
史派特,开门
Spider, open the door.
我要把他的头打烂
I'm going to knock his goddamn block off.
你们把我关起来是错的
Tina, it was wrong for you to lock me up.
害我要弄伤自己才能出来
I had to hurt myself to get out.
但是我原谅你,亲爱的
But I forgive you, darling.
我知道你在这里…
And I know you're here,
因为我闻到人脑的味道
because I can smell your brains.
走开!
Go away!
我要上去了,蒂娜
I'm coming up, Tina.
弗莱迪!
Freddy!
弗莱迪!
Freddy!
看到了?
See?
现在你害我又要再一次弄伤自己
And now you made me hurt myself again.
这次我的手完全断了,蒂娜
You made me break my hand completely off this time, Tina.
但是我不介意,亲爱的…
But I don't care, darling,
因为我爱你
because I love you.
你必须要让我吃你的脑
And you've got to let me eat your brain.
把门打开
Open the goddamn door.
脑!
Brains!
让他躺下
Get him down.
好了,你们赶快
All right, you guys, go.
快进去里面,快点,进去!
Get in there, come on, fast. Get in!
小心,坏掉了
Watch it, the step's out.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这是我朋友,是僵尸杀了他
That's our friend. The Tarman got him.
帮我接警♥察♥局
Yeah. Give me the police.
这是紧急事件,接线生
It's an emergency, operator.
队长,这里
Captain, over here.
这边再加两部车
Two more cars around the side.
是,请说
Yes, go ahead.
你必须帮助我们
Yeah, you've got to help us.
我们有一群人在里面,我们出不去
There's a bunch of us trapped inside your barricade, and we can't get out.
首先,里面到底发生什么事?
First of all, mister, what the hell is going on in there?
我损失了十二个弟兄,竟然没有人能告诉我发生什么事
I lost a dozen good men, and nobody can tell me jack shit.
从墓地里爬出许多人,而且都疯了
There are people in the cemetery who are stark, staring mad.
他们会杀了你们和吃掉你们
They'll kill you and eat you.
就像是一种疾病,狂犬病,比这些更快
It's like a disease, like rabies, only faster. A lot faster.
这就是为什么你们要马上来这里
That's why you got to come in here now...
快点把我们弄出去,拜托!
and get us the hell out of here. Please!
等一下,我听不到,这里太吵了
Just a minute, I can't hear you. There's a lot of noise out here.
发生什么事了?
Hey, what the hell's going on?
站住!我叫你们站住!
Halt! I said halt!
看看他们 - 他们疯了!
Watch it. - They're crazy!
妈的!
Oh, shit!
不! - 混♥蛋♥!
No! - Fuckers!
怎么了? - 怎么样了?
What? - What is it?
警♥察♥被他们杀了
Cops. They've got the cops.
这表示他们冲破封锁线了
That means they're breaking out of the barricade.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
他要做什么?
What's he doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
喂? - 在
Hello? - Yeah.
我是照着桶子上的号♥码打的
I'm calling the number stenciled on the side of the tank.
你叫什么名字?
Your name, please?
伯特·威尔森
Burt Wilson.
别挂电♥话♥,威尔森先生,现在帮你转接
Stay on the line, Mr. Wilson. You're being transferred.
这是Com-Q,丹佛,继续
This is Com-Q, Denver, go ahead.
丹佛,这是威奇塔
Denver, this is Wichita.
我在113有CLY优先权,谁负责?
I've got a C-L-Y priority on a 1-1-3. Who's up?
是格洛佛上校,圣地亚哥,我会帮你接通
That would be Col. Glover, San Diego. I'll put you through.
是?
Yes?
是,上尉
Yes, Captain.
我知道了,很好 - 贺瑞斯
I see. Very well. - Horace.
把电♥话♥接过来 - 怎么了?
Put the call through to me. - What is it?
对,接过来
Yes, yes, put him on.
威尔森先生,你从哪里打来的?
Mr. Wilson, where are you calling from?
我明白了
I see.
什么时候发生的?
When did this take place?
第一个桶子是什么时候破掉的?
And when was the tank first breached?
为什么你不马上打这个电♥话♥?
Why didn't you call this number immediately?
我知道,我可以理解
I see. It's understandable.
接下来发生什么事?
Wh-what happened next?
你做的?
Oh, you did?
那有什么影响?
And what effect did that have?
我明白
I see.
那时你做什么?
So, uh, what did you do then?
他们做什么?
And what did they do?
我知道了
I see.
真的?
Really?
你说多少?
How many did you say?
那个墓园有多少英亩,先生?
And how many acres does this cemetery cover, sir?
是
Yes.
我明白
I see.
我明白
I see.
是,我明白,当然
Yes, I see. Of course.
谢谢你的帮忙,威尔森先生
Uh, thank you for your assistance, Mr. Wilson.
我要把你的电♥话♥转接回去
I'm going to switch you back to Captain Turner now.
他会跟你谈
He'll talk to you.
长官,这是格洛佛上校
Sir, this is Col. Glover.
我很抱歉这个时候打扰你
I'm sorry to disturb you at this hour,
电影精选列表