我们拖着马
and we hauled off the horses,
反正是烧剩的残肢
or what was left of them,
拖到平板车后箱 使之随车而去
to the rambles on the back of the flatbed.
父亲可能觉得
I guess my daddy figured
如果从未知道它们的名字
it would be easier to let them go
我会更能承受失去它们的痛苦
if I hadn't known their names.
等有一天 一切风平浪静
You know, one day, when things settle down,
我要自己建一个饲马场
I'm going to get a horse farm of my own.
我要养小马驹 野马 冷血马 温血马
I'll have colts, mustangs, coldbloods, warmbloods.
每一匹老子都要取名字
And I'm going to name every damn last one of them.
你知道吗
You know...
你应该跟我走
You should come with me.
我会教你怎么骑马 栓绳
I'll teach you how to ride, how to rope.
或许我会让我闺女过来玩
Maybe I can even get my daughter to come up for a visit.
就我们三个人
It would just the three of us.
你 我 还有我小女儿
You, me, and my baby girl.
我们可以骑马看落日
We'll ride off into the sunset.
就像电影的情节一样
Just like in the movies.
我要去旅行
I'm going on a trip.
我要去旅行
I'm going on a trip.
我要去旅行
I'm going on a trip.
我要去旅行
I'm going on a trip.
我要去旅行
I'm going on a trip.
请诺布利先生到二号♥手术室
Dr. Norbury to O.R. 2.
普洛韦斯县
警♥察♥厅
科罗拉多
过来
Come here.
给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
这
Here.
看到了吗
See that?
就在那
Right there.
早上经过两次了
It came by twice this morning.
昨天也是
Yesterday, same thing.
前天才来了一次
The day before that, only once.
有时候 它停在路边
Sometimes, it pulls to the side of the road
一动不动
and just sits there.
你知道为什么吗
Why do you think that is?
铲雪机今天没有过来
The plow didn't come by at all today.
一次也没有
Not once.
你有没有跟别人说过我
Did you tell anyone about me?
没有吗
No?
你妈也没有吗
Not your mom?
你♥爸♥呢
Your dad?
好极了 因为
Well, that is good, because
如果我发现你骗我的话
if I find out that you are lying,
我对天发誓 小子
I swear to Christ, boy...
等等 安珀
Hold on, Amber.
我看一下你哥哥
Let me check on your brother.
你♥他♥妈♥上哪去了
Where the fuck have you been?
我一整天都坐在这里 巴巴等你过来
I've been sitting here all day, on my ass waiting for you.
我以为我们计划好了 你和我
I thought we had an arrangement, you and me.
行吧
All right.
那就明晚吧
Tomorrow night, then.
不要迟到了
And don't be late.
这就是
Well... That is what you get when you put your life
你把命运交到那些
in the hands of
靠蝇头小利过活的人手里的下场
someone who hauls chicken grease around for a living.
告诉我你给我带了晚餐
Please tell me you've got dinner in there for me
我快饿疯了
because I am starving.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
干嘛
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
给我
Here.
把东西给我
Give it here.
快
Come on.
给我
Give it here!
我了个去
Well, I'll be damned.
你还心存希望
There is hope for you yet.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
不 你当然听不见了
No, no. Of course you can't.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果你听见了的话
Well, if you could hear,
你会问 那是什么声音
you'd say, "What is that crazy sound?"
然后我会说 那是
And I would say, "That is the sound...
我的飞船降落的声音
of my spaceship landing."
它将在此登陆
And it's going to land right here,
很快就到
and it's going to land real soon.
明天晚上 收拾妥当
Tomorrow night, be ready.
天涯海角 谁也阻止不了
The sky's the limit, son.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你还没睡吗
You still up?
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
我也是
Me neither.
要下棋吗
Want to play a game of checkers?
不想吗
No?
太可惜了
That's too bad.
我感觉今天运气不错呢
I was feeling lucky.
我在考虑
Hey, I was thinking about
周六开车去格拉夫顿
driving down to Grafton on Saturday.
多蒂阿姨说他们开了个室内跳蚤市场
Aunt Dotty said they opened a new indoor flea market.
我们可以把安珀留给杰姬阿姨照顾
I was thinking we could drop Amber off at Aunt Jackie's
然后一起过去
and go down together.
或许可以在你喜欢的披萨店那休息一下
Maybe stop at that pizza place you like.
你记得吗
You know the one
就是那个把披萨做成火箭船形状的店
where they make pizza in the shape of rocket ships?
我们可以玩一整天
We can make a whole day of it.
就我俩
Just you and me.
你喜欢吗
Would you like that?
我今天看了我的星座运势
I was reading my horoscope today.
你知道说了什么吗
You know what it said?
上面说 尽管乌云漫天
It said "Storm clouds may be brewing,
但前途明媚
but sunny days lie ahead."
我相信是真的 我真的相信
And I believe that. I really do.
我必须相信 否则
I have to, you know, because otherwise...
你确定要下在这吗
You sure you want to do that?
是吗
Yeah?
确定了吗
Are you really sure?
别怪我没提醒你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
我了个去
Well, I'll be damned.
你怎么想到的
What do you know about that?
好呀
Sure.
为什么不要
Why the hell not?
不敢相信我居然习惯吃这破玩意了
I can't believe I'm getting used to these damn things.
喂
Yeah?
往前走
Go ahead.
保持引擎开着
Just keep the engine running.
我马上出去
I'll be out in a sec.
时候到了
Well, I guess this is it.
我会想念你妈妈做的起司通心粉的
I'm going to miss your mom's mac and cheese.
或许有一天 你可以把食谱寄给我
Maybe some day, you can send me the recipe.
好了
All right.
给你
Here.
我不希望你把它弄丢了
I wouldn't want you to lose that.
不
No.
我知道我说过什么
I know what I said, okay?
那只是说说而已
That was just... talk.
你明白吗
You know?
说说而已
Talk.
而且 你不会想跟我走的
Besides, you wouldn't want to come with me anyhow.
你需要的东西都在这了
You've got everything you need right here.
而你没有的