什么化学物质?
What chemical?
245-三氧化物
2-4-5-Trioxin, it's called.
它是喷在大♥麻♥或其他东西上的
It was to kinda spray on marijuana or something.
而达伦化学公♥司♥却试着把它应用在军队上
And the Darrow Chemical Company was trying to develop it for the Army.
他们告诉那个拍电影的家伙…
And they told the guy who made the movie...
如果他敢说这是真实故事
that if he told the true story,
他们就会告他告到死
they'd just sue his ass off.
所以他把所有事实都改过了
So he changed all the facts around.
事实是什么?
So what really happened?
他们关闭了所有的设施…
Well, they closed it all down, see,
而且军队把所有受污染的泥土…
and the Army shipped all that contaminated dirt
和所有的尸体都运送走了
and all those dead bodies out.
他们一直保守着这个秘密
And they kept it a secret.
什么…
What...
你是怎么知道的?
So how come you know about it?
军队总是会把事情搞砸
A typical Army fuck up.
运输部门把表单搞混了…
The Transportation Department got the orders crossed,
他们把那些尸体运来这里…
and they shipped those bodies here
而不是运到达伦化学公♥司♥
instead of to the Darrow Chemical Company.
喂?
Hello?
嗨,亲爱的
Oh, hi, honey.
不,我大概一个小时后就会到家
Uh, no, I'll be home in about an hour.
把炖牛肉保温好吗?
You keep the, uh, pot roast hot, okay?
嗯,好,我也爱你
Yeah, sure, I love you, too, honey.
嗯,亲一下
Yeah. Kiss, kiss.
想要看他们吗?
Wanna see them?
看他们?
See them?
尸体
The corpses.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他们就在地下室里 - 不会吧
They're down in the basement. - No.
来吧 - 不要
Come on. - No way.
注意第三个阶梯,坏掉了
Hey, mind the third step. It's a bitch.
他们就只是把尸体带来然后走人?
You mean, they just brought those bodies here and left them?
你知道军队就是这样
Well, you know the Army.
他们一直都在这里?
And they've been here all this time?
我记得是十四年
Fourteen years, as I recall.
没骗人?
No kidding?
他们都在那里
There they are.
有尸体在那里?
There's bodies in there?
产权归陆军部所有
在紧急情况下拨♥打♥ 1(800) 454-8000
妈的
Oh, shit.
看看这个
Look at that.
你说这些尸体还活着?
You say that thing was alive?
他们是这么说的
So they say.
天啊
Oh, God.
这些东西会漏出来吗? - 不会
Hey, these things don't leak, do they? - Leak? Hell, no.
这些东西都是美国♥军♥队里的工程师制♥造♥的
These things were made by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
妈的!
Oh, fuck!
海姆代尔电影公♥司♥
福克斯电影有限公♥司♥出品
片名:活死人归来
亲爱的,今天过得如何?
Hello, dear. How was your day?
跟平常一样无聊
The usual, crap.
真是抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
晚饭吃什么?
What's for dinner?
你的最爱,小羊颚
Your favorite, lamb chops.
我中午吃过了
I had them for lunch.
对,是我,从第三站登记,以1600…
Yes, it's me, checking in from Station 3 at 1600--
就写1601小时吧
uh, make that 1601 hours.
我整晚都会在家,对
I'll be home all evening. Right.
生活在一堆军事装备里真是够累人的
It's nerve-racking to live around that equipment all the time.
军方每天24小时都要能找到我的人,不管我身在何处
They have to be able to reach me 24 hours a day, wherever I am.
这你应该知道
You know that.
这些微波设备影响了我的炉灶
All that microwave stuff affects my oven.
等东西找到之后,你就可以把那些设备搬出去
When we find them, you can have the equipment taken out.
但是什么时候才会找到?
But when will you find them?
天啊,埃塞尔,我不知道!
Christ, Ethel, I don't know!
也许永远也找不到
Maybe we'll never find them.
我们以前就经历过了
Look, we've been through all this before.
他们可能在任何地方
They could be anywhere.
