这部电影中描写的事件都是真实的
使用真实人物和组织的名称
1984年7月3日,下午5:30
东部日光节约时间
嘿,弗兰克!我们打包后就回家吧
Hey, Frank! Let's wrap it up and go home.
你说呢?
What do you say?
我还有一小时工作要做
Well, I got another hour's work to do.
这小子要留下来,我要跟他说明工作流程
The kid's gonna stick with me, and then I'll show him the ropes.
好吧,你走之前帮我把门锁好
Okay. You lock up for me before you go?
周末是独♥立♥纪念日,老弟,该走了
4th of July weekend, buddy boy. Got to move.
你会有个很棒的纪念日
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Well, you have a nice 4th,
我会在礼拜天的烤肉餐会上见到你
and I'll see you Sunday at the barbecue.
你最好相信,我会在钟响时到达那里
You'd better believe it. I'll be there with bells on.
小子
Kid,
我要由衷的告诉你一件事
I wanna tell you something, and I mean this sincerely.
不管发生什么事
No matter what happens,
别叫我老弟
don't name it after me.
别在意,弗兰克
Take it easy, Frank.
这就是伯特的玩笑
That Burt's a joker.
弗莱迪,跟我过来学一点东西
Ok, Freddy, follow me and learn something.
好
Okay.
我们这里有一件圣路易医学院来的订单
We got an order here from the St. Louis University Medical School.
他们要两具有完美牙齿的成年女性骨骸
They want two adult female skeletons with perfect teeth.
这代表2-AF-PT
That's a 2-AF-PT.
所以你要到编号♥“A”的区域
Ok? So you come over here to the "A" section.
“A”就是成年(Adult),明白吗? - 好
That's "A" for adult, see? - Okay.
然后又分成两个部份
Then that's divided up into two sections.
“M”就是男性(Male),而“F”则是…
That's divided into the "M" for male and the "F" for...
女性(Female) - 好孩子
Female. - Good boy.
现在到“PT”了
Now the "PT."
你可能会以为是非常坚固(pretty tough),不过不是,是…
Suppose you think that's "pretty tough", but no, that's...
完美的牙齿(Perfect teeth) - 非常好
Perfect teeth. - Very good.
现在放些木屑在木箱里,然后把骨骸放进去
Now you get some excelsior over there and lay it in that crate.
为这两位小姐把箱子里面布置成一个小花♥园♥
Make a nice little beddy-bye for this little lady.
好了
Okay.
做得好,我们要让她觉得很舒适
Good work. We want her to be comfortable.
现在帮我把她放进去,抓她的腿
Now help me get her in. Grab her legs.
好了
Okay.
现在拿些保丽龙
Now you get some of that styrofoam popcorn,
洒在旁边
spread it all around.
尽量洒,反正是伯特付钱
Don't be stingy. Uncle Burt's paying for this.
多一点,弗莱迪,好了,这样可以了
More, Freddy, more. Ok, that's fine.
现在弄均匀一点
Now spread it around.
这样就对了,你做得很好 - 谢谢
That's right. You're doing very nice work. - Thanks.
你会在这间仓库做得很好的
You're gonna be fine in the warehouse business.
这些骨骸是从哪里来的?
Where do we get all these skeletons from?
从印度来的 - 印度?
Oh, they come from India. - India?
这是国际协定
International treaty.
所有骨骸都是从印度来的
All skeletons come from India.
说真的,怎么来的?
No kidding. How come?
我如何知道怎么来的?
How the hell do I know "how come"?
重点是
The important question is,
他们是从哪里得到这些有完美牙齿的骨骸?
where do they get all the skeletons with perfect teeth?
我要问你一个严肃的问题
I'm going to ask you a serious question.
你想会有多少人死了…
How many people you know die...
却还拥有一副漂亮完美的牙齿呢?
with a beautiful, perfect set of choppers in their puss, huh?
我想不到
Nobody I can think of.
不,我认为印度应该有一座骨骸农场
No. I think that there's a skeleton farm over in India.
天啊!
Jesus!
过来,小子
Come on, kid.
跟我来
Follow your uncle here.
我们继续
Here we go.
我不需要跟你说这些是什么东西
I don't have to tell you what these are for.
这里放的都是些义肢
Here we've got the prosthetic devices, all around here.
看下面,轮椅
Look under there. Wheelchairs.
对,很棒
Right. These are great.