我们要去什么地方?
Where the fuck we going, anyway?
去开派对! - 去找弗莱迪
To party! - To pick up Freddy.
弗莱迪这几天都在做什么?
Oh, yeah, what the fuck is Freddy up to these days, anyway?
他找到工作 - 真的吗?什么工作?
He got himself a job. - Oh, no shit? What job?
仓库管理 - 听起来像是很滥的工作
He's a stockroom clerk. - Yeah? That sounds like a shitty job.
虽然不是当美国总统
Well, it isn't the President of the United States,
但他能赚钱来买♥♥东西
but at least he makes money to buy stuff.
也许他会向我买♥♥东西
Oh, yeah, maybe he'll buy something from me?
他不喜欢你那种东西,苏赛
He don't like your kind of stuff, Suicide.
为什么你们只有在需要车时才会来找我?
How come you guys only come 'round when you need a ride someplace?
因为你是他妈的讨厌鬼
'Cause you one spooky motherfucker, Suicide.
我是讨厌鬼?你又是什么东西?
Oh, you think I'm spooky, huh? What the fuck!
各位,这真是个丑陋可怕的地方
Man, what a hideous, ugly place.
我喜欢这句话 - 走,我们去找他吧
I like it. It's a statement. - Come on, let's go get the prick.
不要 - 为什么?
No. - Why not?
也许会吓到他老板 - 那就不太好
You might freak out his boss. - Well, that's not nice.
他会认为我们是什么,怪人吗?
Yeah, what does he think we are, weird or something?
弗莱迪什么时候下班? - 十点
What time does Freddy get off? - 10:00.
我可不想坐在这里两个小时
I ain't sittin' here two fuckin' hours.
我们可以四处逛逛
We could always go drive around.
车快没油了,你要买♥♥吗?
I don't got gas. You wanna buy some gas, idiot?
只是开个玩笑
I was kidding.
我们可以走进那里逛逛
We could go fool around in there for a while.
你是说那个墓园?
You mean that cemetery?
就这么办
Oh, let's do that.
你们想要做什么,把墓碑推倒吗?
What do you want to do, Scuz, turn over gravestones?
不,我只想看看墓地
No, I just want to look around the graveyard.
我以前都没看过
I ain't never seen one before.
你以前没参加过葬礼?
Ain't you never been to a funeral?
我从不知道有人死过
I never knew nobody that died.
我并不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think this is such a good idea.
那是什么? - 道路照明弹
What's that? - Road flares, asswipe.
你拿那些想要干什么? - 我只要派对
What do you want those? - I just want to party.
照明弹是做什么用的?
What are the road flares for?
这地方真够乱的
This place is a mess.
看起来像你的房♥间,史克兹
This looks like your pad, Scuz.
我听到了
I heard that.
弗兰克?
Frank?
你没事吧,小子?
Are you okay, kid?
不知道,我有点不太舒服
I don't know. I don't-- I don't feel so good.
天啊,真臭
Christ, what a stink.
尸体发生什么事了?
What the hell happened to the body?
可能接触到空气溶解了
It must have melted when it hit the air.
关起来吧
Close the goddamn thing.
天啊,我从没闻过这种味道
Christ, I never smelled anything like that before.
我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我认为我们最好不要通知伯特
Listen, I don't guess we'd better tell Burt about this.
这会让人以为我们是笨蛋
It makes us look stupid or something.
我还闻得到味道
I can still smell that stuff.
我鼻子里面或四周到处都是
It must be in my nose, either that or it's all over everything.
我最好喷些除臭剂
Yeah, I'd better spray some deodorant around here.
什么声音?
What was that?
好像是只狗 - 狗?
Sounds like a dog. - A dog?
等等,注意听
Wait a second. Listen. Listen.
听到了吗?
You hear that?
这里到底发生什么事?
What the hell's going on here?
它怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
妈的!
Oh, shit!
我们要怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
杀了它!
We're gonna kill it!
杀了它!
We're gonna kill it!
你在做什么?住手!
电影精选列表