这里的东西是你不常看到的
Here's something you don't see very often.
你真是个幸运的人
You're a privileged person.
这些是标本狗
These are split dogs.
对,兽医学校用的
Yep, for veterinarian schools.
我们有很多标本狗的订单
Oh, we get a lot of orders for split dogs.
真棒 - 嗯
That's really rad. - Yeah.
不要闲逛,你还在学
Don't fool around, you're learning.
过来,弗莱迪
Over here, Freddy,
这里是放新鲜尸体的地方
is where we keep the fresh cadavers.
尸体都卖♥♥给医学院
We sell these to medical schools...
和美国♥军♥队去做弹道试验
and to the U.S. Army for ballistic tests.
打个招呼吧
Well, say hello.
通常这里的尸体比现在要多
We usually got more inventory than this,
但我们在等星期一的一批货
but, ah, we're expecting a shipment on monday.
通常这里有多少尸体?
H-how many bodies are in here usually?
你不会想要有过剩的库存
Well, you know, you don't want to be overstocked.
就像餐饮业一样…
Kind of like the restaurant business,
你不会想要你的库存变得不新鲜
you don't want your inventory to lose its freshness.
告诉你我要做什么,小子
Tell you what I'll do, kid.
我要教你如何填这些出货单
Teach you how to fill out these shipping forms.
快点
Look alive.
我们今晚要开派对或什么? - 我们要开派对
We gonna party tonight or what? - Yeah, we are gonna party.
哪里?在哪里开派对?
Where? Where we gonna party?
我不知道,某个地方
I don't know. Somewhere.
我们可以去公园 - 不行
Hey, we could go to the park. - Oh, no, we can't.
如果我们回公园,警♥察♥会杀了我们
The cops will shoot us if we go back to the park.
我可不想今晚就挂了
And I ain't in no mood to die tonight.
我喜欢死亡
I like death.
我喜欢死在性♥爱♥中,凯茜你呢?
I like death with sex. How 'bout you, Casey?
你喜欢死在性♥爱♥吗? - 对,那就去干到死吧
You like sex with death? - Yeah, so fuck off and die.
派对什么时候开始,蒂娜?
So, when we gonna party tonight, Tina?
伙计们,那真是太棒了
Oh you guys, that'd be really rad,
但我要在弗莱迪下班后去找他
but I'm supposed to meet Freddy when he gets off work.
你要去哪里找他?
Yeah, where you supposed to meet him?
那个医学补给仓库
At this medical supply warehouse where he's working.
不会吧,他有工作了?真混♥蛋♥
Oh, no, he got a job? What a dick.
妈的,你为什么不这样说?
Shit, why didn't you say so?
我们为何不一起去找弗莱迪?
Why don't we all go pick Freddy up?
他总是知道哪里可以开派对
Freddy always knows where there's a place to party.
弗兰克?
Frank?
什么事?
Yeah, kid?
你在这里看过最诡异的东西是什么?
What's the weirdest thing you ever saw in here?
小子
Oh, kid,
我看着这些怪东西来
I have seen weird things come,
也看着这些怪东西去
and I have seen weird things go.
但我看过最诡异的东西
But the weirdest thing I ever saw...
都还要向它致敬
just had to cap it all.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是什么?
What's that?
小子,我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question, kid.
你看过这部电影吗?
Did you see that movie,
《活死人之夜》
Night of the Living Dead?
就是从那部电影开始,尸体会吃人的,对吧?
Yeah, yeah, that's the one where the corpses start eating the people, right?
跟这有什么关系?
Sure. Wh-what about it?
你知道那部电影是根据一个真实事件的吗?
Did you know that movie was based on a true case?
少来,你是唬我的对不对?
Come on, you're shitting me, right?
我这辈子从来没有这么认真过
I've never been more serious in my life.
不可能
That's not possible.
电影里僵尸接管了整个世界
I mean, they showed zombies taking over the world.
他们都改过了,真实事件是发生在…
They changed it all around. What really happened was
1969年,匹兹堡的退伍军人医院
back in 1969, in Pittsburgh, at the V.A. hospital,
那里有化学物质外漏…
there was a chemical spill and...
所有的化学物质…
all that stuff...
都流到了停尸间
kinda leaked down into the morgue
并且让所有的死尸
and it made all the dead bodies...
像活的一样跳来跳去
kinda jump around as though it was alive.
电影精选列表